Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Paris attacks

wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Paris attacks
(20-11-2015 03:13 )Whynot Wrote:  What if 'Setter' is 'Wackawoo' ? And he is having an argument with himself..... or they are physically one person and mentally two eek

*goes to get tinfoil hat*

Hey, are you a conspiracy theory person? No diffinately two persons. I'm sure the ips will confirm this.

2 people mentally one more like.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 03:22 by wackawoo.)
20-11-2015 03:19
Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2015 13:00 )wackawoo Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 10:15 )setter1000 Wrote:  @Wacawoo I'm so embarrassed that i keep responding to you. They say never feed a troll. And like an idiot I do exactly that.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...487&page=4

You mean the one I have mentioned several times now, the back tracking one?

Mellover - times thanked - 1029 in 1 Week, 4 Days, 9 Hours, 31 Minutes, 20 Seconds.

tuesdayslump - times thanked - 421 in 3 Days, 15 Hours, 47 Minutes, 38 Seconds

Lazydayz - times thanked - 62 - 19 Hours, 58 Minutes, 23 Seconds

loulou12 (closed by request) times thanked - 521 - 1 Week, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 42 Minutes, 16 Seconds

So, in less than 4 weeks those accounts were thanked 2033, you have been thanked 2261 in 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 12 Hours, 24 Minutes, 3 Seconds in a continuous 6 year membership.

So roughly - 2033/4 = 508.25......2261/11= 205.55. In short I have been thanked well over twice as much as you.

Moral of the story being? far from being the troll of legend that you people trot out when you spit the dummies, I have been a fully contributing member of this forum with the vast majority of members having no problems with me whatsoever, there was, and apparently still is, a very very tiny minority who want to get their own way around here and do horrible sneaky tactics to try and get other members band.

At least I've never gone running telling tales and let personal bias get in the way..
20-11-2015 04:26
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Basically he divulged 4 names himself in my post above.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=30957

Post 10 in loulo12 link above he states that he has 2 other accounts SoopSoop and Yummy yazz

loulo12
Closed by request

(29-03-2011 22:27 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
what have you done to the mods lou ?

Well, I use to have a different account right back at the beginning of this forum, yummyyaz. Though I never broke any rules there was an argument, that got a little out of hand and got childish, some mods took sides and i was banned. This was years ago.

Now the mods, at least two of them, knew full well who i was and was fine I was back on the site, well, actually pretty much never left. Seems like ones still sulking about it, I had an account with the name soopsoop, that was banned, you look at the post there, pretty much like this, nothing wrong in it again, mods knew who I was there as well, but it seems one of them needs to really get over this now and forget about it, everybody else has.

HEY, best say my goodbyes now just in case, well,not goodbye, but see you soon
29-03-2011 22:37
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 04:43 by setter1000.)
20-11-2015 04:31
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(20-11-2015 04:31 )setter1000 Wrote:  Basically he divulged 4 names himself in my post above.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=30957

Seriously due, keep track of yourself. I neither divulged nor denied anything.

Post #15 on this very thread:

Quote:Here are a few banned members you are thought to be buy another forum member
Mellover
Tursdayslump's
Lazy days.

All I did was suggest that muslim fanatics have not just been motivated to violence by the west bombing the Arabs. I Used Charlie Hesbo and Rushdie as an example and you just went into one claiming I'm an Islamaphobe who knows nothing about Islam. Even when I explained to you that I lived with a Muslim for 2 years you still attacked me. Seriously, you have serious issues.

YOU mentioned previous user names, not I.

And has for a link to a thread posted in 29 of feb 2011 - seriouely are you spending your entire spare time going through old post? never had a stalker before, quite flattered really.

Even so, you do realise don't you that the link you supplied confirms what I was saying, that you people just spout troll every time you don't like or disagree with some one right? It also includes long gone possitive reps showing that they didn't think me a troll.

In addition look at the second post by Terence the mod about me:

Quote:nobody, except mods i would assume, would have access to your control panel (user cp) to put this on your profile. everybody can view everybodys elses profile but they are not able to change other users personal info. this is strange!

p.s i can't remember you doing anything troll like, at least not to my memory.

Own goal!.

Dude seriously, I think you better let it go now and lie down on a darken room somewhere.

If I ever get banned this time round I reckon you'll explode in your seat. eek
20-11-2015 05:37
terence Offline

fyi, operating multiple accounts at the same time is forbidden, anything else is at our (mods and admin's) discretion.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-11-2015 10:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
wackawoo Offline
Banned

For the record mr settler, 2 or 3 of the bans were merely auto bans when the likes of you and your cronies made a connection; nothing more than that.

Yummyyaz, that account got stop over nothing much more (the root of it) than my questioning whether someone posting as a woman was a women. Blimey did that send a lot hysterical, maybe they all thought they had a chance or something becasue it was a 'gurl'. I think it was someone from Brazil, they way they wrote to me seemed a little suspect to me, course one thing then leads to another, like this is no longer about isis not being representative of all of islam. I was very new to computers and forums back then, so what was nothing more than query to me was the worlds end to others.

I remember one starting over, believe it or not, bet lynch in celebrity big brother and around the same time a model that had a wish list on amazon, she was also in celeb big brother; both of these got massive hate, in my opnion for the most part unjust (especially the model that was just nasty); I put my point across, the usual happaned.

The worse incident and the one I assume I got the hate was a comment I made on the liverpool thread that was taken massively out of context, my original comment naturally removed, the cronies creamed themselves over that one, escalated, manipulated job done.

That's pretty much it, can't think of any others.

