Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion

Whynot Offline
Just Me

[split] Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion
I don't know why when she had her boob job she did not level them up.

I hate injustice and liars
28-08-2015 21:58
Find all posts by this user
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Tori Lee - Chat and Discussion
Goldie Lox, Lola and Kara de la hoyde are the definition of perfection of course
28-08-2015 23:35
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(28-08-2015 23:35 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Goldie Lox, Lola and Kara de la hoyde are the definition of perfection of course

If a girl is going to go through the expense, pain, effort to get surgery it is not unrealistic or unreasonable to assume they would want uniformity.

28-08-2015 23:44
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

your favourite girls would need to fork out a hell of a lot to improve themselves so perhaps the pain isn't worth it for them
28-08-2015 23:46
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(28-08-2015 23:46 )Joey 27 Wrote:  your favourite girls would need to fork out a hell of a lot to improve themselves so perhaps the pain isn't worth it for them

Lol... careful you don't fall off your white steed.

28-08-2015 23:48
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Lol.... always the same old shite, generic tedious reply
28-08-2015 23:51
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(28-08-2015 23:51 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Lol.... always the same old shite, generic tedious reply

My signature says it all. You are a grown man who hero worships a girl. To the point where somebody cannot even comment on them without you feeling the need to charge in. Her boobs are not even... it is a fair comment, everyone can see it. Maybe one of the other members has asked her about it?

28-08-2015 23:55
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i have no idea why people on here feel the need to slate girls who have fake boobs, you don't see me going round saying girls like kara are flat chested and could do with a boob job do you, im also honest and tell it like it is but i don't go into specific detail about girls i don't find attractive, i bet you would soon get into a hissy fit if i said Goldie Lox is very plain looking wouldn't you, imo she is just another overrated natural girl i see better girls than her working in tescos
29-08-2015 00:10
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(29-08-2015 00:10 )Joey 27 Wrote:  i have no idea why people on here feel the need to slate girls who have fake boobs, you don't see me going round saying girls like kara are flat chested and could do with a boob job do you, im also honest and tell it like it is but i don't go into specific detail about girls i don't find attractive, i bet you would soon get into a hissy fit if i said Goldie Lox is very plain looking wouldn't you, imo she is just another overrated natural girl i see better girls than her working in tescos

You don't get it... i like Goldie, Kara... but i could not give a shit about what you think, say, write about them. You could stand in front of me and unleash hell on them and it would be water off a ducks back. I like them, you don't no problem. I feel no need to defend why i like them. They are just girls on tv... who i like to look at.

As for boob jobs... i like some girls with boob jobs. I think if you have a boob job your boobs are going to be open to more judgement than natural boobs. Again, if you are going to pay for a boob job, why not get them even? And if they are not why not demand they are fixed!!

29-08-2015 00:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

why do you think you can say things like this and not expect a reaction from people though? the reason i take issue with your comment is because you tend to be very negative and rude about the girls most of the time, the other day you were slating Lacey and Maddie for their looks, its all well and good being honest and telling it like it is but you cross the line time and time again and its makes you look like a sad troll

No i wouldn't unleash hell on Kara, Lola and Goldie even though i don't find them attractive, because like you said im a grown man, im not a pathetic little boy like you, i'll say they are overrated but that's as far as i would go
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 01:16 by Joey 27.)
29-08-2015 01:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66