Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
funny how some forum members always fell the need to get on there white horse after a girl has posted on here,
[/quote]

Isn't it just? You always get people thinking that by playing the White knight they will get inside the babes knickers either on here or on twitter.
Once the penny drops that they will never curry favour with the babes no matter how gallantly they defend the babes honour, they tend to retire from heroic acts of chivalry.
Sophia Lares has 'like it in the bum' under her profile name. How dare any man suggest she might have loose morals. What sort of girl do you take her forRolleyes Some men are just so misogynistic!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 20:09 by setter1000.)
28-09-2015 20:03
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-09-2015 21:21 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 20:56 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Funny that some here seem to take offense to the idea that the girls and crew get it on. This is an adult forum why must we always dumb it down to pg?

Well I know if I was getting it on with a girl and people were discussing it on a public forum, I would feel quite embarrassed. I think its more respect the girls privacy rather then "this is a pg site".

agree. I wouldn't like my sex life discussed in anyway on a public forum in anyway whether it was true or false. so can see why Sophia has reacted they way she has & why other forum members don't like these posts about what a babe does when she briefly goes out of shot

Piper Niven Superfan
28-09-2015 21:09
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
I think that if you were going out with the babes you would not be to worried about blokes talking about them on a forum. If you are broadminded enough to be ok with them talking filth on a sky adult channel to complete strangers on the phone; and don't feel uncomfortable with the fact there is a Possibility that people will recognise them and come up to try chat them up under your nose, than I'm sure you would not be to concerened about blokes discussing them on here.

What about the fact that strangers buy them gifts on the Internet? Or the fact that a lot of the girls are happy to put up pictures of their private life on twitter and face book? If their boyfriends consider talking about the babes activities on s66, in a forum as being intrusive than they really do have extreme double standards.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 21:32 by setter1000.)
28-09-2015 21:26
Pixel Offline
Junior Poster

(28-09-2015 16:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Sorry if everyone's blood pressure is skyrocketing, but if you don't want someone to assume something is happening, maybe try a bit harder not to give that impression.

That would be impossible, wouldn't it? The problem is your profound stupidity combined with the mindset of a conspiracy theorist. The delusions are all in your head but whatever someone says by way of explanation or logic will be filtered out as it doesn't fit your twisted world view.

Whatever models do or don't do just feeds your rabid imagination. If a model bends down to have a sip of water she's fellating someone off screen. If she smiles at someone off camera she's giving a 'cheeky look' to what is obviously sexual activity.

If a crew member is briefly seen lying down he's obviously just had sex rather than grabbing 40 winks on a long night shift.

You are most certainly a misogynist as your view of women is that they're basically nothing more than fucking machines. You'd probably enjoy life in the Islamic State.
28-09-2015 22:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2015 22:10 )Pixel Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 16:43 )mrmann Wrote:  Sorry if everyone's blood pressure is skyrocketing, but if you don't want someone to assume something is happening, maybe try a bit harder not to give that impression.

That would be impossible, wouldn't it? The problem is your profound stupidity combined with the mindset of a conspiracy theorist. The delusions are all in your head but whatever someone says by way of explanation or logic will be filtered out as it doesn't fit your twisted world view.

Whatever models do or don't do just feeds your rabid imagination. If a model bends down to have a sip of water she's fellating someone off screen. If she smiles at someone off camera she's giving a 'cheeky look' to what is obviously sexual activity.

If a crew member is briefly seen lying down he's obviously just had sex rather than grabbing 40 winks on a long night shift.

You are most certainly a misogynist as your view of women is that they're basically nothing more than fucking machines. You'd probably enjoy life in the Islamic State.

Your not exaggerating at all are you Smile
28-09-2015 22:20
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(27-09-2015 16:35 )Dave_A Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 15:45 )skully Wrote:  the guys that work on the channels don't walk around with erections and the girls are not always up for it, suggesting otherwise is just wrong.

I've no idea what the guys and girls working for s66 are like, maybe they are all good boys and girls, but this isn't always the case on other channels, or at least it didn't used to be according to a couple of girls.
Yvette Merriman of BS fame said on the BS mic that it was quite common for the producers and camera men to walk round with a "chubby" on or a "semi" on,[her words]
Yvette also said the girls like to have a bit of fun with the producers [mainly the newer ones] she said the girls like to see what the guys are packing, she said they have a bit of fun and pull down the trousers/pants of the guys .
Yvette also said on Party Girls i think it was, that she herself wasn't has promiscuous has some girls, but you wouldn't believe what some girls get up to behind the scenes .

Amanda Rendall also said on the BS Xtream mic that she had given blow jobs to BS producers .

I have no idea if any of this is true, but the girls have said it on live TV .

Yes, it's a well known fact that the girls never, ever, tell porkies on the mic Rolleyes
28-09-2015 22:29
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ ShyRolleyes
28-09-2015 23:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66