babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows

Dreamlander Offline

RE: Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
I've often wondered about how the day time channels make any money.If we see a day girl always on the phone I suppose we can think she is popular but how many listeners in,where the real money is,does a girl who is just chatting get.If you see a different girl looking 'flirty' and moving suggestively can we assume that she is getting a lot of listeners in and making more money? Only a couple of daytime channels have an active text service so that can't be all that profitable.So I suppose what I'm saying is if a girl is on the phone to only one caller that's hardly going to cover the operating costs.Revenue from advertising 'off screen' girls must make it worth it as most of them do that.This seems to be Ofcom's biggest bug bear with these channels not the adult content.
It's something we are never going to know for sure unless an employee comes on here and tells us.

Dreamlander
05-06-2009 18:58
Find all posts by this user
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Dreamlander Wrote:I've often wondered about how the day time channels make any money.If we see a day girl always on the phone I suppose we can think she is popular but how many listeners in,where the real money is,does a girl who is just chatting get.If you see a different girl looking 'flirty' and moving suggestively can we assume that she is getting a lot of listeners in and making more money? Only a couple of daytime channels have an active text service so that can't be all that profitable.So I suppose what I'm saying is if a girl is on the phone to only one caller that's hardly going to cover the operating costs.Revenue from advertising 'off screen' girls must make it worth it as most of them do that.This seems to be Ofcom's biggest bug bear with these channels not the adult content.
It's something we are never going to know for sure unless an employee comes on here and tells us.

Dreamlander
Almost the same things can be said about the night channels as well. I wonder how both of them make their money. The running costs must be quite high and there is a lot of competition. Must be profitable though, since they have been doing it for years.
05-06-2009 19:27
Dreamlander Offline

The main advantage the night shows have I think is that the listeners in can get almost the same 'experience' as the caller and just hearing the dirty talk is usually enough for them to stay on the line and keep paying as they are still getting 'turned on' for their money and may get to speak to the girl who is turning them on.During the day the guys usually just have to chat or at most flirt so I don't suppose the guys queuing hang on the line for that long if they are not going to get through fairly quickly.I posted in the Paige thread the other day that they left the mic on for a few seconds and the producer could be heard saying "20 on the incoming,that's what I like to see!" as soon as she appeared on screen and wiggled her phone! That's £30 right there and she hadn't said a word yet! Smile

Dreamlander
05-06-2009 22:21
Bunna Away
On Leave

I was against the PartyGirls taking up the roles of the PartyPeople girls during the (long drawn out wembley-esque) studio re-fit, but I do think the amalgamation of both sets of girls becoming a more diverse group of girls able to perform on both daytime & night-time shows is a good thing.

However I do fear for the girls who flatly refuse to tow the Party:Pline,they could well find themselves out of a job if they are not prepared to adjust to the change.

Thank you and goodnight!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 23:47 by Bunna.)
05-06-2009 23:47
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

rickhardo Wrote:No specific info for you irishtender but it seems that there is a policy to do more crossovers between the traditional day and night girls - this appears to be why Emma left as she didn't want to do nights.
saw Emma on the pad this week.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
06-06-2009 00:47
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Paige, night-time - why?
Okay, you've probably guessed what this thread's going to be about from the title, but before all you Paige fans jump the gun and start accusing me of trolling etc, I ask that you read on and consider my argument.

We don't all find Paige attractive. That's a simple fact and one that needs to be established. Now, having made that clear, I have to say that I'm constantly wondering why a model - who won't willingly get her tits out and is essentially a daytime 'soft' model - has been roped into (and agreed to) doing night shows. It's a complete waste of a slot in my opinion. A slot that could be occupied by a model who is willing to get her tits out. If Babestation is so desperate to get fresh faces on the nightshows, then why don't they employ some new models - I'm sure there's plenty out there.
25-07-2009 23:02
Mike Offline

RE: Paige, night-time - why?
Phone Paige and find out why Babestion keep this hot young lady
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2009 23:14 by Mike.)
25-07-2009 23:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(25-07-2009 23:06 )Mike Wrote:  Phone Paige and find out why Babestion keep this hot young lady

That doesn't really tell me anything, Mike. I'm not interested in phoning the babes, even less how dirty they talk. I watch with the sound off and am only interested in what I see - and when Paige is on, that's a big fat nothing! I could watch during the day if that's what I wanted - although just currently, some of the models manage to show more during the day than Paige does at night.
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2009 23:11 by StanTheMan.)
25-07-2009 23:09
karld316 Offline
Junior Poster

she is sexy to watch.

nuff. said
25-07-2009 23:10
G@Z! Offline
Banned

well its pulling in the callers so it must be working looks like some people like "soft" models to call on now and again. seems people like the day girls are even getting more callers then the willing to get them out girls. face facts the old days are behind us and we need to get used to the fact anyway you could watch someone else on the so called "wasted slot" how many blooming channels are there. these moans are become beyond a joke Shy
25-07-2009 23:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV