Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(18-06-2015 14:29 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Of the four girls that were used to promote the channels there's only Ree Petra left.. Tori's MIA, Kerry's at Storm and Lacey's at Xpanded

Says it all. Some serious disillusionment going on among both staff and customers.

...the bootyeater
18-06-2015 14:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^Any ideas where Tori Might have gone?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2015 18:44
IdreamofTiffany Offline
Junior Poster

^Tori's also now on xxXpanded, starts 27th I believe
18-06-2015 18:57
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(18-06-2015 07:11 )babelover48 Wrote:  At which point would you say it is likely to run out if it isn't bottomless?
Can't be bottomless with Paige around laugh
Charlemagne Wrote:Of the four girls that were used to promote the channels there's only Ree Petra left.. Tori's MIA, Kerry's at Storm and Lacey's at Xpanded
They do run that cookery film with Kara, Ree & Kerry, so that's not quite too bad Blush

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-06-2015 19:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If Ree the only one of the original four girls Sin signed up left there then surely that has to say something of the state of affairs at the station...

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2015 19:51
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(18-06-2015 07:11 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(16-06-2015 23:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Only reason not to, and the one I was hinting at, would be financial. They may never get past the constraint of having to have multiple babes on their TV channel at one time in order to bring in enough revenue to cover their overheads. There doesn't appear to be a bottomless pit of backing from what we can see atm.

At which point would you say it is likely to run out if it isn't bottomless?

Your guess is as good as mine mate, but that fact they have girls disappearing over the hills, coupled with the near abandonment of the xstreams, and their dogged persistence with 3-on-1 TV antics suggests to me they are merely holding their own atm, if that.

IMO the solution must likely to succeed quickly for Sin would be to sign someone who can really win and draw the crowds on both TV and xstream. A big name who is willing to reveal all for (more or less) the first time on webstream. They need someone to drive business there and a reason for punters to seek their site out and use it. Trouble is there are not many such babes about and less and less of them are going to want to come to a channel that must already have a bit of a name for itself as a something of a mess production-wise in the industry.

They may just have to stabilise and grow gradually over time, gaining confidence and customers as they go until they can afford a second channel to really push on.

That's if Sin's problems aren't already terminal however... I'd guess they aren't just yet, but it's not looking good atm is it?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-06-2015 20:49 by ShandyHand.)
18-06-2015 20:41
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-06-2015 19:43 )Doddle Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 07:11 )babelover48 Wrote:  At which point would you say it is likely to run out if it isn't bottomless?
Can't be bottomless with Paige around laugh
Charlemagne Wrote:Of the four girls that were used to promote the channels there's only Ree Petra left.. Tori's MIA, Kerry's at Storm and Lacey's at Xpanded
They do run that cookery film with Kara, Ree & Kerry, so that's not quite too bad Blush

Ree is the best of the original 4
18-06-2015 23:35
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

I can't get my head around them not having a schedule for the x-stream.

If they say that Lilly Roma will be on the x-stream at 11 pm and she confirms this on her twitter account, then she will obviously get callers. It's the randomness of it all that makes so little sense.
19-06-2015 00:01
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Im enjoying tonight, lots of solo spots. Lily and petra, delicious, 2 girls i dont mind seeing on screen together.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 00:32 by amy1.)
19-06-2015 00:30
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Agreed about Ree & Lilly. Two quality babes I could watch all night.
It seems they have also switched things round again, so you don't have to log in to access the X-stream.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2015 08:20 by gunnar.)
19-06-2015 00:40