Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

RE: Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Lola sexy as fuck tonight.

Tiny panties, showing off her perfect tits, straddling the desk, bending over, spreading her legs and just generally having that filthy look in her eye Blush

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
01-01-2020 23:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I only wish I had the urge, but nowadays all I can do is comment and make the odd growl when I see her and other gorgeous girls-make no mistake it will happen to you ONE day so make the most of it. At least you don't get embarrassing erections at the wrong time Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-01-2020 00:07
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Was it really one year ago to the month that Lola did a stonkingly hot camera roam in oil on that very set of desks she is on now? How S66 has changed since those heady days!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
02-01-2020 00:48
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

'Water balloons' goal asked for and reached but didn't materialise!! WTF is going on with this channel-she was in a jacket and hat earlier-what was all that about? I love Lola to absolute pieces, love her stuff but sometimes even she baffles me with what she does AND I wish she would stop looking at the bloody cameraman and look to us occasionally.

02-01-2020 04:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

An incredibly hot & mindblowingly sexy night from the lovely lola, more of the same next time please

Piper Niven Superfan
02-01-2020 11:53
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

I guess she was on the web lastnight as wasn't shy about rubbing her pussy through her panties and it was very enjoyable to watch, loved seeing her on all fours lots working her gorgeous peachybum, those little smiles she gives to camera when she's doing it very naughty

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-01-2020 12:45
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

Don't think she was on web last night except for when she was being pelted with water balloons. I could be wrong but I thought she was on free view most of last night.

02-01-2020 12:53
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

What nonsense! No-one is doubting her sexiness, hotness etc (she wouldn't have retained her title if she wasn't) but it was anything but mind-blowing last night. She laid across a desk in a jacket and hat and was virtually static, smiling sweetly, but later she moved a bit more. We all know she is capable of so much more(one year ago she did a desk-meltingly, oily roaming cam session for nearly an hour(I pitied the cameraman trying to stand that long) which was very hot and sexy but since then something has changed there. Maybe she needs to be on that hedge set and use more props as she did last year.

02-01-2020 12:58
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(02-01-2020 12:53 )Stemmw Wrote:  
(02-01-2020 12:45 )winsaw Wrote:  I guess she was on the web lastnight as wasn't shy about rubbing her pussy through her panties and it was very enjoyable to watch, loved seeing her on all fours lots working her gorgeous peachybum, those little smiles she gives to camera when she's doing it very naughty

Don't think she was on web last night except for when she was being pelted with water balloons. I could be wrong but I thought she was on free view most of last night.

Cool post the caps later maybe she was just being naughty when the producers where not watching then, wouldn't be the first time,
I wish I had seen the water balloons sounds fun

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
02-01-2020 13:34
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

^ If I may offer a rebuttal GM, Lola is not allowed to use props, get naked or use oil on tv anymore, which she has been doing all year. She was far from static last night, I got lots of caps where Lola was in various positions, poses and oufits that I will post later. As for the hoodie and hat she was responding to one of her regular normal talk callers, they have a friendly banter interaction and she is playful with him with no sex talk, that's why she does what she does during those calls, she is doing what he asks of her, as is her job. If you want her to do x, y or z you need to call and ask her GM.

Lola's shows didn't go down hill after January 2019 as you keep suggesting (February to May shows were very restricted for all on S66 for I'm assuming complaint reasons), they were great from May onwards. It was only November she was completely naked, oiled up, bent over with flowers between her legs as a thong prop, this was common place from May until November. Also it was only a couple of weeks ago Lola put in two magnificent web stints on two separate shows, you only need to look over her recent caps and vids to see these great shows. Unfortunately she doesn't get on the web enough (at all lately during nights), it's usually reserved for someone using the pink monstrosity or going private, playing for perv cam with just a head and shoulders on show.

02-01-2020 13:47