Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Question time with the Babestation Boss.

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Question time with the Babestation Boss.
Anyone here with the slightest intelligence ought to feel utterly insulted by this whole pathetic charade of attempting to reach-out to one’s audience. So, please do bear with me whilst I philosophise/scratch the surface and delve a little deeper into this sewer.

If we humans possessed the capacity to see the thoughts and motivations of others around us then we would have no need to form conclusions that contradicted anything that was ever said or done by anyone. Unfortunately that is not our condition. We know absolutely nothing at all about the personal motivations and drives of others - other than what they manifest for us. What we do know with certainty is our own thoughts and drives. However, where others are concerned we are all compelled to have faith in their motivations based upon our convictions of their reliability or trustworthiness… The world, as we all know, is full of deceitfulness and corruption; which simply means that putting one‘s trust in the motivations/integrity of strangers is a very precarious circumstance. So we are all obliged to weigh-up the evidence and form conclusions about the trustworthiness, or not, of what is being manifested and presented to us, by those around us.

However, some of us are more perceptive than others when it comes to analysing and forming conclusions about what may be the underlying motivations behind any action performed by strangers - using our intellect - to delve beyond the mere superficial and arrive at logical deductions that often contradict what is being claimed to be the case. That, unfortunately, is our human lot; and the more intelligent and penetrative an individual happens to be, the closer they are likely to approximate the hidden underlying personal agendas that surround us all.

That said, here is what I think of Babestation and its Boss (having being a subscriber with Sky for over 14 years now): I have observed nothing other than slime/utter contempt for their fellow man, to be the real motivating and driving force behind this organization. Such human beings - in my view - should be banished to solitary confinement until they learn just how desperately their need is for the companionship of others… Then, instead of only ever seeking for ways to leech their fellow man, they begin to appreciate the real value of those around them.

That would be my wish. However, I am certain that God has His own way to deal with the billions who inhabit this particular Rock.

I do apologise if some of this may just be a little too deep for most who participate in this particular forum.

ETA: my last comment was not meant to undermine the intelligence of the forum members here. It was simply meant to remark on the fact that most people here are really only interested in the girls; and not lengthy discourse about the human condition.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 11:55 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 08:38
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
I personally think it was good the bs bosses, reached out to us and asked for our questions and gave responses to lots of them. im not insulted at all by bs doing this and don't like that im told ive got a lack of intelligence because I think this and don't think it was a charade at all.

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2015 08:57
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 08:57 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I personally think it was good the bs bosses, reached out to us and asked for our questions and gave responses to lots of them. im not insulted at all by bs doing this and don't like that im told ive got a lack of intelligence because I think this and don't think it was a charade at all.

Maybe this explains why you always seem to be so out of touch with the majority views about the shows, on any given night.
18-04-2015 09:05
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ The majority view as you call it is simply the comments of some of those who care enough to comment. All very valid but not in my opinion a majority of viewers or even the majority of members of this forum.
18-04-2015 09:44
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

First off, thanks for DJ NES to give us this opportunity to field questions and answers from us to those at BS. I appreciate the effort and the fact they responded to questions.

I'd like to think other channels would welcome constructive feedback or questions from members.

(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  Anyone here with the slightest intelligence ought to feel utterly insulted by this whole pathetic charade of attempting to reach-out to one’s audience. So, please do bear with me whilst I philosophise/scratch the surface and delve a little deeper into this sewer.

Having read your post, you lack a central argument, pose only some truisms about human nature and merely just issue personal attacks on Babechannel staff from an assumed authority that you've sat and watched the shows for 14 years without any industry experience.

You claim to philosophise but I can't anything that would be consider ground breaking ideas in your argument or trace it back to the forefathers of philosophers, like the Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius, clearly you don't have a background in the Socratic method, seemingly no relationship to the ethical or philosophical tenents of Confucianism and even in your diatribes about human nature don't refer to the Nietzschian or Randian cynicism or pragmatic views around human behaviour.

(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  I do apologise if some of this may just be a little too deep for most who participate in this particular forum.

