Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(02-01-2020 13:34 )winsaw Wrote:  Cool post the caps later maybe she was just being naughty when the producers where not watching then, wouldn't be the first time,
I wish I had seen the water balloons sounds fun

Danzig put a vid in Lola's caps and vids thread with the water balloons, lasted less than 2 minutes and in all honesty it was anti-climactic.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
02-01-2020 13:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

(02-01-2020 13:47 )Stemmw Wrote:  ^ If I may offer a rebuttal GM, Lola is not allowed to use props, get naked or use oil on tv anymore, which she has been doing all year. She was far from static last night, I got lots of caps where Lola was in various positions, poses and oufits that I will post later. As for the hoodie and hat she was responding to one of her regular normal talk callers, they have a friendly banter interaction and she is playful with him with no sex talk, that's why she does what she does during those calls, she is doing what he asks of her, as is her job. If you want her to do x, y or z you need to call and ask her GM.

Lola's shows didn't go down hill after January 2019 as you keep suggesting (February to May shows were very restricted for all on S66 for I'm assuming complaint reasons), they were great from May onwards. It was only November she was completely naked, oiled up, bent over with flowers between her legs as a thong prop, this was common place from May until November. Also it was only a couple of weeks ago Lola put in two magnificent web stints on two separate shows, you only need to look over her recent caps and vids to see these great shows. Unfortunately she doesn't get on the web enough (at all lately during nights), it's usually reserved for someone using the pink monstrosity or going private, playing for perv cam with just a head and shoulders on show.

I did not say it went downhill, I said it changed. Maybe I didn't watch as long as you obviously did but what I saw didn't look very dynamic. I was not aware she couldn't do oil, props etc, when did this happen? Did someone complain? I was also not aware that someone asked her to wear that. The last time she used props was before Christmas using the little parcels from the tree behind her. Like you I love Lola, followed her stuff for years but lately things haven't been that exciting. I still like you, love seeing her smile and that look that can melt cheese sandwiches...whilst stil in their wrappers Big Grin No one had that ability better than Lola. It is impossible to call and even if I could I wouldn't call that extortionate pricing -I'll leave that to others with bottomless wallets Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-01-2020 17:48
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(02-01-2020 04:05 )GMach1 Wrote:  she was in a jacket and hat earlier-what was all that about?

The jacket and hat was classy. Top marks for that stint.
02-01-2020 18:23
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

What I most adore about Lola - as well as her exceptional natural beauty - is her sense of fun. She is always ready for a giggle with her callers and has a warm smile which I cannot resist.
I love to call in - she has developed a really seductive voice for her callers - try it!
She loves to dress up, sing, and when possible - lark about in the studio ( Lola was an originator of "fun with the crew" at S66).
S66 are very fortunate to have Lola on their roster - she shows far more imagination than others on this channel (or other channels) and they could give her more leeway via the web to develop her presentation.
02-01-2020 20:29
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

I agree about Lola and the sense of fun. Also the genuine enjoyment she seems to have for the job and interaction with her callers/cammers is a big plus, she is definitely in the minority in that regard and it is probably one of her most endearing qualities, aside from her obvious beauty and sexiness etc

02-01-2020 21:56
onefromthetop Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Lola Knight - Studio 66 nightshow - Caps and Vids
Where has Lola gone?
05-01-2020 00:33
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 nightshow - Caps and Vids
Lola's gone home - not feeling well apparently.....
05-01-2020 00:50
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola gone home early tonight

[Image: 49008318_Screenshot_2020-01-04-23-47-10-1.png]

05-01-2020 00:50
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Lola just tweeted she is gonna do an oil show on the web, guessing cam from home ?

S66 talking out of their ass again saying Lola went home feeling unwell, typical from them, never giving a straight fucking answer.

(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020 01:12 by Stemmw.)
05-01-2020 01:11
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Hope she feels better. Seemed to be feeling fine during her 10pm session, judging by her smiling face and good performance.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2020 01:22 by mrmann.)
05-01-2020 01:12