Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Paris attacks

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Paris attacks
I assumed there must be some Innocent explanation when I originally saw it at the time. I thought no one that got banned could be that thick to write a post saying
They were on here from the start.

You can lash out as much as you like but you are a troll. That is why you have been banned. Most likely more than once. You don't stop badgering people till you get a reaction.

I have told you what I think but you just won't stop till you have either exposed me as an Islamaphobe or tilI agree with you .
Why would I want to get you banned. You will only come back under another profile?
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 02:07 by setter1000.)
19-11-2015 02:05
Find all posts by this user
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(19-11-2015 02:05 )setter1000 Wrote:  I assumed there must be some Innocent explanation when I originally saw it at the time. I thought no one that got banned could be that thick to write a post saying
They were on here from the start.

You can lash out as much as you like but you are a troll. That is why you have been banned. Most likely more than once. You don't stop badgering people till you get a reaction.

I have told you what I think but you just won't stop till you have either exposed me as an Islamaphobe or tilI agree with you .
Why would I want to get you banned. You will only come back under another profile?

Oh, so you're still badgering and proding for a reaction?

OK - lets dance.

It must be a think person who doesn't realise that a persons ip address is loggec here, i have nothing to hide simply because I never once broke any rules and regulations. There was once a time where a small minority thought they ruled the roost and activly sort to get members removed they did not like, with not disimilar mo's as you, may be you was one of them and hung on to their coat tails, one of the few left from those now gone that gave this site a bad name, I just don't remeber the name.

You keep claiming troll, explain to me why it is it is your posts I have mainly noted a general sweeping statement against Muslims and no others? Explain to me why I'm not the onely one.

Explain to me when I pointed out Isis was a result of the west meddling in the middle east, pointing out where PLO came from nobody else got their knickers in a twist except YOU; could it be a called you out on your predjudice and you didn't like it?

THEN explain to me why you took this thread of tragic events to vent your own personal vendeta against another memeber. You want to be ashamed of yourself.

Personally, I have no interest in you whatsoever, you flatter yourself to think that, live your life and have your viewpoint - I AM ONLY RESPONDING TO YOUR POST HERE, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS - do i therefore accuse you of trolling me becasue you are responding to mine accordingly?

What you have told me is nothing more than back tracking, in the same way you edited your post about bombing the fuck out of syria.

If you leave (which I have), closed my own account down (which I have) or get banned (which I have) then you have no option to come back under a different user name - rocket science it aint.

OK, over to you.
19-11-2015 02:26
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

4g phones? Etc

You just waffle on and on. Never use one word if you can use 100.
I have been informed since I questioned you on admitting that you were on here from the start that you have been banned more than once.
You like to put words into people's mouth and when people try to explain the context of their post you just look to trip them up by taking what they say literally. Also you don't quote the whole post you are referring to.
You just want to show how clever you are at other people's expense. You ate incapable of a debate. You just go on and on till the other poor Sod loses the will to live. You had 6 hrs to come up with a cover story and you could not come up with a better one than what you have come up with. I have been told that the moderators have given up banning you because you keep coming back.they just lose the will to keep checking up on you. I have been told that as long as you keep out of trouble they will let you stay. Nice going.
19-11-2015 02:40
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(19-11-2015 02:40 )setter1000 Wrote:  4g phones? Etc

You just waffle on and on. Never use one word if you can use 100.

Pot - kettle - black.
19-11-2015 02:47
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

Here are a few banned members you are thought to be buy another forum member
Mellover
Tursdayslump's
Lazy days.

All I did was suggest that muslim fanatics have not just been motivated to violence by the west bombing the Arabs. I Used Charlie Hesbo and Rushdie as an example and you just went into one claiming I'm an Islamaphobe who knows nothing about Islam. Even when I explained to you that I lived with a Muslim for 2 years you still attacked me. Seriously, you have serious issues.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 03:03 by setter1000.)
19-11-2015 03:01
wackawoo Offline
Banned

(19-11-2015 03:01 )setter1000 Wrote:  Here are a few banned members you are thought to be buy another forum member
Mellover
Tursdayslump's
Lazy days.

Seriously? how pathetic, fancy running to the mods, like they don't know, they have my ip.

Are you really running around other forum members crying as well? have you really got nothing better to do.

Correction, you never mentioned fanatics, even the member munch1917, put you right over this issue.

What is your sig?

Quote:It’s time to tell the PC brigade to stuff their sanctimonious judgments where the sun don’t shine. And if that offends them, so much the better.

Hmmmm, you mean those pc people who do not llike racsim, zenophobia, sexism and any other forms of intollerance. No wonder you have the attitude you do.

Alrighty then, I shall repond no more to you - fill your boots.

I hope all these post are removed or sent to the twilight zone, they really shouldn't be on here.
19-11-2015 04:06
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@Wacawoo I'm so embarrassed that i keep responding to you. They say never feed a troll. And like an idiot I do exactly that.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...487&page=4
I would have thought that I stated quite clearly that I did not in any way think Isis represented the whole Muslim community, in my response to munch
Strange that you never quoted that post when you accuse me of being Islamaphobe. Most crimes you are considered innocent till proven guilty, but with members of the pc brigade such as yourself you are guilty even after being found innocent of the charge Also please note that I not a moderator modified the post and only 13 mins after the post was made. There is no way i could have gone back much later and amended it to mislead people. Than again people on a crusade are rarely rational.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 10:20 by setter1000.)
19-11-2015 10:15
wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Paris attacks
(19-11-2015 10:15 )setter1000 Wrote:  @Wacawoo I'm so embarrassed that i keep responding to you. They say never feed a troll. And like an idiot I do exactly that.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...487&page=4

You mean the one I have mentioned several times now, the back tracking one?

Mellover - times thanked - 1029 in 1 Week, 4 Days, 9 Hours, 31 Minutes, 20 Seconds.

tuesdayslump - times thanked - 421 in 3 Days, 15 Hours, 47 Minutes, 38 Seconds

Lazydayz - times thanked - 62 - 19 Hours, 58 Minutes, 23 Seconds

loulou12 (closed by request) times thanked - 521 - 1 Week, 1 Day, 4 Hours, 42 Minutes, 16 Seconds

So, in less than 4 weeks those accounts were thanked 2033, you have been thanked 2261 in 2 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days, 12 Hours, 24 Minutes, 3 Seconds in a continuous 6 year membership.

So roughly - 2033/4 = 508.25......2261/11= 205.55. In short I have been thanked well over twice as much as you.

Moral of the story being? far from being the troll of legend that you people trot out when you spit the dummies, I have been a fully contributing member of this forum with the vast majority of members having no problems with me whatsoever, there was, and apparently still is, a very very tiny minority who want to get their own way around here and do horrible sneaky tactics to try and get other members band.

At least I've never gone running telling tales and let personal bias get in the way..
19-11-2015 13:00
terence Offline

please don't drag any mods into this either of you. we have exactly zero input to this 'discussion'.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
19-11-2015 13:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

@Wacawoo
Your reasoning is bizarre

If you want to play your pointless statistics game than here goes
You have accumulated in your 4 accounts 2,033 thanks with a grand total of 2057
Posts. That means per post you get 0.99 thanks
I have accumulated 2262 thanks for 1623 post
Which means I average 1.39 thanks per post.
So who gets the most thanks per post?
You guessed it me.
So by your weired and twisted logic that means I have contributed more to this forum. You can't get thanked if you don't post.

You basically can't be reasoned with.

Secondly I have not gone running to anyone. One of the other members
approached me. Why? Because he thinks you are a pain in the arse. He also informed me that you have been banned three times. Out of your own mouth so to speak you have admitted to being banned multiple times and using multiple accounts
I have not gone running to the mods but how on earth are you allowed back on here if you a proven previously banned member

Thirdly you have basically used the race/creed card to try and win an argument, that allegation has been proven false. You have basically been proven to have slandered me. That alone should result in you being banned.
Fourthly you have through use of bizare stats tried to show what a popular member you are. Yet when you upset multiple people you play the 'im bring ganged up on card'
You basically have a superiority complex and frame everything to either make you win every argument regardless of the evidence to the countary.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2015 15:50 by setter1000.)
19-11-2015 15:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66