gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

How would you like to die?

mrwotzup Offline
...---...

RE: How would you like to die?
The Master of my Domain Wrote:Da Mastah Sez...

mrwotzup Wrote:An Eagle flying over accidentally drops a Tortoise on your head,slightly concussed, you lose your balance and fall onto a Conveyor Belt which starts moving, it takes you to a machine which drenches you in acid which also dissolves all your clothes, the belt moves on and you find yourself covered in red hot fat, you then move onto an Oven where you stay until you are crispy brown. The conveyor belt starts again but with a huge effort you manage to lift yourself off, only to lose your balance and walk into a Buzz saw, bleeding slightly you move to the door marked Exit only to fall into a Vat of Honey.
With another huge effort you lift yourself out and manage to go outside to call for help,as you look up you see a swarm of bees coming towards you and you begin to run, As the bee stings get worse you run faster, you turn a corner.. only to be hit by an ambulance... as you fight for breath you see a kitten begin to lap at the honey on your face, you begin to feel dissy as you suffocate beneath the kitten.

Very inventive - you're actually beginning to unseat me in the freakiness stakes. But I have to ask - what is it with you and kittens?

[
I get very liitle pussy lol
07-05-2009 21:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Da Mastah Sez... i am a pussy

i want to be the victim in this videoWink

Is that good enough....
07-05-2009 22:13
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

Da Mastah Sez...

sm© is hearby promoted from Pussy to Hardman. You earned it with the visual aid alone!

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
07-05-2009 22:24

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles