Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Question time with the Babestation Boss.

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
(18-04-2015 10:15 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  I'll pass on that offer thanks, I believe I've got better uses of my time, like wanking to attractive babes on the channels and other pursuits away from the keyboard that I find deeply fulfilling and satisfying.

To quote George Bernard Shaw - "Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

If you are here to post opinion, fine, but word to the wise, from an unknown source: "The basic building block of good communications is the feeling that every human being is unique and of value."

I do believe that your wise words are misdirected. You seem to be mistaking me for the Babestation Boss.
18-04-2015 10:23
Find all posts by this user
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

No, I meant you. To paraphrase an earlier accusation you leveled at SecretAgent:

(18-04-2015 09:51 )RUsure Wrote:  which seems to have failed your grasp
18-04-2015 10:27
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 10:27 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  No, I meant you. To paraphrase an earlier accusation you leveled at SecretAgent:

(18-04-2015 09:51 )RUsure Wrote:  which seems to have failed your grasp

I very much doubt that you possess the capability to write anything of substance that is likely to elude my grasp!!!

ETA: if you are convinced otherwise, the message board is always an option. And, you will have my permission to publicize the outcome.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 10:46 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 10:30
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 11:24 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  [GF edit] A lengthy philosophical preamble meant to show that he is smarter than the average bear and culminating in the fire and brimstone passage below...

(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  That said, here is what I think of Babestation and its Boss (having being a subscriber with Sky for over 14 years now): I have observed nothing other than slime/utter contempt for their fellow man, to be the real motivating and driving force behind this organization. Such human beings - in my view - should be banished to solitary confinement until they learn just how desperately their need is for the companionship of others… Then, instead of only ever seeking for ways to leech their fellow man, they begin to appreciate the real value of those around them.

So much worthy rhetoric wasted in support of a conclusion so unnecessarily extreme that one can only laugh at it.

Well, if you believe that valuing the necessity of companionship is to be laughed at, then I presume that maturity must still be some way off, for you.
18-04-2015 11:33
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

This comment of mine was in no way meant as an insult to the intelligence of the forum members here: "I do apologise if some of this may just be a little too deep for most who participate in this particular forum"

I was merely remarking on the fact that most people here are really only interested in the girls; and not in listening to discourse about the human condition.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:06 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 12:04
Goodbye

(18-04-2015 10:30 )RUsure Wrote:  I very much doubt that you possess the capability to write anything of substance that is likely to elude my grasp!!!
ETA: if you are convinced otherwise, the message board is always an option. And, you will have my permission to publicize the outcome.

Whatever, I really have better things to waste my time on than to privately argue with (sarcasm)such an deeply important intellectual colossus who is OBVIOUSLY better than all the other members of the forum(/sarcasm).

You keep mentioning using a message board...we're already using a message board. I think you mean private messaging, and no I'd rather not, you've been on my ignore list for a long time now for me to 'un-ignore' you and waste precious seconds of my life in tedious private messages with you when we can already post publicly on the forums, I mean message board.

Besides, even if you do give your permission to "publicise the outcome" (*sarcasm*wow, how lucky I've been to granted that incredible privilege, I'm sure LOADS of members are REALLY looking forward to more of your unique wisdom and ever-so articulate opinions as someone who's been wanking to the babes while watching the channels for 14+ years, would be a real shame for them to miss out*/sarcasm*), I'm pretty sure there is a firm rule not to publicly post private messages on the forums, I mean message boards.

And time to move on to trying, yet again, to rein the thread back...

As a general question to members, would it be worth setting up a thread for each channel for members to post questions that, either in the case of another opportunity for DJ NES to take Q&A's to BS or if the other channels offer the opportunity somehow.

I know we have the General chat forums and such for all the channels, but having a dedicated "questions for the boss of " thread for each of the channels would make it easier, possibly to either representatives to post their replies on the forum or literally print the thread off, read and reply.

Just a thought, I'd like to think (perhaps naively) it could be a good way to articulate the pressing questions users want to ask and be a single point on the forums to direct those from the channels to rather than having to sift through a number of different threads to get a selection of questions to answer.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:14 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
18-04-2015 12:11
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(18-04-2015 12:04 )RUsure Wrote:  most people here are really only interested in the girls

You don't say
18-04-2015 12:14
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

bigfatpiggyporker wrote: "You keep mentioning using a message board...we're already using a message board. I think you mean private messaging"

Yes, I do indeed mean private messaging.

Since you appear to be so full of yourself, perhaps you would care to demonstrate your wisdom. If you wish to open a thread in public just to debate me about existence, then feel free.

let us not just hide behind empty words, but demonstrate what we actually know. If private messaging cannot be publicized even with consent, then I am certain that we can find a way.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:32 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 12:29
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 12:14 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 12:04 )RUsure Wrote:  most people here are really only interested in the girls

You don't say

Yes; I do.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:30 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 12:30
Goodbye

(18-04-2015 12:29 )RUsure Wrote:  Since you appear to be so full of yourself, perhaps you would care to demonstrate your wisdom. If you wish to open a thread in public just to debate me about existence, then feel free.

let us not just hide behind empty words, but demonstrate what we actually know. If private messaging cannot be publicized even with consent, then I am certain that we can find a way.

Nope, not going to bother, not worth my time, I simply do not care enough about proving myself to you or to others on the forum thanks.

Can you please now just return to the thread topic or I'll ask the mods to Twilight Zone the recent posts.

MODS - happy for recent posts in this thread by me and RUSure and other to be Twilight Zoned, thanks
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 12:44 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
18-04-2015 12:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66