gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

How would you like to die?

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: How would you like to die?
Spaghetti-fied by the event horizon of a Black-Hole, many light years distant from here. Partly because it's a unique and intersting way to go, partly because at current rates of technological advancement this gives me a good three of four hundered years of life on top of what I've already had thus far, minimum. I'm far too young to die yet, I haven't even eaten chick-peas! Who could possibly be willing to die before trying chick-peas for the first time...?

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
06-05-2009 22:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bunna Away
On Leave

I would like to die of old age......maybe 140

Thank you and goodnight!
07-05-2009 01:00
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Da Mastah Sez...

The Master will now take some time out of his busy schedule to give you a progress report. The Master regrets to say that he is somewhat disheartened by some of your responses. Many were lazy and far too obvious. However, the good ones more than outweighed the bad.

Before we go on, a quick reappraisal of the rules:

The Master of my Domain Wrote:Now, I'm sure a lot of people are either going to go for a) peacefully in bed or b) vigourously in bed. I'm telling you right now that if you choose either of those options then you are a pussy!

Got that? Good. Now here are the results so far:

THE HARDMEN
skully - first effort was good but not great, but in his second attempt managed to combine "thoroughly gruesome" with "sexy". Top marks, that man.
mrwotzup - again, faltered early on, but came back strong. Still a little too fluffy for my liking (rabbits?) but a worthy effort.
HaZ - "shotgun" and "plane" are both pretty gory. My only suggestion would be to consider combining the two.
Emmaspuppy - for having guts literally. Re-fuckin'-spect.
BladeWave - easily the best answer so far. Gory, inventive and thoroughly disturbing. Just the way The Master likes it!
mr gummidge - for thinking way outside the box, and for unwittingly hitting on one of my greatest fears, namely the destructive forces of the universe. That stuff shits me up.
sm@ - earned it with the visual aid. A sterling effort

THE PUSSIES
G@Z - for being too much of a chicken to take part.
Hannahfan - nice thought, but check the rules.
Stevie - See Hannahfan above.
Bunna - slowly and forgotten versus spectacular and imfamous, and he chose the former.
SOCATOA - don't sing it if ya can't bring it.

PENDING
Red - it better be worth the wait!

So there you have it. Think I'm wrong? Think you can do better? You know what to do.

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2009 22:26 by Da Mastah.)
07-05-2009 01:54
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

As I've already stated, way to busy working on how to live to worry about unique ways of how to die so you're all going to have a long wait Tongue

Mr Gummidge, I believe black holes, along with dark matter and such are still concepts so that's cheating Wink (not only that I believe there are some weird concepts about what happens on the event horizon now if they exist and it might not be as first theorized)
You think black holes are strange and scary, try getting your head around concepts like worm holes (and the fact that small ones might actually exist everywhere). Even something as everyday as light has freaky properties behaving as both a particle and a wave.

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
07-05-2009 02:42
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I'm not involved in this thread but reading what Mr.G. posted and what Red just added i'm shit scared, so however i die i hope it's before these worms and holes take control. these worms have got nothing to do with that film kevin bacon was in have they ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
07-05-2009 02:54
firekind Offline

im guessing racist answers are not allowed?
07-05-2009 19:04
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

Well I have a tattoo on the top of my bum that simply says TO DIE FOR Now that must be worth a couple points?

But I will have to take a rain check for now as I feel I would be depriving the lads of my ample Boobage- so until the time comes for me to bow out, I will remain alive-being a team player ;-)

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
07-05-2009 19:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

I'd like to think I had some say in the matter but it will probably be a minute or two into Paige's first proper Babestation appearance and from a massive heart attack! Here's hoping the afterlife has Sky+ so I can see what I missed! Smile
Alternatively,strapped to 100kg of C4 as I sky dive into the world's largest paedophile prison! Quickly and helpfully,that's me!

Dreamlander
07-05-2009 19:46
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

An Eagle flying over accidentally drops a Tortoise on your head,slightly concussed, you lose your balance and fall onto a Conveyor Belt which starts moving, it takes you to a machine which drenches you in acid which also dissolves all your clothes, the belt moves on and you find yourself covered in red hot fat, you then move onto an Oven where you stay until you are crispy brown. The conveyor belt starts again but with a huge effort you manage to lift yourself off, only to lose your balance and walk into a Buzz saw, bleeding slightly you move to the door marked Exit only to fall into a Vat of Honey.
With another huge effort you lift yourself out and manage to go outside to call for help,as you look up you see a swarm of bees coming towards you and you begin to run, As the bee stings get worse you run faster, you turn a corner.. only to be hit by an ambulance... as you fight for breath you see a kitten begin to lap at the honey on your face, you begin to feel dissy as you suffocate beneath the kitten.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2009 20:12 by mrwotzup.)
07-05-2009 20:11
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Da Mastah Sez...

mrwotzup Wrote:An Eagle flying over accidentally drops a Tortoise on your head,slightly concussed, you lose your balance and fall onto a Conveyor Belt which starts moving, it takes you to a machine which drenches you in acid which also dissolves all your clothes, the belt moves on and you find yourself covered in red hot fat, you then move onto an Oven where you stay until you are crispy brown. The conveyor belt starts again but with a huge effort you manage to lift yourself off, only to lose your balance and walk into a Buzz saw, bleeding slightly you move to the door marked Exit only to fall into a Vat of Honey.
With another huge effort you lift yourself out and manage to go outside to call for help,as you look up you see a swarm of bees coming towards you and you begin to run, As the bee stings get worse you run faster, you turn a corner.. only to be hit by an ambulance... as you fight for breath you see a kitten begin to lap at the honey on your face, you begin to feel dissy as you suffocate beneath the kitten.

Very inventive - you're actually beginning to unseat me in the freakiness stakes. But I have to ask - what is it with you and kittens?

Dreamlander Wrote:strapped to 100kg of C4 as I sky dive into the world's largest paedophile prison! Quickly and helpfully,that's me!

Dreamlander

Spectacular, and a public service. Brilliant work.

Kelly Bell Wrote:Well I have a tattoo on the top of my bum that simply says TO DIE FOR Now that must be worth a couple points?

I'm really tempted to suggest "smothered by Kelly's awesome ass" as my perfect way to die, but as per my own rules that would make me a pussy. I think I can live with that - but then I wouldn't have to!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
07-05-2009 21:09

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles