Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Ree is the girl of the night
18-06-2015 01:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

So these are off the Twitter feed. As previously stated multiple girls on screen (unless they're "doing things") just don't do it for me.

[Image: image-8DC2_558258B8.jpg]
[Image: image-F504_558258B8.jpg]
18-06-2015 06:43
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

i think it has the hallmarks of a channel that started like a breath of fresh air but has for me since descended into becoming a channel of chaos and disappointment for me putting three girls proves to me that a pretty big spanner has somehow been thrown in the works and they are hoping this is being attractive to viewers. Is it NO!! Not only that, it also seems to shows that the production staff ate beginning to run out of ideas....

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2015 07:09
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(16-06-2015 23:44 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Only reason not to, and the one I was hinting at, would be financial. They may never get past the constraint of having to have multiple babes on their TV channel at one time in order to bring in enough revenue to cover their overheads. There doesn't appear to be a bottomless pit of backing from what we can see atm.

At which point would you say it is likely to run out if it isn't bottomless?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-06-2015 07:11
HEX!T Away
Retired

not much in the way of praise being heaped on sin atm...
they had a good idea initially but couldn't give it enough time due to budget i guess.
they also hired a lot of girls guys just dont want to call for various reasons, none of which are good.

the x-stream is finally starting to get calls for 1 reason only that i can see. they have decided (rightly IMO) to distribute there product to other outlets like rampant. the girls can finally be seen somewhere other than on there site which virtually no 1 knows about because they refuse to mention it on tv.
i still think they should be putting the x-stream in a small box to the side of the screen while the offscreen girls are not on a call. the guys could then see the girls there in the studio waiting.

as for the streams themselves. 1 of there worst decisions in my book is calling there behind the scenes cam, a perv cam...
well done they just called the customers that want to use it, perverts...
better to call it a voyeur cam. after all its guys wanting to watch from a different angle to get a better view. not hiding in the bushes being sneaky having a gorilla wank.
the guys asked for it, they provided it. no need to attach such a negative connotation to it.... (its all about perception)

1 last thing. girls getting naked on the streams to get calls isnt gonna work. they will just get viewers not callers.
encourage the girls to keep there panties on at least, until they get a call. and as soon as the calls over the girls should make an effort to cover up. even if theres another guy on the line waiting...

i could go on but this is about as boring as sin tv is atm. so im gonna jump...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-06-2015 07:35
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Another good sleep last night. I think Ree is brilliant but tired of the 3-4-1 pole show, funny how they stand around a pole and no one uses it for what it's supposed to be for.
18-06-2015 09:00
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Flicked over to Sin TV twice last night, usual show, Miss Jolie and Ree sitting legs tightly crossed showing nothing, and looking like they dont want to be there. Second look was 3 girls looking so ill at ease, with Miss Jolie side view only, daytime stuffSadSad Sin Tv was going to be something special, we were toldBig Grin A channel that has lost its way in just a few monthsSad Alarm bells were sounding when they signed up Ella JolieSad sadly now its going from bad to unwatchableSadSad
18-06-2015 13:48
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

how can sin be getting it so wrong night after night, i guess by the lask of caps and comment that the Kara tease show was the non event i thought it would be, and yet she did an amazing sexy day show before Huh
this for me sums up sin perfectly the day shows they are putting out are right up and some days are the best channel in the day time putting out some very sexy shows but come 2100 it all changes and everything goes wrong bladewave
the fact they have got the day shows right gives me hope they can do it, i can't see why they cant go back to the format they where using before the went live on sky with 1 girl on each stream, this must have been the plan or why do all the test shows like it,
i agree with the earlier post that the way to go is 2 girls a night 1 on tv 1 on xstream changing every hour through out the night,
well i am off on my holidays for 10 days now so i expect sin will do all this and when i next see them they will be chasing that number 1 spot Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-06-2015 14:27
Charlemagne Offline

Of the four girls that were used to promote the channels there's only Ree Petra left.. Tori's MIA, Kerry's at Storm and Lacey's at Xpanded
18-06-2015 14:29