Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Wonder what Sophia was doing just now...

Seems to be someone on the ground...

Big Grin
27-09-2015 03:27
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^ Seriously, give it a rest, it isn't funny and just pisses the girls off when they see that kind of nonsense posted.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-09-2015 13:51
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Give it a rest when a woman has her head down, bobbing up and down and Kandi is giving a cheeky expression? If the women don't want to give us ideas, they shouldn't make things look suspicious. As we've seen in the past, some of the crew have been lying down by the bed set, and we know some activity has taken place there before, so why wouldn't my mind go to that place?
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 15:21 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 15:17
skully Offline

Why don't you understand that it's highly offensive to jump to the conclusion that they are doing something sexual, you do this a lot and nearly every time it's been something totally innocent, i.e drink, snack, applying makeup. A rare stupid drunken moment and past instances of inappropriate behaviour (mainly of a questionable channel owner), don't make sex or sexual behaviour the norm, the guys that work on the channels don't walk around with erections and the girls are not always up for it, suggesting otherwise is just wrong. We have gone over this far too many times now, so I'm not asking, I'm telling you to give it a rest, it's one of the reasons few babe channel girls visit.

Oh and you do get that Sophia will rip you apart if she sees what you've posted and rightfully so Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
27-09-2015 15:45
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Most of the time? That's hard to say because there have been many recordings never posted, or recordings sent by other means and not posted on here which have showed things going on.

I know it can be annoying to read my comments, but from what I've seen in the past (I've been wrong, but right at times too), it's easy for me to jump to conclusions and I'm surprised others don't as well. Also, I've never suggested the crew are always walking about with erections and that the women are always up for it, and to suggest that I suggested that is just wrong Smile

I honestly am beginning to find the claim that my speculations are offensive to be rather silly. Humans are sexual. Sex is natural, and it goes on at the studios, as well as other sexual activity, but I guess it's less offensive for the women to just get the callers off over the phone while going nude and letting us wank to them while moaning in their ear as we climax bladewave

God forbid someone suggests sexual activity might be happening, because that would be unnatural and offensive...

Delia Rose, Lucy Summers, Ruby (RLC), Ava Blue, Sophie Hart, Clare Richards, Adele, Preeti, Yasmine James, Jennifer Jade, Tiffany Chambers, some others and many of the women from that other channel would be shocked to hear my suggestions Wink
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 16:42 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 16:07
Dave_A Offline
Senior Poster

(27-09-2015 15:45 )skully Wrote:  the guys that work on the channels don't walk around with erections and the girls are not always up for it, suggesting otherwise is just wrong.

I've no idea what the guys and girls working for s66 are like, maybe they are all good boys and girls, but this isn't always the case on other channels, or at least it didn't used to be according to a couple of girls.
Yvette Merriman of BS fame said on the BS mic that it was quite common for the producers and camera men to walk round with a "chubby" on or a "semi" on,[her words]
Yvette also said the girls like to have a bit of fun with the producers [mainly the newer ones] she said the girls like to see what the guys are packing, she said they have a bit of fun and pull down the trousers/pants of the guys .
Yvette also said on Party Girls i think it was, that she herself wasn't has promiscuous has some girls, but you wouldn't believe what some girls get up to behind the scenes .

Amanda Rendall also said on the BS Xtream mic that she had given blow jobs to BS producers .

I have no idea if any of this is true, but the girls have said it on live TV .
27-09-2015 16:35
kifkiz Offline
Senior Poster

regardless of what actually happens we'll never know for sure but making insinuations every single night show where a mysterious shadow is seen gets a bit tiring
27-09-2015 16:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Over exaggeration from a newbie with 7 posts who probably hasn't even watched the channels for long. Of course, he must have read every single post of mine in the past six years to come to his conclusion on shadows and tiring suggestions LOL
(This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 17:13 by mrmann.)
27-09-2015 17:10
skully Offline

Dave_A, I'm not claiming things haven't happened, I've heard the rumours and know that some of the things you've suggested are true, the issue here is that a claim/suggestion was made (for the umteenth fucking time) that something may have happened just because a head goes out of view...which is both fantasy and nonsense, a thought that doesn't need to be shared.

Oh and saying kifkiz is over exaggerating is a bit rich considering your comment started this discussion mrmann, people read forums for years and sometimes never post Rolleyes
27-09-2015 17:46
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Yeah there is a line between fantasy about what the babes *may* get up to on set and slander.
27-09-2015 17:55
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66