Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-06-2015 19:39 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 19:29 )bigfatpiggyporker Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 19:25 )ShandyHand Wrote:  You can have all the visible onscreen talent in the world and if you don't know how to work with it you're still screwed.

It's a damn shame that they haven't made a better fist of it.

Yep, agree with you there ShandyHand, it's management, not the girls, at fault.

Yep. Glad you said "management" as well and not "production" or "back-room staff" as some have blamed on here. The distinction is important I think. Most of Sin's product has looked pretty good IMO. It is the decision making that has been slow and suspect.
The production is shockingly bad
25-06-2015 19:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ In what way...

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-06-2015 20:03
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 20:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ In what way...

I am very surprised you have to ask but since you did.

1. They use the club a lotbut no one pole dances

2. The lights are usually too bright.

3, 2, 3 girls on screen so no one performs properly.

4. Breaks in transmission for no reason.

5. Girls not really pushing anything as the production is only interested in getting to 5.30 without putting in effort except for the odd web show.

6. Girls on the Mic every few min instead of enticing people by putting on a show.

7. Not all phone numbers work for example the Irish number.

These are all production issues
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2015 20:37 by broncobilly10.)
25-06-2015 20:17
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

It's all a bit of a shame. The HD streams are great though (if a bit shaky) and I think some people have forgotten just how bad Studio 66 and Babestation are these days. Sin-TV could have really picked things up a bit and they've fallen way short.

How I long for the glory days of Paige Tyler, Darryl Morgan, Morgan Preece, Camilla Jayne, Michelle Moist, Lori Buckby and so on, all on three different Babestation channels as well as answering text requests on a fourth. If there can be such a thing as a Golden period for these channels, I thought that was it.
25-06-2015 20:21
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Talking of texts, they always have a message at the bottom of the screen inviting you to send them text messages, but I have yet to see any evidence that they get read.
25-06-2015 20:24
ShandyHand Offline

(25-06-2015 20:17 )Broncobilly Wrote:  

5. Girls not really pushing anything as the production is only interested in getting to 5.30 without putting in effort except for the odd web show.

6. Girls on the Mic every few min instead of enticing people by putting on a show.

Nope, only no.2 is really a production issue.

You are using the term too broadly. Production is really implementation. The mechanics of what appears onscreen. Cameras, lights, sound (often dodgy with the mics on Sin I'll grant you), props, design. The look.

The tone for all the other things you mention are set in advance by the execs. (Although the pole could be just the girls not knowing how to work it. I think the ones that did are not around atm. Or down to the limited space offered by having to keep all three babes in shot at once.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-06-2015 20:46
terence Offline

maybe the pole's purely cosmetic. Wink

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-06-2015 20:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline

^ They can use mine if they'd prefer. Smile

25-06-2015 20:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2015 20:46 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(25-06-2015 20:17 )Broncobilly Wrote:  

Nope, only no.2 is really a production issue.

You are using the term too broadly. Production is really implementation. The mechanics of what appears onscreen. Cameras, lights, sound (often dodgy with the mics on Sin I'll grant you), props, design. The look.

The tone for all the other things you mention are set in advance by the execs. (Although the pole could be just the girls not knowing how to work it. I think the ones that did are not around atm. Or down to the limited space offered by having to keep all three babes in shot at once.)

perhaps you are being too kind to them.
25-06-2015 21:03
ShandyHand Offline

^ Makes líttle difference really. Which of the nameless strangers shall we blame for the farcical elements!

Only practicable distinction is that I think the addition of one or two key personnel could turn Sin around. Whereas if you see Sin's problems as more widespread it could take a whole new staff!

25-06-2015 21:19