So mostly the root cause of these bans were really next to nothing it was just the ganging up and attacks that escalated. I assume because it was several different memembers on to one and that one trying to respond to them all the logic must be, it must be that one whose the cause of the trouble and therefore ban them.

Back then there was some cliques and gangs; I rememebr a tsrugi or something like that and others that seemed to think they were the in crowd, later on there was a shady (who had a massive problem with the model above) and a digital dave, may be you was part of them I don't rememebr the name though. But they tended to gang up, and i wasn't the only one they did this too; most of that ilk don't seem to be about any more, but I see the occasional name from time to time. And funnily enouhg, everything was running quite smoothly until you yourself adopted the same mo as they did.

Of the mods over the years, that I can remember, skateguy, skully and terence were always fair and balance, but there seemed to be a rouge mod somewhere, never manage to track them down (nearly did) that took sides, I knew this becasue as your link above suggest, ordinary members of the forum had had information that only mods could have, that also seems to have settled down.

In short, virtually all of the bans I have had have been over really nothng at all, silly little unimportant points of view that escalated. If you actually look at most of the post I make they attempt to be with humour and tounge in cheek, I assume this type of humour can be taken wrongly. A recent flippant example being, 'pffft amatures' in the kelly/rammy spat, that COULD have been taken wrong.

As for troll accusations, this always use to puzzle me, but having seen it used very frequently elsewhere, youtube etc, it's clearly something young people use when they can't tollerate others having different viewpoint to themselves.

Ofcourse the alternative would be just to lurk and contribute nothing to this forum, just let poeple like you have all your own way without challanging it any of your opnions and predjudice.
20-11-2015 13:50
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-11-2015 03:16 )wackawoo Wrote:  It may come as a suprise, but I have been a moderator of several different sites.

If I'm honest...? YES, it does surprise me. HuhHuh

In my humble experience, Moderators are usually less likely to snap at posters for their foibles; not that it can be said for them all, there will always be a few rogue mod's here and there that still get that power.

There is a moderator on a well known forum who has a tagline that says something along the lines of 'people who get power will often abuse it and they're idiots' (not the exact line), and he really should change it, as from what i've seen he is the world's prime example of a power hungry maniac with how he speaks to and treats members at that forum. annoyed

My experience with the mod's here is mixed; some of it self imposed with my open and honest views; but also different reasons each time. I think they've been quite reasonable with both of you; no matter how good intentioned some of it may seem to you both; as threads have been binned for far less and the members binned along with them.... just imho of course. Wink

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 14:51 by kelly1066.)
20-11-2015 14:50
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

With all respect Kelly it looks like you are trying to put petrol on the argument as well as get 2 people banned for no reason.
What should i be banned for?
Taking exception to being told I'm an Islamaphobe by a guy that has been banned plenty of times before under other profiles, who won't see reason.
I wanted to know how someone who has been banned multiple times is allowed back on and terrence has satisfied my curiosity

With all respect if you don't like what we are posting you can always post somewhere else. No one is stopping you.

There are plenty of posts on this forum I dont think
Much of, but I don't try and get the thread/posts deleted.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 17:37 by setter1000.)
20-11-2015 16:36
kelly1066 Offline
Posting Machine

I think you could start a fight in an empty room setter1000. And you'll always have arguments while you fail to ever see another person's point of view over you own narrow one; hence why I cannot imagine you as a moderator. I don't see how you think I'm trying to get anyone banned, I just gave a view of my own experiences with moderators, your own are clearly different; a point of view I can see.....!

I'll leave you to your argument; it's far more fun watching you toss stones at each other than be a part of it anyways....lol.

I never sit on the fence. I prefer to drop kick it out the way instead! Could possibly be a big fan of wankspangling?
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 18:41 by kelly1066.)
20-11-2015 18:40
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(20-11-2015 14:50 )kelly1066 Wrote:  [quote='wackawoo' pid='1785308' dateline='1447985818']

It may come as a suprise, but I have been a moderator of several different sites.

Yup, this is why I know I have never ACTUALLY broken any laws of the site. By far the majority of problems has just been a matter of getting out of hand being drawn into arguments. I suppose I should learn to walk away.

Quote:My experience with the mod's here is mixed; some of it self imposed with my open and honest views; but also different reasons each time. I think they've been quite reasonable with both of you; no matter how good intentioned some of it may seem to you both; as threads have been binned for far less and the members binned along with them.... just imho of course. Wink

For the most part I agree with what you say, I also cited examples. And I know some people have been binned for way less, but equally some have got away was far more.

It's all swings and roundabouts.

Thing is though, I know what I say is right, becasue I was dealing with it personally.

Settler, she's not trying to get people band has such but pointing out a fact. I have seen people baned off here for what seems absoutely nothing, including very well know and contributing members, course we don't always know whats going on behind the scenes (I myself very rarely deal with the great unwashed and don't bother with pms, so what you see is what you get (bare naked lady pics of Kelly being an exception, did you forget? Wink ). Others have been really quite openly vile, even to models, and that seems to have been fine.

The only person not seeing reason here is you, not only did I notice your blanket statements but others did also. In addition, it seems to have changed now to my calling you an islamaphobe, I personally don't remember using that word once. But your blanket sweeping generalizations and your anti pc stance could quite easily be interpreted as such.

You have done your absolute utmost to get a member banned, you have tried every trick in the book, even trawling through years old post to support your quest. That in itself could be looked upon as a systimatic hate campain. It may be I will get banned still, I suspect you might have had more success if the other cronies had joined your crusade but they seem absent these days, and by and large the place seems better without - least from my point of view.
20-11-2015 18:48
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66