Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion

Whynot Online
Just Me

RE: Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion
The other day you baited me into saying those things about Maddie and Lacey as you would not accept that people thought the night was bad. So i told you clearly why. These are all things i would happily say to anyones face!! You want to insult me, fine.. go for it big man... lets see where it ends up!! Give me the chance and i will 'curtis woodhouse' you.

I hate injustice and liars
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 01:23 by Whynot.)
29-08-2015 01:22
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Really, how fucking old are you 13? BounceBounce

Tori's boyfriend used to be a boxer i think so i doubt you would have the balls to say these things to her face, you are just another lowlife keyboard warrior
29-08-2015 01:47
Whynot Online
Just Me

(29-08-2015 01:47 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Really, how fucking old are you 13? BounceBounce

Tori's boyfriend used to be a boxer i think so i doubt you would have the balls to say these things to her face, you are just another lowlife keyboard warrior

Yawn... And my dad used to be superman.... blah blah blah

If I met tori and she said 'what do you think about my boobs?' I would ask her why is one bigger than the other. It is not insulting, there might be a reason for it. It is you her little bitchboy who deems it as an insult.

Go back to watching her you might miss 5 seconds.

29-08-2015 01:52
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

If i said to Kara you look goofy and have tiny tits it would be an insult wouldn't it, if i said to Lola you have nice tits but you should hit the gym and tone up because your body is bang average it would be an insult, but guess what i keep those thoughts to myself, i tend to speak my mind and im no saint but there's a line i wouldn't cross because im not a troll
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 02:35 by Joey 27.)
29-08-2015 02:29
Whynot Online
Just Me

(29-08-2015 02:29 )Joey 27 Wrote:  If i said to Kara you look goofy and have tiny tits it would be an insult wouldn't it, if i said to Lola you have nice tits but you should hit the gym and tone up because your body is bang average it would be an insult, but guess what i keep those thoughts to myself, i tend to speak my mind and im no saint but there's a line i wouldn't cross because im not a troll

troll... mmm interesting because i dare to say she is not perfect i am a troll... even though i have previously commented on her putting on good performances. I find it funny how you keep insulting girls who I like as if it would have any impact on me, as I have previously said, go crazy. They are women on tv who get their kits off i have zero emotional attachment to them.

Maybe try to find some kind of balance. I worry about you, to be this obsessed over some girl off the tv... and at your age. Maybe find a hobby, go out, meet people, take up a sport.

29-08-2015 02:49
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh so you say im insulting your fave girls but what you said about Tori is just an "honest view" is it, well there's being brutally honest and then there is being a troll, i don't like the girl who is on with Tori tonight but have you seen me go onto her thread and insult her body in detail, i'll happily mention i don't rate her but that is as far as i will go

anyway you seem to spend a lot of time on this forum you are probably obsessed with the babeshows so don't fucking lecture me on my life when you probably haven't got one yourself
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 03:28 by Joey 27.)
29-08-2015 03:28
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(29-08-2015 02:49 )Whynot Wrote:  Maybe try to find some kind of balance. I worry about you, to be this obsessed over some girl off the tv... and at your age. Maybe find a hobby, go out, meet people, take up a sport.

Yeah don't you hate it when some people get so obsessive about one meaningless thing and then get angry and lose perspective?

(24-07-2015 21:41 )Whynot Wrote:  Silly me for forgetting us members have zero rights or input into the forum. I forgot it is an autocracy not a democracy and we all should feel lucky to be here.
29-08-2015 15:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66