Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[split] Question time with the Babestation Boss.

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Question time with the Babestation Boss.
(18-04-2015 12:36 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 12:29 )RUsure Wrote:  Since you appear to be so full of yourself, perhaps you would care to demonstrate your wisdom. If you wish to open a thread in public just to debate me about existence, then feel free.

let us not just hide behind empty words, but demonstrate what we actually know. If private messaging cannot be publicized even with consent, then I am certain that we can find a way.

Nope, not going to bother, not worth my time, I simply do not care enough about proving myself to you or to others on the forum thanks.

Can you please now just return to the thread topic or I'll ask the mods to Twilight Zone the recent posts.

The more you engage my comments - wherever they may be found - you can be certain to get a reply!!
18-04-2015 12:39
Find all posts by this user
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

(18-04-2015 10:15 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  Trying to rein the thread back in on topic - DJ NES, did the BS bosses say about further Q&A type sessions via you or directly on the forum?

Can easily do this as a once a month thing, i'll speak to him over the weekend and see if he agree's.

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
18-04-2015 16:26
welshken Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2015 12:39 )RUsure Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 12:36 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  
(18-04-2015 12:29 )RUsure Wrote:  Since you appear to be so full of yourself, perhaps you would care to demonstrate your wisdom. If you wish to open a thread in public just to debate me about existence, then feel free.

let us not just hide behind empty words, but demonstrate what we actually know. If private messaging cannot be publicized even with consent, then I am certain that we can find a way.

Nope, not going to bother, not worth my time, I simply do not care enough about proving myself to you or to others on the forum thanks.

Can you please now just return to the thread topic or I'll ask the mods to Twilight Zone the recent posts.

The more you engage my comments - wherever they may be found - you can be certain to get a reply!!

can someone shut this self opinionated fool up (RUsure). the word troll springs to mind !
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 18:47 by welshken.)
18-04-2015 18:46
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66