Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Daytime Girls doing Night-time shows
With the rate of change going on at present, ie nighttime girls doing days and daytime girls doing nights, they will soon all be just girls. Smile
25-05-2009 15:52
Find all posts by this user
irishtender Offline
Banned

There is a lot of talk recently on the forum of daytime girls having to do some nite time shifts and recently, toya, lori, lynsey, anna and amber(3am slot) have all appeared on babestation nites. Is dis going to be a regular thing and are any other girls from daytime going to do nitetime and if so any ideas of dates? Because i love seein the daytime girls on nites. Really appreciate it if someone has any information on dis. Ye all seem to be a lot more clued in than me Smile
Thanks
05-06-2009 15:37
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

No specific info for you irishtender but it seems that there is a policy to do more crossovers between the traditional day and night girls - this appears to be why Emma left as she didn't want to do nights.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
05-06-2009 15:42
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

rickhardo Wrote:No specific info for you irishtender but it seems that there is a policy to do more crossovers between the traditional day and night girls - this appears to be why Emma left as she didn't want to do nights.
It's all down to Cellcast wantin to promote the girls websites....hence the crossovers......
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2009 15:51 by dondoe returns.)
05-06-2009 15:48
irishtender Offline
Banned

I appreciate the feedback lads
Yeah i heard dat about emma and she is one of my favorites but to be honest i think she will fit in really well on the pad glad to see her there as long as she gets enough days. Im just wondering does it mean the likes of minnie and cleo to name but a few have to do nites now or why wud they tell emma she has to go, if not everyone has to do nites?? Just wondering
05-06-2009 15:51
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

irishtender Wrote:I appreciate the feedback lads
Yeah i heard dat about emma and she is one of my favorites but to be honest i think she will fit in really well on the pad glad to see her there as long as she gets enough days. Im just wondering does it mean the likes of minnie and cleo to name but a few have to do nites now or why wud they tell emma she has to go, if not everyone has to do nites?? Just wondering

We can but hope Big Grin Wink
05-06-2009 15:53
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

I think Minnie would be fuckin awesome on nights.
05-06-2009 16:04
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

what im thinking maybe the most popular day girls were asked to do night or lets say were puersuaded to do nights. we all knew emma was popular on the phones why would they put someone who didnt have the audience onto nights when they didnt have it in the days
05-06-2009 16:19
irishtender Offline
Banned

fair point mate
05-06-2009 16:23
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah is a very poplular day girl who gets loads of calls every time she is on but I have not heard of any news about her doing any nights. I dont know if she has been asked or not.
If the story about Emma not doing nights leading to her leaving/dismissal is correct therefore is it logical to think that the same will happen to Hannah,presuming that she has been asked and refused the offer?
Or is it the case that only daygirls with a website to plug (either existing or upcoming in the near future) are doing nightshows?

I'm in no way being negative towards Hannah or any of the other day girls who have not as yet done nights, its just that Im confused!
05-06-2009 18:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV