Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(13-01-2013 17:40 )Digital Dave Wrote:  
(13-01-2013 17:38 )mrmann Wrote:  The other channels were left weeping in corner last night, after Babestation devoured them, regurgitated them, and devoured them again.

Nicely done SmileSmileSmile

^^^ I'm sure Rammy will have a different view. Big Grin

not as different as you think. babestation was good on saturday night but it didnt devour the other babeshows, regurgitated them and devoured them again. the other two in the big three studio66 and rlc both had good saturday nights especially from the likes of kandi kay, preeti and priya on rlc and courtney tugwell, paige turnah and sophia knight on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
14-01-2013 15:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

not sure im right but all the shows that have been decent this week have been when Geri hasnt been on the show

looked at the weeks output and who was on and the best nights definately the nights when megan or Jada are on mic duties could be a huge coincidence of course

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 16:16 by HannahsPet.)
14-01-2013 16:05
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(14-01-2013 15:20 )mrmann Wrote:  What's the worst case scenario if someone decides to give an uncensored full frontal session on BS1? Not saying open leg (OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!), but just standing full frontal without the hand in place, and the producers allow it.

Would Ofcom have much of a case?

Probably not, given that they have no problem with graphic prolonged oral sex at peak viewing time on Film 4 (or maybe it was Channel 4 - can't remember). But, of course, that wouldn't stop them making one.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 16:50 by vila.)
14-01-2013 16:49
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(14-01-2013 15:20 )mrmann Wrote:  What's the worst case scenario if someone decides to give an uncensored full frontal session on BS1? Not saying open leg (OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!), but just standing full frontal without the hand in place, and the producers allow it.

BS1 on Sky is not regulated by Ofcom , Ofcom have no jurisdiction over this channel, The dutch are the ones that licence and regulate this channel . Under UK and European laws only one regulator is responsible for regulating a channel, Nicam is the one empowered to regulate BS1 to Dutch and UK laws and European directives, (not Ofcom teleshopping rules) BS1 does not have to abide by Ofcom teleshopping licence guidelines like other babe channels because it does not have a Ofcom teleshopping licence .
BS1 would not be breaking any UK laws if a girl did go tastefully full frontal as this is allowed on UK and Dutch TV.
The licence BS1 has allows them to show the strongest explicit sexual material that can be shown on Dutch TV, but they still have to abide by UK laws but not Ofcom babe channel licence guidelines .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 17:56 by mr mystery.)
14-01-2013 17:18
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(14-01-2013 17:18 )mr mystery Wrote:  

BS1 on Sky is not regulated by Ofcom , Ofcom have no jurisdiction over this channel, The dutch are the ones that licence and regulate this channel . Under UK and European laws only one regulator is responsible for regulating a channel, Nicam is the one empowered to regulate BS1 to Dutch and UK laws and European directives, (not Ofcom teleshopping rules) BS1 does not have to abide by Ofcom teleshopping licence guidelines like other babe channels because it does not have a Ofcom teleshopping licence .
BS1 would not be breaking any UK laws if a girl did go tastefully full frontal as this is allowed on UK and Dutch TV.
The licence BS1 has allows them to show the strongest explicit sexual material that can be shown on Dutch TV, but they still have to abide by UK laws but not Ofcom babe channel licence guidelines .
Does this mean that a babe could go topless at one minute past nine.?

im always open to positive change
14-01-2013 19:16
mr mystery Away

^^^^ I actually checked this out a while ago and from what i can gather the Dutch regulator doesn't allow things of a adult nature ie topless sex chat or nakedness to be broadcast on tv before 10pm, the Dutch regulator seems quite strict with things that are shown pre-watershed on Dutch tv , channels in the Netherlands have been given fines for broadcasting material equal to a 12 certificate before 8pm , after 8pm anything classed as a 12 cert can be shown but not before, any material classed as not fit for viewing by anyone under the age of 16 cannot be shown before 10pm .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2013 20:55 by mr mystery.)
14-01-2013 19:33
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(14-01-2013 19:33 )mr mystery Wrote:  ^^^^ I actually checked this out a while ago and from what i can gather the Dutch regulator doesn't allow things of a adult nature ie topless sex chat or nakedness to be broadcast on tv before 10pm, the Dutch regulator seems quite strict with things that are shown pr-watershed on Dutch tv , channels in the Netherlands have been given fines for broadcasting material equal to a 12 certificate before 8pm , after 8pm anything classed as a 12 cert can be shown but not before, any material classed as not fit for viewing by anyone under the age of 16 cannot be shown before 10pm .

but what about the time diffrence between us and holland.

im always open to positive change
14-01-2013 20:41
mr mystery Away

^^^^ I'm not sure what the amount of time difference between the UK and Holland is to be honest, but i don't think BS is broadcast on live Dutch tv in any case so it shouldn't come into it, they will just go by UK time when regulating a channel on UK TV .

14-01-2013 20:50
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

its an hour ahead CET Central European Time

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
14-01-2013 21:49
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

im surprised no one has picked me up on my comments about geri yet Wink

15-01-2013 00:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV