Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

sophia_lares Offline
Likes it up the Bum

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(28-09-2015 09:58 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Sophia you are in the adult industry you contribute to create sexual fantasies between you and your viewers why are you trying to no do a Mary Poppins and say nothing ever happens? Surly if you play along with it you may get more calls?

Maybe S66 miss the point it's supposed to be adult TV. People have fun have a moment and move on simple.

I understand what you are saying and I do allow the crazy sexual fantasies 'over the phone' in private NOT in a public forum for all to see
You need to understand we all live private lives outside of being total phone whores believe it or not
All the years I've worked on the channels there is only one person that rings me craves this fantasy bad and I love playing along with it
Anyone can read this forum incase you have forgotton.....
28-09-2015 11:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

From my side I appreciate what you do it's not always easy and not all your callers will be decent. But most of us are good folks we watch we enjoy and that's it.

I hope you have a good day
28-09-2015 11:30
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

just because they work in the environment they do doesn't mean it's ok to say they 'might' be noshing some guy off in-front of a studio full of people. it's very disrespectful, would it be ok to say the same about a secretary? i know babeshows have the sexual aspect to them but i would suggest about 99% of the girls would feel as sexually aroused on the phones as if they would if they worked in an office or any other mundane place (i.e not at all). some think because of the environment they work in it's acceptable to say what they like. it's not.

and before anyone chimes in with the 'it's happened before' spiel, fair enough but to claim every 'drink' taken or movement off screen has some ulterior motive is out of order, disrespectful and potentially damaging.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
28-09-2015 13:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe we should give mrmann his own thread so he can fantasise if he wants and if people want to read it they can but at least he won't clog up every thread with it? Do we have a fiction section? Bounce
28-09-2015 13:26
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2015 13:26 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Maybe we should give mrmann his own thread

This is a very good idea. It would be like the logo thread we used to have.
28-09-2015 14:13
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-09-2015 13:26 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Maybe we should give mrmann his own thread so he can fantasise if he wants and if people want to read it they can but at least he won't clog up every thread with it? Do we have a fiction section? Bounce

Or maybe you can just accept his view and don't feel you have to attack him for it just because you don't agree.

This forum can be fun for everyone and not just a select few.
28-09-2015 14:53
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ maybe you can stop bullying and go look for your sense of humour.
28-09-2015 15:13
Pixel Offline
Junior Poster

@ Broncobilly:

He is being ridiculed because he's a delusional, misogynistic idiot who absolutely refuses to listen to reason. He's been peddling this retarded crap for years, long before you started posting.

Why you're defending him God knows, but you're the first ally he's had, which tells its own story. Like him, you're refusing to contemplate the reasons why these allegations are so tedious at best and offensive at worst.

A lot of the old school members have left this forum. They tended to keep the idiot in check but now there's nobody to stop his torrent of drivel polluting every thread, so it's good to see the mods finally stepping in.

Seriously, giving you and him your own thread to indulge your "Model just looked to the left of camera and smiled. Couldn't see what she was smiling at but I bet a cameraman was waving his dick at her" type crap is a good idea.You can turn each other on with your fantasies and leave the rest of the forum alone.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2015 15:19 by Pixel.)
28-09-2015 15:17
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Perhaps I just live and let live. Maybe you should try it. You disagree with him no problem. I am not saying he is right but you can argue the toss without having to bash him. Everyone has a reason for watching. It's only fun in the end and not to be taken beyond that.
28-09-2015 15:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(28-09-2015 15:13 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ maybe you can stop bullying and go look for your sense of humour.

the only person bullying people is you, first you call for a forum member to banned from posting in all but his own thread and then when this is pointed out to you in a polite well worded post you have a go at the guy,

i would say its u who need to find they sense of humor and just stop having a go at anyone who dose not agree with your point of view,

funny how some forum members always fell the need to get on there white horse after a girl has posted on here,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
28-09-2015 16:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66