Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-08-2013 07:13 )bytor Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 01:35 )RUsure Wrote:  Yes; the girls are only doing as they are told, to earn their bucks. But it is evident that Lori is happily going along with Babestation's refusal to let the girls and cameramen perform in the same manner as the other stations. Knowingly, deliberately, frustrating the brain of the very public that is feeding them via the phones.

So your complaint is that Lori is happily complying with her employer and doing as she is told to make sure she gets her pay packet?
As a manager I would expect anyone working for me to be effective in their job, do as instructed and make sure the company's policies were being adhered to, otherwise they might end up following a disciplinary procedure that could lead to dismissal.
Not sure I follow your reasoning on this.

I like your reasoning. Any employee who expects to keep their job, are left with no alternative but to comply with their manager’s request. That goes without saying. But, there are times when one must decide whether they are willing to co-operate with deceitful and unscrupulous methods that affect integrity, or just embrace those methods, irrespective of any concerns for integrity, or those who are unjustly and detrimentally implicated - especially when those who are being affected are actually your fans who persistently support you financially.

I am not really expecting Lori to take some moral stance against her employers. I am just under the impression that she is being used in a very different way from the other girls; (solely as a decoy) and that she is very aware of this; and happily compliant.
08-08-2013 21:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Used to like Lori but with the constant plugging and lack of clothes have gone of her.
She has a really nice ass and would love to see it in some tight shorts.

Im like marmite.
09-08-2013 07:23
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(09-08-2013 07:23 )loveass Wrote:  Used to like Lori but with the constant plugging and lack of clothes have gone of her.
She has a really nice ass and would love to see it in some tight shorts.

Have you tried asking her to keep her underwear on when you call her. You could also ask her to wear some tight shorts in future sessions. I am sure she will oblige her callers, after all they are the people who indirectly pay her.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 08:30 by bytor.)
11-08-2013 08:29
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Check out Cellcast's website concerning company income/reviews/predictions etc
http://www.cellcast.tv/html/investor/lat...lts.aspx#3

Check the section marked "outlook" were it states "As in 2012 the main focus for 2013 will be cutting costs in the UK".

Check out the section marked "Technology Division" were it mentions that in "June 2013 will see our first deployment on Smart TV's", well to my knowledge that has not yet happened, i'm not sure but they seem to indicate that a move to Smart TV's could result in no need for them to appear on Satellite TV .
Cellcast also in this section mention something about "upgrading television broadcast and studio systems to support both upgrade and new platform developments", so i wonder if this move to Milton Keynes is connected to this move to smart TV's and this upgrade in studio systems ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 12:24 by mr mystery.)
11-08-2013 12:13
Rogergilford54 Online
Posting Machine

mr mystery hope your right about smart tv just bought one!!
11-08-2013 12:37
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Direct question to Mr M was there any mention or news regarding their Freeview output.
11-08-2013 13:41
mr mystery Away

^
matt38, iv'e not seen anything mentioned by Cellcast concerning freeview, i actually went on their website to see if they had mentioned anywhere about what they would be doing with the BSX Channel 174 on freeview but i couldn't find anything .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
11-08-2013 13:55
dogman Offline

Well they have certainly cut costs,thats for sure.Will be interesting to see what they come up with over this M/K move-line up wise-sets,hope they up their game because B/S is certainly falling behind the other big three.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013 16:32 by dogman.)
11-08-2013 16:31
Digital Dave Away
Retired

I really hope they improve the lighting and picture quality - it's an embarrassment these days, especially when compared to RLC and S66.

If they're trying to save money I won't hold my breathe though!
11-08-2013 16:53
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

at last lori and geri have bug*ered off for a bit and left it to sexier.younger better looking girls ie ms Lorenzo.little and solis.really hope the move to mk sees the end of fingers in the pie dead wood like lori.geri and tiffany.
13-08-2013 22:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV