babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(09-11-2012 00:42 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  it is bs allstars tonight, last time was the return of lynsey atkinson and this time its the return of dani amour, busty veyron and babs

Last night's lineup....thank god TV's come with an off button
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 07:55 by bytor.)
09-11-2012 07:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

we can only hope such names as karina currie, amanda rendall,and reede fox make guest appearances in coming weeks , last night was a let down
09-11-2012 10:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

disagree, last night's lineup on bs for me wasnt bad at all, with several babes i liked. as for last night in general it wasnt bad at all, the only real thing that annoyed me was geri popping up every 2 bloomin minutes plugging stuff

Piper Niven Superfan
09-11-2012 10:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Last Night was really poor Rammy

As for all stars could only class Babs as a legend of the shows thought that allstars was about well according to geri last week was about BS favorites they have changed it in a week

Only reason i wanted to watch was georgie but she was always being minded by the twin every time i saw her priya was glued to her side

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2012 11:05 by HannahsPet.)
09-11-2012 11:04
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i thought last nights line up was the worse in a long time only hope tonight is better
09-11-2012 13:46
The Truth Offline
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

The only way BS all stars could be considered a good lineup last night is...If it was in front of a 'Judge' getting sent down!!!!
That sh#t was 'Criminal' (IMO)
09-11-2012 16:14
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I don't understand BS's scheduling at all tonight.
If they're going to keep just 2 girls on two channels for most of the nght (Lily on Blue, Lolly on BS1) that means there are 4 girls (inc Georgie, Daryl and Tiffany) all fighting to get on the only free channel. At one stage there were 3 of them all on together.
BS might just as well do what S66 and RLC do and hire one girl to cover each channel all night, with a spare one for breaks. changeover etc.
10-11-2012 03:30
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
i am not complaining i am glad to see Lolly on babestation most of the night last night
10-11-2012 10:33
thescientist Away

(10-11-2012 03:30 )SteveHG Wrote:  I don't understand BS's scheduling at all tonight.
If they're going to keep just 2 girls on two channels for most of the nght (Lily on Blue, Lolly on BS1) that means there are 4 girls (inc Georgie, Daryl and Tiffany) all fighting to get on the only free channel. At one stage there were 3 of them all on together.
BS might just as well do what S66 and RLC do and hire one girl to cover each channel all night, with a spare one for breaks. changeover etc.

Got to agree with the scheduling last night. For me there were 6 cracking girls on but just dont like the idea of one girl dominating a channel, even Lily who was sensational last night. How can the likes of Daryl. Tiffany. Georgie and Tori, all top girls, be expected to put a decent show on while static unable to move about. They all deserve equal solo time.
10-11-2012 14:47
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Especially as Daryl and georgie only seem to be on once or twice a week now where lolly lori the twins and geri are on 4-5 times a week. bit of a kick in the teeth to there fans and callers they only get to see there girl once and twice a week and then dont see them or cant get thru because girls who are on 4-5 times a week are hogging channels and sometimes struggling for calls

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
10-11-2012 15:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV