babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Apparantly Ayesha will be on Babestation tonight, will be interesting to see how she does!
13-11-2012 18:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(13-11-2012 00:51 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  not sure about that myself doddle that the masti babes have the quality to do nights. when masti nights was on there was only 3 masti babes that were proper night babes, shanti, sitara and aneesha, going topless etc and even naked at times. pretty much all the other masti babes that did night didnt even go topless staying in bras and knickers all night. now aneesha and sitara are on another babechannel (storm) leaving just shanti as the only proper night babe they had

There was more than the 3 girls you mention that did a proper night show when Masti nights was going Rammy, Kiran Khan, Ria, Isla, Mai Bailey all appeared on Masti nights, as did Ayesha and Jazz , like you say some have now left .
Ayesha and Jazz didn't get naked or take their tops fully off, but they did show their boobs at times and adopt some ass to cam and open legged night time positions and were filthy on the phones and dirty on the beds lol (or stood up against a wall).
There's a few girls that appear regularly on the night shows that don't get naked or take their tops fully off all the time but we think of them as being proper night girls, there's more to night shows than getting naked, some viewers don't like the more flesh look but prefer the more clothed teasing style of performer .
Kiran Khan like Ayesha is back tonight as well but she will be Live and taking calls on BSX and not the regular BS channels .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2012 20:22 by mr mystery.)
13-11-2012 19:53
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Babestation have for a long time introduced different angles on the babeshows, Masti being one of them.

With the exception of Tara/Mariam/Jazz/Ayesha, ALL the other babes that have featured on Masti Nights (including Ria Martinez) have also been featured on either or both Sexstation/Naked BabeStation, so have the pedigree for the nightshows.

.....of the the 4 Masti dayshow babes named only Tara has come anywhere near close to putting on a real nightshow......
.........including boob flash at 9.20pm.

I'd like to be proved wrong, but Ayesha on BS Nights will not be any different to Ayesha on Masti Nights....

13-11-2012 21:38
thescientist Away

I like to give credit when it is deserved. And I think some should be given to BS. They have had some criticism in the last couple of months, including some from me on a couple of issues. But, lately, I think that generally the quality of the shows has improved significantly. Last night for instance, across the 3 channels, it was one of the most entertaining for some time from all eight girls, Tiffany (superb oily naked session), Preeti, Cherri, Beth, Gina, Flick, Megan(the best host) and newbie Mia (best debutant show I've seen). You cant get free entertainment any better than that.
It should also be mentioned about all the new girls they have brought to BS, especially from the apprentice channel, right throughout the year. Too many to mention but every one of them a delight to watch. Lets hope one of them wins the newcomer of the year. I say well done.
15-11-2012 16:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Agree with you there thescientist. I mean they are hardly getting much in the way of competition at the moment. Despite all the things that really wind me up about this channel such as the annoying constant interuptions you have to give credit to Babestation because overall it's still the best. I just wish they'd improve their grainy websteam so that I can actually get some decent caps that does the models proper justice.

I also have to say great to see Tiffany finally getting a bit of form back. She has been on this channel for such a long time and for me has always been something of a dark horse. She's either great or she's not, she doesn't do half measure Smile
15-11-2012 17:10
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

I agree last night was a nice change, i dont mean this in a bad way but was refreshing to have a night without lori and lolly taking all the screen time, also i agree that megan is a far better mic girl than geri, who to be honest does nothing but annoy me, ive nick named her the lumberjack, as she always chops down my wood lol

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
15-11-2012 17:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i will agree babestation has added some very good new babes to its roster over recent weeks and months, especially lily pink, who is one my my nightshow newcomers of 2012 across all the channels and it now has the best roster its had in quite a long time. but the shows themselves babestation does havent got any better with the same annoying niggles that theyv've had for ages. Annoying mic girls who are popping up every 2 mins, the hard selling of pics, vids and bsx and certain babes dominating the channels each night theyre on

if bs corrected all this, theyd be right up there with the best babechannels which for me are rlc and studio66, but because of these annoying niggles it's behind them

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 17:26
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-11-2012 19:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  aneesha and sitara wont be on as theyre now on storm. had said would be great to have the masti girls on main babestation to give a breath of fresh air to the main babestation night show. there was also two babes that were announced as being on rlc but didnt turn up. perhaps this is why, bs gave them a good offer to stay at bs so they can be used on bs allstars

Well it looks like you were wrong about Aneesha not being on Rammy, Aneesha is on BS All Stars tonight .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-11-2012 19:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive just seen that mr mystery that aneesha is on bs allstars/masti nights tonight, but wouldnt say i means im wrong because aneesha was on storm and before the schedule was announced this evening looked to be staying on storm. whats probably happened is aneesha had her trial night on storm and decided it wasnt for her and has been able to rejoin bs

Piper Niven Superfan
15-11-2012 19:41
streetwise65 Offline
Senior Poster

Slightly concerned that the way BS keeps adding new + returning girls (many of them very good ) but still has some girls on for hours on end At this rate there will not be time (or room) for them all Seems not long ago many girls were leaving Funny how things change
15-11-2012 19:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV