Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source

cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source
So this is the cringiest thread on the forum, cool.
02-01-2016 07:31
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

Big Grin its meant to be.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-01-2016 12:58
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Anyone got a can of air freshener, as Sting has left a nasty smell round here from all the times he's opened his mouth and spoken.

There is nothing I hate more than a person who thinks that they know it all, when they actually know bugger allbladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
03-01-2016 00:54
sting Offline
Poster

(03-01-2016 00:54 )iluvcathy Wrote:  when they actually know bugger allbladewave

you're welcome to try and prove that, i imagine you daren't try though
03-01-2016 01:22
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sting Offline
Poster

(02-01-2016 03:46 )HEX!T Wrote:  i never claimed to be expert.

well i haven't seen you label yourself as one granted, it's the way you carry yourself as one and constantly give out shockingly bad "advice" to people. it's funny though, i remember back on the live show forum you had a signature that said something like 'i've forgotten more about computers than anyone of you will ever know', and then i got a PM from you on there asking me for some really basic advice (don't even dare deny it, i'm a few clicks away from making you look more silly than you already do look)

not that it matters, just thought i would "expose" you as they say, which has worked quite well. i'll show some mercy and allow you the last word cos i'm done here. until next time ladies! (try me, go onWink )
03-01-2016 01:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

what a fucktard. i've been asked not to bother replying. so il end my input with this.
dude you have nothing that will embarrass me. asking questions, is part of learning. and if i learned off you then started giving out bad advice then where did i learn it from?

so expose away.
im sure it will be highly entertaining Rolleyes

lastly, yeah i probably have forgotten more about computing than most will ever know.
example?... when i was 15 i wrote a program on my atari 8bit that multitasked on a cpu that didnt support multitasking. ??? back in the 80's on a home computer... multitasking wasnt a thing.
the program sat in memory waiting for a function key combo, when it got it, it paused the game and showed me the ascii/hex dump of the memory, which i could then edit live.

today i cant remember how i did it, and most people wont even have a clue what im on about.
so its a fair comment that i have forgotten more about computers than most will ever know.
like i said pal you have nothing. not even the rise your trolling is aimed at...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2016 14:37 by HEX!T.)
03-01-2016 14:20
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

RE: [split] Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source
(03-01-2016 14:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  i wrote a program on my atari 8bit

Which Atari was that?, I had the 800XL and it was miles better than either a "Commodore 64" or "Sinclair Spectrum" in my opinion Big Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
05-01-2016 18:31
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: [split] Recording Webstreams : Onscreen Or From Source
same mate, atari 800lxl with an 1050 fdd, with a US doubler, that allowed a glorious 720KB to be stored on a double sided floppy.

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2016 15:43 by HEX!T.)
05-01-2016 20:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66