babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The whole thing felt like it was falling apart last night. Ashlyn - THE most in-form night babe atm, looking magnificent and basically champing at the bit to get filthy, like she was raring to go, utterly restless with just that right kind of energy you know - and then... nothing. Like there were a few briefest glimpses of what was possible early doors but it soon became apparent that there was to be absolutely no real flame from the sparks. Callers were few and far between, decent ones almost none. Odd tippers ploughed a lonely debilitating furrow yielding no momentum, with a chat box that started poor in term of user numbers and got worse as the night went on. Ashlyn could do nothing to stir further action - despite her best efforts. I can only assume there was almost no-one around with interest on the other end of the streams. Two TV stints and a brief web passed that way before the inevitable golden boy came along to take her private on her second web stint. And that was that. Defeat accepted. Prime hours of a prime Saturday night gone; left to that vacancy of airtime. Her lame ass prod couldn't wait to get her away from TV that time either. He was literally counting down minutes till the switch on chat.

Meaningless chain-pulling tip goals throughout too, which led to an unconcerted effort of meaningless buzzes. Even her successive outfit changes only succeeded in taking a little heat away each time. Nothing new was tried in terms of changing set on TV either. Just running on empty, out of ideas; no inspiration. It feels like they've pissed in their own well enough now that this sort of abject apathy from guys to such a top babe - one so clearly up for it - is the standard reaction. That was the worst of it: Once again, the utter waste of a great mass market appealing onscreen talent.

The babeshows are supposed to be fun. BS thesedays is often - like hsre - just depressing. Trouble is, you can't say they don't deserve what's happening. And judging by this outting they have no effective answer to it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2023 15:49 by ShandyHand.)
21-05-2023 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Ashlyn has clearly been spoken to and told to keep still and not move whilst the cameraman is off set. Which, when doing so in the past has given us some memorable moments to cherish. BS are definitely going out of their way to put her in the worst sets atm on tv. Trying to tempt punters into parting with their money through a paywall, rather than just a less costly phone call whilst performing on tv. Since her earlier stints when she started on FV for BS, largely through public demand, I have been dreading this sort of censorship she is being put through atm. Unless she is a very good actor, you can see the disappointment on her face all the time at being held back. For the moment it seems other girls can flash the gash on tv, but not Ashlyn.
22-05-2023 23:39
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

Ferrari Red's wearing sunglasses on a bedroom set, is possibly a wry reference to the ridiculous colour scheme and lighting!

My nine-year overview post about set design, based on quotations from screenshots of some of my posts on Xpanded's own defunct forum, is linked in this post from the 66 closure thread: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2749021

Not that they're necessarily better, but as I've said few months ago: I wish Ferrari would appear on a studio set...

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
23-05-2023 00:37
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(16-05-2023 13:39 )dave34 Wrote:  looks like Scarlett Minxxx from Xpanded tv will be on BS tonight
https://www.babestation.tv/girls/scarlett-minxxx

Scarlett was on tv last night

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2023 13:46
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(24-05-2023 13:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(16-05-2023 13:39 )dave34 Wrote:  looks like Scarlett Minxxx from Xpanded tv will be on BS tonight
https://www.babestation.tv/girls/scarlett-minxxx

Scarlett was on tv last night
Another in a long line of exodus from Xpanded! can't remember whether Scarlett did a night show at Xpanded or not??
24-05-2023 14:15
Jordanmalta Offline
Senior Poster

Second shift nicole has not turned up for now I wonder whats going on
24-05-2023 14:28
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

BS currently not on air on sky, just black screens

Piper Niven Superfan
24-05-2023 22:26
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Happens a lot lately.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
25-05-2023 01:50
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Well, no bs for me last night as sky wasn't on air at all before I went to bed annoyed Hope the issue is fixed/sorted in time for tonight's nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
25-05-2023 12:27
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Mine came back at about 3 in the morning with beautiful nakedness from Michelle Moist so after it being off for so long that was a nice treat.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2023 14:57 by Kingsmind.)
25-05-2023 14:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV