Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source

sting Offline
Poster

RE: Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source
(27-12-2015 19:31 )amateurxm715 Wrote:  I bet you was like...
[Image: image-CFCB_56802ADA.jpg]

na, that's hexit now that he knows he has a fanboy
28-12-2015 22:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

im a fanboi? hahaha, dude FUCK OFF!.
fact is fucknut, you dont know the reason i didnt use the ptw links on my rtmp links.
if you had of asked i would have told you in private. but saying as your being a complete and utter cock.
fuck ya. Tongue

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 23:26 by HEX!T.)
28-12-2015 23:21
Find all posts by this user
sting Offline
Poster

read what i said again, and again, until you read it properly you plank
29-12-2015 01:49
HEX!T Away
Retired

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz! any 1 else bored...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-12-2015 09:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

I find it quite funny really. On the one hand you have a guy who has helped loads of forum members (myself included) record channels with a set of instructions which are really easy to follow. On the other hand you have someone who throws out insults and talks in riddles without as far as I can see offering anything constructive.

HEX!T I spent a few minutes over Xmas finally following your guidelines and it worked a dream. Many thanks.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 09:47 by SecretAgent.)
29-12-2015 09:45
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

(28-12-2015 22:58 )sting Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 19:31 )amateurxm715 Wrote:  I bet you was like...
[Image: image-CFCB_56802ADA.jpg]

na, that's hexit now that he knows he has a fanboy

Is that it...

Is that the best reply you could come up with...

I bet you was like....

Whats this andyxm715 post...
[Image: image-F7CD_5682AB58.jpg]

Well thats some funny shit, but he's slagging me off and sticking up for HEX!T my mortal enemy, I must think of a witty reply...
[Image: image-A8C8_5682AB58.jpg]

several hours later...... what can I type as a reply....
[Image: image-2A16_5682ADD3.jpg]

I know... I'll put "na, that's hexit now that he knows he has a fanboy"
and I'll change andyxm715 name to amateurxm715 in the wrote quote box...
[Image: image-EE41_5682E488.jpg]

Man HEX!T and andyxm715 will not be able to come back from this insult...

Some advise... take a little longer before replying next time.. you might be able to think of something proper funny to type...

But on a more important note, this all seems to have started with post 336, instead of being a cunt, how about giving some proper advise.. I mean.. i put some effort in and learned to connect to the firestorm server instead of the relay servers, and mine haven't changed for a couple of years at least, you will get there eventually I mean... Class A Cunt...

Then your like LOL when HEX!T states that it took over 2 months to figure it out.. not everyone is a FUCKING EXPERT ,some people like me learn how to record streams with rtmpdump and other apps in our free time, this not a full time job for some.

Then your like in fact, if everyone who recorded these channels via bat file/command line used firestorms universal address then it would take traffic away from the heavily bogged down relay servers which BS and s66 use. more amateur guff from you misleading people.

when a BS or s66 stream goes down, i can still record them, i wonder why!

you seem to have not realised i'm not talking about some noobish vlc playlist which i don't use and never have done.

if you were so bothered about getting messages about IP addresses changin then you would have just posted the one and only firestorm rtmp address which is open to anyone in the world. it hasn't changed for years. you keep using relay servers.

i imagine you will dodge answering this, but you've kinda earned the question by trying to sound like some pro, but out of interest, what is the rtmp address or "code" to newbies do you seem to know that works for the BS and S66 streams? ya know, the "rtmp" code found in most "bat" files?

i know it obviously, i'm just curious as to if you do or not, if you post it, i'll apologise for the question and be on my way Cool

i'll give you a clue, it starts like this: rtmp://18...

Great clue... rtmp://18....
hang on, I'll give Patrick Jane a call.....

What's that Patrick, sting means rtmp://188.165.15.225 .... thanks for that

Thanks for the ip address sting... if only you could tell people in a polite manner laugh

Like HEX!T I give advise to other members of the forums when asked, again I'm no expert.. and I advise members how I got ip address and code to use rtmpdump, If your so concerned how HEX!T, me and other members are recording / advising how to record streams.. how about you start a new Thread called Hi i'm Sting and all you people recording streams... your doing it wrong... eek

Then you can start a new subject called Sting's non-amateur guide to recording streams

followed by Sting's guide at being a complete Class A Cunt

you could also follow this up with
vlc playlists how noobish even if your happy with using it Big Laugh

So how about stopping all of this...
[Image: image-1F45_5682B6DA.jpg]

AND SHUT THE HELL UP
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 21:33 by andyxm715.)
29-12-2015 17:41
sting Offline
Poster

(29-12-2015 09:45 )SecretAgent Wrote:  On the other hand you have someone who throws out insults and talks in riddles without as far as I can see offering anything constructive.

damn, i thought my two forum awards meant something, gutted Sad
01-01-2016 02:13
sting Offline
Poster

(29-12-2015 17:41 )andyxm715 Wrote:  Is that the best reply you could come up with...

well no, i gave you minimal effort, and lol @ the effort u put into your reply, pipe down
01-01-2016 02:16
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(01-01-2016 02:13 )sting Wrote:  damn, i thought my two forum awards meant something, gutted Sad

Most Deluded Self-important Prick of the Year (quite impressive in just 3 months membership), what was the second one?

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
01-01-2016 18:32
sting Offline
Poster

(01-01-2016 18:32 )munch1917 Wrote:  Most Deluded Self-important Prick of the Year (quite impressive in just 3 months membership)

nearly 4 years actually m8

(01-01-2016 18:32 )munch1917 Wrote:  what was the second one?

best vid poster 2014, quite a difficult award to win i'm sure you'll agree Cool
01-01-2016 23:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66