babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Bs are to blame all the girls sell the idea of bs x as something we need so its not Lori or Lolly or anyone in particular i just wish they would sack the presenter thing we don't need the people explaining what we can see for ourselves.
12-11-2012 11:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Lori, you just carry on do your thang. Just wish half the babes on these channels showed as much enthusiasm & energy in their work. Don't let the serial haters get you down. I sincerely doubt she's bothered, more likely pissing herself laughing Big Grin
12-11-2012 11:46
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2012 10:52 )SteveHG Wrote:  I agree with Rammy completely.
It's not actually Lori (and to be fair one or two others) I'm complaining about. Like Shankey I actually applauded her energy and sexiness (in stark comparison to some other girls) when she first came back to BS.
The problem for me (and others I think) is that she seems to be on all the time and for really long periods. The fact that she now limits herself to only one or two positions therefore means that you can flick over to her channel and come back again an hour or so later to find her in exactly the same position!
The other complaint I have is that she seems to give the impression that she is going to do much more on BS X than she actually does. Unwitting punters who like are then conned into going on to X in the mistaken belief that she is going to show more and do more than she actually does - there's lots of complaints about this on that thread.
You could blame BS as much Lori for all this but presumably she must go along with it.
well with some girls on b/s you can flick over for half an hour and return
to find them still in statuesque pose , i agree with being missled concerning the bsx thing but stand by what i say and that is she is by far more entertaining than most !
12-11-2012 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough your sticking up for lori shankey, i do respect you for that but when you say with some girls on b/s you can flick over for half an hour and return to find them still in the same statuesque pose, that describes lori as well, especially when she goes naked as once she does she stays in one of two positions, on her side with her legs shut or lied on her front and barely moves for her entire naked stint.

i used to be really entertained by lori, but at the moment im not. for me as ive said earlier, she is boring and predictable at the moment

Piper Niven Superfan
12-11-2012 14:42
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-11-2012 10:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if people want to be negative about lori then they can be. you cant tell them that they cant be, saying they should get off her case. i personally am not anti lori herself, its just that when lori is on she dominates the channels, often doing stints of 2-3hours plus and not letting other bs babes get a look in. also her shows at the moment are very predictable and boring. lori in the past used to do great shows using every available inch of the sets she is on wheras now as soon as its gets to 11pm lori gets naked and then pretty much stays in just 2 positions, lied on her front or on her side with her legs together.

she cant be as good as you say as for a good amount of each night she is on, she is struggling for calls and does a lot of phone waving and on the mic

lori should be off with exhaustion, given the amount of time she's on screen each weekBig Grin

(12-11-2012 14:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i used to be really entertained by lori, but at the moment im not. for me as ive said earlier, she is boring and predictable at the moment

You find Lori boring and predictable yet you seem to watch and know everything about her shows bladewave , you know how many times she is on , how many hours a night she is on, how much she waves her phone, what positions she gets into etc , this seems strange behaviour to watch a girls so much and post so much about a girl you find boring and predictable , do you think you would be better off watching another girl that you do like ? , there are plenty of other babe channels and girls out there that you may find less boring .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 16:34 by mr mystery.)
12-11-2012 16:20
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I just thought i'd quote this post originally posted in the Masti day section in this BS thread as it concerns the BS night shows

(12-11-2012 15:49 )IndianKing Wrote:  
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MIX SOME SPICY MASTI WITH BABESTATION?

Catch the MASTI BABES on BABESTATION throughout this MONTH!!

[Image: Ayesha-1.jpg]

[Image: jazz-1.jpg]

[Image: bsallstars-1.jpg]

So it looks some Masti girls will be appearing on the main BS channels throughout this month and will also be on the BS All Stars show in the same way as some of the girls that used to appear on the axed Dirty Wives show were .
It will be good to see some Masti girls on the regular BS channels me thinks .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 19:02 by mr mystery.)
12-11-2012 18:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

aneesha and sitara wont be on as theyre now on storm. had said would be great to have the masti girls on main babestation to give a breath of fresh air to the main babestation night show. there was also two babes that were announced as being on rlc but didnt turn up. perhaps this is why, bs gave them a good offer to stay at bs so they can be used on bs allstars

Piper Niven Superfan
12-11-2012 19:02
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I think it's pretty evident that Allstars is just the new brand to cover the 3 previous brands (OK, Rammy, 4 if you count Ebony). Which is good stuff Smile The Masti babes certainly have the quality to do a nightshow.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
12-11-2012 22:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not sure about that myself doddle that the masti babes have the quality to do nights. when masti nights was on there was only 3 masti babes that were proper night babes, shanti, sitara and aneesha, going topless etc and even naked at times. pretty much all the other masti babes that did night didnt even go topless staying in bras and knickers all night. now aneesha and sitara are on another babechannel (storm) leaving just shanti as the only proper night babe they had

Piper Niven Superfan
13-11-2012 00:51
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Course I wrote that before realising it was an Apprentice night last night (oh, and what first-rate babes they were, too!) Smile

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
13-11-2012 16:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV