Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
Would B/Station want them if they can't attract their daytime fans like Paige,Lynsey Lori has done/will do?

Also would they all want to go down that road career wise?
24-05-2009 20:25
Find all posts by this user
G@Z! Offline
Banned

RE: Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
wow i see no one is complaining about the night time girls doing the daytime slots but all of a sudden a daytime girl shows up on a night time show its bitch bitch bitch give it a rest already
24-05-2009 21:21
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

G@Z! Wrote:wow i see no one is complaining about the night time girls doing the daytime slots but all of a sudden a daytime girl shows up on a night time show its bitch bitch bitch give it a rest already

Nice to see the changes G@Z! Cant keep up with all these changes myself. If only Amber would take the plunge!!!! Notice how many of the babes are wearing "Amberpants" Tongue
24-05-2009 21:29
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Was asking what I thought was a sensible question.

Obviously I was wrong!! Sorry!!
24-05-2009 21:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

G@Z! Wrote:wow i see no one is complaining about the night time girls doing the daytime slots but all of a sudden a daytime girl shows up on a night time show its bitch bitch bitch give it a rest already

Ooh err, looks like someone's a tad touchy. Wink I read his post as someone simply asking a question, rather than a complaint about the daytime girls doing the night shifts.

They'll keep the daytime girls on if they make money, it doesn't matter who they can or can't attract, as long as they make the station money...well, that's all that matters at the end of the day.

It also depends on the current night babes being prepared to do some more daytime shifts, as I think most of the women on that channel wouldn't exactly be happy about giving their shifts over to the daytime women.

The money is an issue too, I don't know how much the women earn, but I reckon you'd earn more doing the night shows than the daytime ones. As long as the channel can keep all of the babes happy, then I don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't continue to keep introducing more daytime girls to the night shows.
24-05-2009 21:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

mikedafc Wrote:Was asking what I thought was a sensible question.

Obviously I was wrong!! Sorry!!

That's how I read your post too. I don't see why you should be sorry, as you're entitled to your opinions just as everyone else is.
24-05-2009 21:57
annalover Offline
Junior Poster

I think its great to have the day girls doing the night show. Paige is good, obviously havent seen Lynsey or Lori yet, but I assume everyone saw Anna's shows. Blew them all away. I have been told on here too that Anna is back beginning of next month on the night shows so roll on June I say. I love all the day girls doing night shows to be honest but must admit, why do it when your not prepared to get (nearly) naked? Not baring the boobs will surely mean a short life-span on night shows as the callers will, eventually, start to lose interest as the other channels will be offering what they want!
24-05-2009 22:08
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

That was the point I was making!! For which I nearly got hung, drawn and quartered for!! LOL!!
25-05-2009 15:17
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

mikedafc Wrote:Would B/Station want them if they can't attract their daytime fans like Paige,Lynsey Lori has done/will do?

Also would they all want to go down that road career wise?

Basically No thats proberly why Lori , Paige anna and lynsey have proberly been the only ones asked im sure if carmen and tj would have stayed they would have been asked as they have the audience really in place hence why carmen and Tj got poached and anna was offered it theres no way they wouldnt have gone if elite didnt think they had an audience to bring with them

only other girls with audiences would be Hannah M and Emma but neither of them would do Nights !!!

See this is a sensible ansert to a sensible question
25-05-2009 15:30
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Apologies for the hijack, but please keep posting in the Amber night-show petition thread, she's been reading it Smile
25-05-2009 15:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV