Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Paris attacks

wackawoo Offline
Banned

[split] Paris attacks
(17-11-2015 10:16 )setter1000 Wrote:  @Wacawoo

Charlie Hebdo murder had nothing to...........

Here's the thing, it seems you don't know a great deal islam or the culture, may be you believe the propaganda (branwashed?). A Fatwah is not terroism, it is a thing against an individual for blasphemy; and there's always been blasphemy laws. In this country blasphemy laws are not important any more (no idea if they even still exist) it has been mainly surpassed by laws against race, sexuality, sex (ie sexism) that people can be outraged about.

Believe it or not Islam and the majority of people who follow it are peaceful people who want to live in peace and would condem any of the violance going, may be they are, may be we don't get to hear it. Isis and the other extremist are no more reprisentative of their religion than the Klu klux clan and peadophile preist are of chrisitanity; one makes for better news. Ironically, on 'long way round' the program with Ewan Magregor the only place they had warnings over safety wasn't in the eastern, soviet or muslim countries but in America. I suspect the three blokes from derby on gogglebox are more representative as a whole.

Where it just a matter of religion and religion alone there wouldn't be a single American soldier there.

Somebody mentioned PLO above as an example but do they know what PLO stands for? Do they know that it was Britian that created the modern state of Isreal in 1917 with the Baufort declaration? did they know that after this Isreal then started carrying out terroist attacks against Britian until undependence in 1947? after which turning their attention on the west bank and taking the land from Plastinians that resulted in the PLO? Dig a little and you'll find the west as a root casue somewhere.

Quote:That doesn't explain why they kill so many Muslims

But it does explain that it has nothing to do with the religion, with exremist like this you see the world their way or you will die, including Muslims.

The fact that these people are attacking France says it all, they were very much against the west intervention in the middle east, but that hasn't protected them.

Course these are going to very very difficult to tame now, imagine how many hundreds of thousands of husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, uncles the west have slaughtered in the gulf wars.
17-11-2015 22:20
Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paris attacks
@Wacawoo
Considering the fact i had a Muslim live with me for 2 years I think I do know something about Islam culture. My point was that they have been known to put their religion over the customs and laws of the land they live in. Not that they are predominantly terrorist. Maybe if you did not zero in on one line of my post my point would have been more obvious to you?
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 00:10 by setter1000.)
18-11-2015 00:08
wackawoo Offline
Banned

[split] Paris attacks
(18-11-2015 00:08 )setter1000 Wrote:  @Wacawoo
Considering the fact i had a Muslim live with me for 2 years I think I do know something about Islam culture.

LOL, seriously?

A lot of people religious and non religious have put their own believes above the law of the land, there'd be no crime if they didn't.

I read all your post. Did you see the ..... this indicates and all that followed. Plus my post was more of a responce to several not just you.
18-11-2015 04:07
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@ Wacawoo
I really don't understand how you came up with the conclusion that I don't understand Islam? Most likely it's because you don't agree with what I posted.
Have you really read all my comments on the thread?
Lol You certainly have misunderstood them if that's the case.
You remind me of Imran Khan The cricketer. If someone said that the Pakistan cricket team were a bunch of cheats he would claim they did not understand IslamHuh
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 11:55 by setter1000.)
18-11-2015 11:50
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-11-2015 11:50 )setter1000 Wrote:  @ Wacawoo
I really don't understand how you came up with the conclusion that I don't understand Islam? Most likely it's because you don't agree with what I posted.
Have you really read all my comments on the thread?

Yes I have read your comments and it seems I am not the only one that has noted your comments. There has been one post of yours that seems to say 'well it's not all' post #32, this appear to be in responce to post #31, which in turn is a responce to #30, which seems to have been edited.

Quote:Be nice if Muslims will go on tv slamming the culprits as a blight on humanity not just Islam and apologising on behalf of all Muslims. Will that happen? Doubt it.

Quote:They have always taken their religion more serious than the laws and custom of their country. The fact that they have Been brain washed into thinking that if they die in a holy cause they will live in eternity being waited on by 100 vestal virgins makes them incredibly dangerous.

Quote:Considering the fact i had a Muslim live with me for 2 years I think I do know something about Islam culture. My point was that they have been known to put their religion over the customs and laws of the land they live in.

So if you didn't have a problem with Islam or Mohamadans has an whole, you have an odd way of putting it; you seem to lump them all together. Which if you think about it but taken to extreme levels is the seem type of idea the isis poeple have. This is why you need to be careful to differentiate. You only got to look at comments on face book to see how views are becoming more extreme against Muslims and refugees and so on rather than fanatics.
18-11-2015 16:53
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know what the hell you are on but I sure don't want a piece of it.
I going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not a troll looking to start something.
My post were suggesting that a lot of the violence perpretrated by the Muslims were not solely caused by the west bombings.
Charlie Hebdo was one example and Rushdie was another.
Also my point about being brain washed was about the terorist Muslims not all
Muslims
No one edited my post apart from myself and they were not comments i put in after. I don't know what your game is but please don't make slurs on people's character. I'm no Islamaphobe and I realise that fanatics have been around since biblical times of all religions.

I don't understand, how come you state you have been a member since this forum started
Yet Your profile says you joined earlier this year?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1724801
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 17:55 by setter1000.)
18-11-2015 17:31
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-11-2015 17:31 )setter1000 Wrote:  I don't understand, how come you state you have been a member since this forum started
Yet Your profile says you joined earlier this year?

I see, that's your motive.
18-11-2015 19:35
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry what motive? I was just curious that's all.
I was expecting a totally innocent explanation
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 23:05 by setter1000.)
18-11-2015 23:03
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

A fair point. In all areas of life there are moderates and fanatics.
The Russian revolution, football fans etc.

Balance?
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2015 23:38 by setter1000.)
18-11-2015 23:21
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(18-11-2015 23:03 )setter1000 Wrote:  Sorry what motive? I was just curious that's all.
I was expecting a totally innocent explanation

Your motive is the same as the other motives, trying to get another member of this forum band by trying to create and argument and then claim troll. Incredibly pathetic, seriously.

All my quotes of you are complete, they are there for all to see. Your descriptions of Muslims for the most part are blanket, you mention 'some' to try and cover yourself AFTER you had been pickup over it, post 30 -32 or so. Your claim about living with a Muslim is merely your claim and nothing more, no evidence for or against; seems odd that if you were best of buddies with this person that you have such a negative view of them; unless they were extremist of course.

Has for an explanation, I'll give you one if you haven't got the wit or intelligence to work it out.

I have been on this forum since it first started, with occasional breaks of a few weeks, mainly due to getting into arguments with the likes of you who cannot tolerate other people having differencing views to you, if they do they you squawk troll. Normally several ganging up at a time (I've seen this with other members as well as me).

Incidentally, over that time I've had a hell of a lot more thanks and reps than you seemed to have managed since 2009, so I can't be that much of a troll.

I shall now leave you to your skewed predjudice view point.
19-11-2015 01:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66