babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Bbefan_london Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Review of last night's show
I really enjoyed last night, it felt a bit different for some odd reason. But it was a good different.
Valentina..she’s ok, I just think she has her own style of performing that works for her. She doesn’t particularly excite me, as there’s nothing different about her shows. She seems to just wanna get it over nd done with a lot of the time. But can u Blake her, a lot of ppl don’t enjoy going to work…She does have good moments but she’s just meh I guess. But she’s a very pretty lady.

Luna was good, nice energy. When she’s up for it she puts on a good show.

Layla l’amour and Lilly lane, let’s just say, I can’t look past the fake asses on both of them. Just not my thing, they just look to fake for me unfortunately. I’m not really one for the fake doll like look, but if they are happy with it then that’s all that matters really.

Kartel Kay is one of my favourite girls by far. I love her shows because they are entertaining, she puts on a show in all aspects, she’s funny and silly and daring on the mic, she smiles alot and makes silly,cute and sexy faces. She has gorgeous eyes so when she looks dead on to the camera it’s so sexy. She does different things, like last night at one point she was giving a sultry sexy like strip tease on tv, then some sexy sexy ass shaking and teerking, she was clearly dancing to something, she was playing with her tits and her ass and spanking it a lot, different sexy and sultry positions, at one point the camera was down below so we looked straight up at her gorgeous ass, that ass is amazing btw. Also at one point she was like laughing nd tip toeing round the bench, it was funny to me nd cute, I could go on, but it would be a long one laugh She just is very fun and entertaining to watch, and sexy and filthy as hell! Just a great performer.

Aurora sky is such a treat, sexy and naughty, I feel like if she ever came to the Mk studios, it would be probably one of the best Tv débuts ever, mark my words! We can only hope tho. Sorry for the long one lads!!Cool
06-03-2023 15:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I've struggled to look passed Kartel's being an Arsenal fan: https://www.babestation.tv/blog/the-foot...sy-kartel/, (https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19496346/...-lingerie/ - rather remotely reminds me of the story of David Mellor and his Chelsea kit: https://news.sky.com/story/max-clifford-...t-10407861; one for the younger members of the forum!) but whilst I'd rather see her than many others, she's still amongst a number who appear (on tv) too much for me.

I don't necessarily have a problem with modified butts, as some of my favourites have one. It partly depends on how (well) they've been modified; BBL: Brazilian butt lift, AKA gluteal fat grafting, implants, or filler injections.
As I've said before, my motto re: body modifications is, the best results are more important than the ingredients.
Hence, I have said that some women are 'over'-modified/'over'-bimbofied, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm turned-off by how 'fake' butts might look.
Although I'm not too keen on any of those of Valentina's, Lilly's, or Layla Lamour's.

However, I can see passed Lamour's, because she's so beautiful generally, not least her whirlpool eyes.
It would be good to see her appearing on tv, from the studio, sometimes, (likewise Ferrari Red).
Maybe on some of the nights when Luna wasn't mesmerising me, with her eyes and areolae!

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
06-03-2023 19:21
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Definitely with you winsaw regarding Mia we could have been treated to some more of her last night as she is underused especially on TV than on the web
Aside from that was basically copy and paste watching Luna Layla lilly and Valentina which was pretty disappointing could have been a bit more varied
Whilst kartels stock continues to rise long may it continue

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023 21:54 by Geriisgreat.)
06-03-2023 21:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-03-2023 21:53 )Geriisgreat Wrote:  Definitely with you winsaw regarding Mia we could have been treated to some more of her last night as she is underused especially on TV than on the web
Aside from that was basically copy and paste watching Luna Layla lilly and Valentina which was pretty disappointing could have been a bit more varied
Whilst kartels stock continues to rise long may it continue

But I thought it was excellent to have each main girl on their "own " channel! So that Valentina didn't appear on the same channel as Luna! Unusual but clever!?......I thought that you would be pleased with that!?.....
06-03-2023 23:23
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

If there were to be some advance notice, even early in the night, about who would be on which channel, and who might be on Sky, but not 'Freeview', that would be helpful..

However, given the recurrent unreliability of BS's published schedule, since 2020, which isn't updated, even on the day or night: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2760379 that's probably expecting too much...

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
06-03-2023 23:46
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hello all. Sorry that this is so late but I've spent most of the day so far trying to sort out a massive scam and fraud! And moving forward I'm afraid that I will have to post briefer reviews as I'm even busier now than ever! Never retire!........Anyway last night's FV shows were fairly reasonable with both main girls on both channels. Zoe Grey was on 673 for 1 hour 43 minutes! in three sections and 674 for 55 minutes in two short sections! Usual show from her going braless. Ivy Hope was on 673 just for 27 minutes but for 1 hour 28 minutes on 674 in two sections (the last one until 4.47 had a brief break of 11 minutes).She was very energetic and went braless on 673 but with top half shots! and topless and braless on 674 where she took her stockings and boots off!
Also on 673: Demi Rose Lee, Leila Lani, Summer Fox, Sophia Smudge (on after a long time!) and Brooke Knight! I was really pleased to see Brooke on FV at last after a long time although I believe she has been on Sky a few times recently!? She was as good as ever really showing off and playing with her lovely big tits and shapely arse! All of the extra girls were on for between 25 and 33 minutes and went topless and/or braless even Summer Fox! But for me Brooke Knight! was the best being very energetic as usual and bouncing !!
Also on 674: Layla Lamour for 25 minutes topless, Bunny Saint for 31 minutes topless and braless, Le Reve for 30 minutes braless but with her jacket on but undone! and Summer Fox for 28 minutes topless.
So another fairly reasonable show BUT not one for me! Interestingly both FV channels had the extra girls in shortish sections whereas recently 674 usually? gave them longish sections which I prefer!
Anyway I preferred 673 because of Brooke! despite Zoe being on for a longish time!......
Tonight!?.......Beth Bennett until 5.30am with Layla Lamour, Bunny Saint and Abby B until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!?....be on the web: Georgia Spice!, Karolina Francesca! (who were both in last night but not on FV), Layla Rose, Macy May!, Ferrari Red!, Alexa Brooke!, Jamie Knight, Jennifer Wilde!, Ivy Doll!, Bella Baby!! and Arura Sky!.......Enjoy!?........
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2023 15:34 by trains55.)
07-03-2023 15:33
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

After some underwhelming nights of late, I at least was glad of a line-up with Summer, Zoe, Demi, and a rare sighting of Sophia S too Big Grin
(07-03-2023 15:33 )trains55 Wrote:  Hello all. Sorry that this is so late but I've spent most of the day so far trying to sort out a massive scam and fraud!
I'm sure some readers would think you were talking about the channels there... Rolleyes [hope it works out, whatever it actually is]

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-03-2023 16:41
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

But I thought it was excellent to have each main girl on their "own " channel! So that Valentina didn't appear on the same channel as Luna! Unusual but clever!?......I thought that you would be pleased with that!?.....
[/quote]

Of course delighted valentina stuck to one channel long may that continue
Whilst just found it disappointing that no one bothered to change it up a little
As it was just lame having to endure the same on the other channel

Anyway like you found last night wasn't bad just another pretty limp effort by the girls again
Zoe was her usual limited self and seemed to hope that she hit her tip goal she had
Ivy I'm unsure if she will be unleashed or change it up
A mixed bag of cameos with Sophia demi brooke and le reve

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2023 18:27 by Geriisgreat.)
07-03-2023 18:27
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi. I was a bit worried about the FV shows last night as Abby B was a main girl with Beth: no problem with Beth!! But in the end one show was the best for me! Abby was on 673 twice for a total of 1 hour 58 minutes going topless and braless and energetic as usual. She was also on 674 for 55 minutes going braless and also took one stocking and shoe off briefly?.! Quite good but not a favourite of mine. Beth wasn't on 673 but was on 674 twice going "naked " except for her blue shirt undone as usual in her first section complete with her trademark standing and knelt up "naked " positions .Excellent as usual.
Also on 673: Bella Baby! for only 24 minutes. She used the sauna set very well in her usual positions showing off her amazing shapely arse and shaking it a lot! Braless briefly and topless at the end in close-up and giving us excellent shots of her entire body! Very good as always! Jamie Knight was on for just 30 minutes and gave us her usual sexy show going topless and "naked " except for her boots. Very good as usual. Bunny Saint was on for 29 minutes braless straight away and was good as usual. And Summer Fox was on for 57 minutes topless from the start in her first section and braless from the start in her second section. Good.
So a very good show with lots of Abby and Summer with five girls in total.
674 also had: Arura Sky! for 1 hour 1 minutes going braless straight away and using the bedset very well. She moved her pants down and was fully naked for 18 minutes in her usual positions. Very nice and showing off her lovely curves and perky nipples! Excellent and one of her best FV shows. Layla Rose was on for just 27 minutes braless! from the start and used her usual positions. OK but nothing really new! And Zoe Grey was on for only 25 minutes! She went topless early but seemed to be a bit restrained as recently,
So (for me!) an excellent show. Azura gave us a very good show; one of her best! And Tuesday seems to be the night for her to go naked! And she was fully naked on the same show as Beth who was still wearing her shirt! It can happen!.......Bella! wasn't on BUT I was pleased with what I recorded! And again several extra girls didn't appear on FV despite being on Sky!: Karolina Francesca! and Georgia Spice!..........
Tonight?: Bella Baby! until 5.30am with Preeti Young and Joa Nova until 5.00am. Plus several of my favourites should!? be on the web: Beth Bennett, Kartel Kay!, Sophie Hart, Layla Rose, Jamie Knight and Yasmin Nicole!......Enjoy!?.....
08-03-2023 10:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Enjoyed Tuesday night
Abby was a main girl and great to see after her not quite on it show last time she was back to her best last night, full of her trademark naughty enjoying bouncing around the set lots of different positions, she was smiling lots really enjoying herself, lots of boob play, she used the set really well to show off her perfect peachy bum which she twerking lots,
Summer her best show on TV yet she finally seams to be getting how to do a night show, boobs out the whole time lots of playing with them she still a little static but did do a couple of positions she's a work in progress,
Georgia did her usual good show lots of playing with her lovely little boobs showed off her fit body well,
Bunny very good full of her usual fun energy big smiles as enjoyed playing with her lovely boobs, she's a fun querky watch

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
08-03-2023 11:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV