babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

marky95 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
What an amazing display of natural boobs on Babestation Blue tonight absolutely stunning! Big Grin
07-08-2013 00:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

louise porter has fake boobs on bs blue

Piper Niven Superfan
07-08-2013 00:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

louise porter's boobs are fake but i agree they look very nice and natural

Edit i thought rammy would get there first
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 00:17 by Joey 27.)
07-08-2013 00:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(06-08-2013 23:10 )dave34 Wrote:  I have jest turned to freeview ch 174 & the off air message. Has return so is something a foot. As the message says currently in it. This makes me think that the stream that bsx was use was only taken off temp. If I was celcast I would put sexstation in as bsx replacement on freeview but still have it as pay channel jest like bsx was. As for Dutch licence if they still hold it can it still be used. I would say yes. As if the Dutch did not like what has happen could the Dutch take it to court to get the transmissions put back on air.

Yes iv'e noticed that the "this service currently not available" on screen message has returned to Ch 174, so some sort of signal is being transmitted, i got a "no service" message pop up on screen until today on 174 .

This is just my view but i don't think the channel was closed down by the authorities, i think BS pulled the plug themselves, so the Dutch would have no grounds to get involved, Ofcom or some one may or may not have been putting some sort of pressure on BS concerning BSX, but my view is the channel wasn't making a lot of money and was causing BS hassle so they closed it down themselves.
It will be interesting to see what BS eventually do with CH 174, the air time hasn't yet been taken by another channel and the licence is still being used to broadcast the on screen message .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-08-2013 00:55 by mr mystery.)
07-08-2013 00:54
RUsure Offline
Senior Poster

I am actually starting to find Lori quite obnoxious. This is a girl who was my favourite for many years. But now Babestation have got her clearly willing to stoop to any insulting level.

Yes; the girls are only doing as they are told, to earn their bucks. But it is evident that Lori is happily going along with Babestation's refusal to let the girls and cameramen perform in the same manner as the other stations. Knowingly, deliberately, frustrating the brain of the very public that is feeding them via the phones.
07-08-2013 01:35
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

When I am at work I am not going to complain about getting paid for doing as little as possible, why would Lori?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-08-2013 02:59
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-08-2013 01:35 )RUsure Wrote:  Yes; the girls are only doing as they are told, to earn their bucks. But it is evident that Lori is happily going along with Babestation's refusal to let the girls and cameramen perform in the same manner as the other stations. Knowingly, deliberately, frustrating the brain of the very public that is feeding them via the phones.

So your complaint is that Lori is happily complying with her employer and doing as she is told to make sure she gets her pay packet?
As a manager I would expect anyone working for me to be effective in their job, do as instructed and make sure the company's policies were being adhered to, otherwise they might end up following a disciplinary procedure that could lead to dismissal.
Not sure I follow your reasoning on this.
07-08-2013 07:13
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(07-08-2013 07:13 )bytor Wrote:  
(07-08-2013 01:35 )RUsure Wrote:  Yes; the girls are only doing as they are told, to earn their bucks. But it is evident that Lori is happily going along with Babestation's refusal to let the girls and cameramen perform in the same manner as the other stations. Knowingly, deliberately, frustrating the brain of the very public that is feeding them via the phones.

So your complaint is that Lori is happily complying with her employer and doing as she is told to make sure she gets her pay packet?
As a manager I would expect anyone working for me to be effective in their job, do as instructed and make sure the company's policies were being adhered to, otherwise they might end up following a disciplinary procedure that could lead to dismissal.
Not sure I follow your reasoning on this.

As a business owner, I expect the same as you. However, I also hire for, train for and expect a bit of oomph which is duly rewarded. If they screw up, at least they tried. A bit different attitude than a manager; my ass in on the line.

Such is life.
Smile

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
07-08-2013 14:05
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Find this channel boring these days.
Dont like many of the babes that are left.
Anyone ever know what happened to Kelly Carter?

Im like marmite.
08-08-2013 08:00
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

interesting posts dave34 and mr mystery.hardly any reviews from that web stuff.just my personal guess that its doing piss poorly.yep.maybe worth keeping an eye on 174.
08-08-2013 17:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV