babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
when Lolly is on i never switch channels unless she goes on a break Lolly is back on bs tonight i am happy to see Lolly on again tonight i am shaw their will be people who don't want to see her on again tonight or on the beds most of the night
10-11-2012 16:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-11-2012 15:54 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Especially as Daryl and georgie only seem to be on once or twice a week now where lolly lori the twins and geri are on 4-5 times a week. bit of a kick in the teeth to there fans and callers they only get to see there girl once and twice a week and then dont see them or cant get thru because girls who are on 4-5 times a week are hogging channels and sometimes struggling for calls

im one of those people you describe hannahspet. my fav bs babe is louise porter and she is like daryl and georgie as she's usually on just twice a week and more often than not she's on with the likes of lori, the twins etc who dominate the night and louise barely gets a look in

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2012 14:40
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Glad i recorded BSX and Blue last night some good sessions from Tori Tiff Mica and Georgie S Tiff was all naked and oiled up at one part. pity was fast asleep or might have actually called thats the problem with BS it too till way after midnight when i saw what was happening lolly on 1 thorney on another and lori about i presumed was gonna be crap so went to bed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-11-2012 14:57
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Am I right in thinking that for one brief happy period (until the inevitable return of Lori at midnight) we had all natural girls on all the BS channels? Penny (followed by Olivia) on Blue, Louise and Lily on Xtra and Nicole on BS1. In any case it was good to see this particular mix of girls on, though needless to say it didn't last long.
12-11-2012 01:29
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

nope your wrong im afraid stevehg. louise porter's boobs are fake. not liking louise, lily and nicole being crammed on 1 bed at the moment, they can barely move

Piper Niven Superfan
12-11-2012 01:36
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

What a difference a night makes Rolleyes Last night tiffany going full on with her naked show and tonight it seems back to boring all round!
12-11-2012 01:45
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i wish you anti lori people would get of her case, she has more vibrant energy in her shows than anyone of them put together , if over half of b/s girls were to put in a shift like she does they would be off for a week due to exhaustion !
12-11-2012 06:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

if people want to be negative about lori then they can be. you cant tell them that they cant be, saying they should get off her case. i personally am not anti lori herself, its just that when lori is on she dominates the channels, often doing stints of 2-3hours plus and not letting other bs babes get a look in. also her shows at the moment are very predictable and boring. lori in the past used to do great shows using every available inch of the sets she is on wheras now as soon as its gets to 11pm lori gets naked and then pretty much stays in just 2 positions, lied on her front or on her side with her legs together.

she cant be as good as you say as for a good amount of each night she is on, she is struggling for calls and does a lot of phone waving and on the mic

lori should be off with exhaustion, given the amount of time she's on screen each weekBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012 10:32 by Rammyrascal.)
12-11-2012 10:32
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2012 10:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  if people want to be negative about lori then they can be. you cant tell them that they cant be, saying they should get off her case. i personally am not anti lori herself, its just that when lori is on she dominates the channels, often doing stints of 2-3hours plus and not letting other bs babes get a look in. also her shows at the moment are very predictable and boring. lori in the past used to do great shows using every available inch of the sets she is on wheras now as soon as its gets to 11pm lori gets naked and then pretty much stays in just 2 positions, lied on her front or on her side with her legs together.

she cant be as good as you say as for a good amount of each night she is on, she is struggling for calls and does a lot of phone waving and on the mic

lori should be off with exhaustion, given the amount of time she's on screen each weekBig Grin
oh not like louises are , right ? she is your favorite at the mo isnt she ? i wonder why eek
12-11-2012 10:51
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with Rammy completely.
It's not actually Lori (and to be fair one or two others) I'm complaining about. Like Shankey I actually applauded her energy and sexiness (in stark comparison to some other girls) when she first came back to BS.
The problem for me (and others I think) is that she seems to be on all the time and for really long periods. The fact that she now limits herself to only one or two positions therefore means that you can flick over to her channel and come back again an hour or so later to find her in exactly the same position!
The other complaint I have is that she seems to give the impression that she is going to do much more on BS X than she actually does. Unwitting punters who like are then conned into going on to X in the mistaken belief that she is going to show more and do more than she actually does - there's lots of complaints about this on that thread.
You could blame BS as much Lori for all this but presumably she must go along with it.
12-11-2012 10:52

Click here to watch Babestation TV