babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-01-2013 00:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  im surprised no one has picked me up on my comments about geri yet Wink

I'm resisting manfully!
15-01-2013 00:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(15-01-2013 00:15 )vila Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 00:05 )HannahsPet Wrote:  im surprised no one has picked me up on my comments about geri yet Wink

I'm resisting manfully!

it was just an observation when you look at the comments the following day from people on wether it was a good night was looking back and then you see who was on that night. then it seems everytime theres a good showing then megan or jada have been on mic thought it was because the lineups but there have been good nights with the usual suspects on only really one common domminator changed and that was geri. could be that theres one producer that only works the same nights as geri or another reason we cant see just thought it was interesting

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-01-2013 00:27
t1redmonkey Offline
Junior Poster

(14-01-2013 17:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  BS1 on Sky is not regulated by Ofcom , Ofcom have no jurisdiction over this channel, The dutch are the ones that licence and regulate this channel . Under UK and European laws only one regulator is responsible for regulating a channel, Nicam is the one empowered to regulate BS1 to Dutch and UK laws and European directives, (not Ofcom teleshopping rules) BS1 does not have to abide by Ofcom teleshopping licence guidelines like other babe channels because it does not have a Ofcom teleshopping licence .
BS1 would not be breaking any UK laws if a girl did go tastefully full frontal as this is allowed on UK and Dutch TV.
The licence BS1 has allows them to show the strongest explicit sexual material that can be shown on Dutch TV, but they still have to abide by UK laws but not Ofcom babe channel licence guidelines .

Stupid question, but if BS can do the full on naked girls thing, then why don't they? That's going to give them a massive selling point over their competitors.

Or are you saying that while they wouldn't be breaking Ofcom's regulations, they would be breaking UK laws by doing so?
15-01-2013 00:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(15-01-2013 00:31 )t1redmonkey Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 17:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  BS1 on Sky is not regulated by Ofcom , Ofcom have no jurisdiction over this channel, The dutch are the ones that licence and regulate this channel . Under UK and European laws only one regulator is responsible for regulating a channel, Nicam is the one empowered to regulate BS1 to Dutch and UK laws and European directives, (not Ofcom teleshopping rules) BS1 does not have to abide by Ofcom teleshopping licence guidelines like other babe channels because it does not have a Ofcom teleshopping licence .
BS1 would not be breaking any UK laws if a girl did go tastefully full frontal as this is allowed on UK and Dutch TV.
The licence BS1 has allows them to show the strongest explicit sexual material that can be shown on Dutch TV, but they still have to abide by UK laws but not Ofcom babe channel licence guidelines .

Stupid question, but if BS can do the full on naked girls thing, then why don't they? That's going to give them a massive selling point over their competitors.

Or are you saying that while they wouldn't be breaking Ofcom's regulations, they would be breaking UK laws by doing so?

This has been discussed a few times on this forum and no one really seems to have the answer, it's been said they don't show more for free because it may have a effect on the number of people paying for BSX and downloading mobile phone pics/vids, who would bother paying for BSX or paying for pic/vids downloads etc when you can see it for free, it's also been put forward that maybe BS don't want to rock the boat to much by showing harder content than their rivals and getting Ofcom on their backs even more than they are, Ofcom have already complained to the Dutch regulator about the BS channels starting on freeview before 12am, Ofcom don't allow babe channels to transmit on freeview before 12am, Nicam the Dutch regulator told Ofcom that what BS show on freeview is perfectly OK to be shown after 10pm , Ofcom had a tantrum and threatened to take it to the European courts . BS and Nicam ignored this threat and nearly a year after Ofcom complained are still transmitting before 12am on freeview and are continuing to breach Ofcom's rules, but BS are not breaking UK laws, so Ofcom can't do anything about it other than make hollow threats .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2013 00:56 by mr mystery.)
15-01-2013 00:54
thescientist Away

(15-01-2013 00:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  

I'm resisting manfully!

it was just an observation when you look at the comments the following day from people on wether it was a good night was looking back and then you see who was on that night. then it seems everytime theres a good showing then megan or jada have been on mic thought it was because the lineups but there have been good nights with the usual suspects on only really one common domminator changed and that was geri. could be that theres one producer that only works the same nights as geri or another reason we cant see just thought it was interesting

Of course the lineups are the main reason for the best nights, but also looking back the vast majority of the best nights are when there has been no host for the night. Megan and Jada are good hosts, they seem to pick their moments for announcements quite well. But for me Geri is an extremely poor and annoying host. You can guarantee that for the first couple of Freeview hours of each night she will be not only on the mic but also on the main screen, every few minutes plugging rip off photos and BSX putting the girl on the phone well and truly in the background. Totally disrespectful to her and the callers. To me she just seems to want to dominate proceedings.
15-01-2013 14:52
dogman Offline

Perhaps Geri is getting as much in as she can,because not meaning to be rude, but father time is catching up on her fast.

Age is a state of mind.
15-01-2013 16:59
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

oooh nice lineup tonight we will soon see lol Tonight's lineup Tori-lee, Beth, Gina, Gracie, Daryl. Megan on voiceover.

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2013 17:08 by HannahsPet.)
15-01-2013 17:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(15-01-2013 14:52 )thescientist Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 00:27 )HannahsPet Wrote:  

I'm resisting manfully!

Of course the lineups are the main reason for the best nights, but also looking back the vast majority of the best nights are when there has been no host for the night. Megan and Jada are good hosts, they seem to pick their moments for announcements quite well. But for me Geri is an extremely poor and annoying host. You can guarantee that for the first couple of Freeview hours of each night she will be not only on the mic but also on the main screen, every few minutes plugging rip off photos and BSX putting the girl on the phone well and truly in the background. Totally disrespectful to her and the callers. To me she just seems to want to dominate proceedings.

Maybe its the fact that she doing a job that is not deemed to be necessary on most of the other babe channels,its an adult chat show not a game show

im always open to positive change
15-01-2013 17:10
dogman Offline

Also don't take a blind bit of notice of the crap the hosts came out with anywayBounce,one can take only so much bullshite.

Age is a state of mind.
15-01-2013 17:16
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

nah wasnt the fact she was mic girl im sure shes one of the producers still

15-01-2013 17:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV