Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Paris attacks

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Paris attacks
(20-11-2015 18:40 )kelly1066 Wrote:  I think you could start a fight in an empty room setter1000. And you'll always have arguments while you fail to ever see another person's point of view over you own narrow one; hence why I cannot imagine you as a moderator. I don't see how you think I'm trying to get anyone banned, I just gave a view of my own experiences with moderators, your own are clearly different; a point of view I can see.....!

I'll leave you to your argument; it's far more fun watching you toss stones at each other than be a part of it anyways....lol.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...527&page=3
Lol I don't even know you
Are you sure you have the right guy? I mean you confused me for someone who said your argument was trivial. As I explained I was not one of them
This thread was beggining to die till you decided you wanted to get some attention. Good ploy it worked you managed to start a new page with that post. Mission accomplished. I suspected you were motivated out of desire for affect and attention. But gave you the benefit of the doubt. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the twilight zone where people are free to air their differences is it not?

Wacawoo what a surprise you want to gang up with a female profile who may or not be a women. I am fed up of going around the houses with you. Just look back at the posts. I did post than thought it it's futile getting him to see reason
Look at the big brother thread you will see that I do have respect for other people opinions when they don't play the pc card on me.
You are a master at the blame and victim game.
You tried the pc card that did not work
You tried the I'm more popular than you on here here are the thanking stats
And than you now do everyone gangs up on me because I don't agree with them card.

Try and see reason and admit when you are wrong might help stop people trying to victimise you.

I was curious how someone who has been proven to have been previously banned
Many times before under different profiles, who has a history of upsetting various people, been allowed back on. Terrence explained why earlier on.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 19:39 by setter1000.)
20-11-2015 19:19
Find all posts by this user
wackawoo Offline
Banned

RE: [split] Paris attacks
Quote:Wacawoo what a surprise you want to gang up with a female profile who may or not be a women.

Think thats a suprise to both of us. Rolleyes

You can't even read post properly, no wonder you get yourself confussed.

You know what you are? you are paranoid. Cool

By, the way, it was me that was the mod, not settler.

I don't blame any one, all I have done is respond and state facts that have happened.

You seem to be the one playing the victem and putting a spin on every thing.

Remeber how all this started? no, let me remind you, I (and others) noticed some of your comments, I said you didn't want to judge the whole of Islam over a few extremist, it was you that raged up about it.

Whatever twist you want to put on it, I do stand by my comments about your posts.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 21:40 by wackawoo.)
20-11-2015 21:39
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66