If you believe that your borderline conspiratorial, pseudo-intellectual, rambling bullshit posts are 'deep' you are sadly mistaken.

What a way to reach-out to the forum's members of forum and persuade them of your opinion with condescension, you must be the kind of guy who spouts Russell Brand's unique brand of verbose political and anti-establishment rhetoric at parties or street corners and wonder why people don't see you are the next Karl Marx.

Why are you even still participate on the forum?
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 09:49 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
18-04-2015 09:48
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 09:44 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ The majority view as you call it is simply the comments of some of those who care enough to comment. All very valid but not in my opinion a majority of viewers or even the majority of members of this forum.

Well, the point - which seems to have failed your grasp - is that Rammy's views about how good the shows are, generally are not in agreement with the majority who make their views known, on this forum.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 11:19 by RUsure.)
18-04-2015 09:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ insults seem to be your only form of communication. That would be why I replied to such a condescending post as did BFPP. Thank you for confirming that my original opinion was correct.
18-04-2015 10:00
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 09:48 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  First off, thanks for DJ NES to give us this opportunity to field questions and answers from us to those at BS. I appreciate the effort and the fact they responded to questions.

I'd like to think other channels would welcome constructive feedback or questions from members.

(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  Anyone here with the slightest intelligence ought to feel utterly insulted by this whole pathetic charade of attempting to reach-out to one’s audience. So, please do bear with me whilst I philosophise/scratch the surface and delve a little deeper into this sewer.

Having read your post, you lack a central argument, pose only some truisms about human nature and merely just issue personal attacks on Babechannel staff from an assumed authority that you've sat and watched the shows for 14 years without any industry experience.

You claim to philosophise but I can't anything that would be consider ground breaking ideas in your argument or trace it back to the forefathers of philosophers, like the Stoicism of Marcus Aurelius, clearly you don't have a background in the Socratic method, seemingly no relationship to the ethical or philosophical tenents of Confucianism and even in your diatribes about human nature don't refer to the Nietzschian or Randian cynicism or pragmatic views around human behaviour.

(18-04-2015 08:38 )RUsure Wrote:  I do apologise if some of this may just be a little too deep for most who participate in this particular forum.

If you believe that your borderline conspiratorial, pseudo-intellectual, rambling bullshit posts are 'deep' you are sadly mistaken.

What a way to reach-out to the forum's members of forum and persuade them of your opinion with condescension, you must be the kind of guy who spouts Russell Brand's unique brand of verbose political and anti-establishment rhetoric at parties or street corners and wonder why people don't see you are the next Karl Marx.

Why are you even still participate on the forum?

I did not attempt to philosophise about the nature of existence (on a sex forum) but merely about how we necessarily must all form our opinions. However, if you wish to discuss the nature of existence with me, then feel free to drop me a line. I will be more than happy to engage you.

I have made no attempt to persuade anyone of anything. I have merely put forward my own observations. However, I repeat, if you wish to debate with me about existence, then clearly this is not the place. So do feel free to drop me a line on the forum message board.
18-04-2015 10:03
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2015 10:00 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ insults seem to be your only form of communication. That would be why I replied to such a condescending post as did BFPP. Thank you for confirming that my original opinion was correct.

You are free to reply as many times as you see fit. You are also entitled to your views about what constitutes insults or condescension.
18-04-2015 10:07
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

I'll pass on that offer thanks, I believe I've got better uses of my time, like wanking to attractive babes on the channels and other pursuits away from the keyboard that I find deeply fulfilling and satisfying.

To quote George Bernard Shaw - "Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

If you are here to post opinion, fine, but word to the wise, from an unknown source: "The basic building block of good communications is the feeling that every human being is unique and of value."

Trying to rein the thread back in on topic - DJ NES, did the BS bosses say about further Q&A type sessions via you or directly on the forum?

Members - If RLC/S66/Sin Tv did something similar would that be a good thing to participate in to maybe get some changes made?
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 10:18 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
18-04-2015 10:15
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66