babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-10-2012 01:23 )Don Tingley Wrote:  What a way to run a business.

Fuck the money, let's just put different girls on each night to entertain the freeloaders.

Good job you're not running a channel, sounds like you couldn't run a tap.

By the same token, "fuck trying to entice the freeloaders to pick up the phone with some fresh(er) faces, let's just milk the Lolly obsessives" might lead to diminishing returns in the long run.
07-10-2012 01:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(07-10-2012 00:10 )Don Tingley Wrote:  Why would regular callers want their favourite girls to not be on screen?

Exactly.

Or do you think Rammys 'usual suspects' are the only ones who have regular callers?
07-10-2012 01:52
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(07-10-2012 01:48 )Addison Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 01:23 )Don Tingley Wrote:  What a way to run a business.

Fuck the money, let's just put different girls on each night to entertain the freeloaders.

Good job you're not running a channel, sounds like you couldn't run a tap.

By the same token, "fuck trying to entice the freeloaders to pick up the phone

A freeloader would never pick up the phone regardless. Ask rammy.

(07-10-2012 01:48 )Addison Wrote:  might lead to diminishing returns in the long run.

They're the longest running "babeshow" channel, 10 years, that suggests that what they're doing is working.

Maybe you and Rammy could team up? You could call it "stalk 'n' spam".

Quite fitting, don't you think?
07-10-2012 02:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

nothing wrong with being a freeloader... the channels are free to air, why bother calling.... its not our job to pay the girls wages... id hate to think i was paying lori to lay still on a bed for 5 hours! if people want to give bs there money thats what x is for.... and as for the best channel argument studio66 or babestation it just depends on which girls are on... the channel name is irrelevant, bs might have bigger named girls but lacks massively on presentation, production, constant advertisement, lack of effort by the majority of girls.... where as s66 has better sets, more freedom for girls to move about, better camera shots, no constant advertisements...

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
07-10-2012 03:03
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(07-10-2012 03:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  nothing wrong with being a freeloader... the channels are free to air, why bother calling

There are other ways to fund the channels apart from calling but if everyone had this attitude then there would be no channels.

(07-10-2012 03:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  id hate to think i was paying lori to lay still on a bed for 5 hours!

How exactly would you be "paying" Lori if you don't call her?

If you called Lori and made requests that are within the current rules, then, by experience, I'm sure she would be quite accommodating.

You need to realise that when Lori is "laying still" then her caller is most likely happy just listening to her speak. If her caller asked her to move and she refused, I imagine the caller would hang up.

(07-10-2012 03:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  if people want to give bs there money thats what x is for

There are more elements to Babestation than BabestationX. Calling, texting, requesting pictures, website subscriptions.

Then again, that's obvious to most people.

(07-10-2012 03:03 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  bs might have bigger named girls but lacks massively on presentation, production, constant advertisement, lack of effort by the majority of girls.... where as s66 has better sets, more freedom for girls to move about, better camera shots, no constant advertisements...

As someone who doesn't find anything wrong with being a freeloader, the things you've just listed will obviously irritate you, after all, all you want is a high quality picture with no advertising and different girls on different sets pleasing you for free whilst their channel dies from lack of income.
07-10-2012 03:21
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

I work in commercial radio and yes everyone always complains about us playing commercials all the time.

And in a similar way yes we're free to listen, but at the end of the day just the same way as the babe tv channels, all commercial radio are business there to make money.

As irritating as they may be, we run no commercials, the business goes bust and I don't get paid lose my job.

The babe channels make their money from phone calls and other interactive services and if no one calls or uses those services no one gets paid, channel goes bust. Simple equation really.

In the real world sadly nothing is really free!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
07-10-2012 03:32
Banned

no where does it say i have to call the channels or give them any money, so why would i want too? im happy just watching.

And make requests within the current rules?... im not going to waste my money to ask a girl to stand up, or move about a bit, that should be part and parcel of the job anyway... if a lot of the girls made decent efforts to bring in callers ect and looked as if they were slightly interested in their job they would get more callers.

people dont listen to commercial radio if it plays crap music ect so same applies to bs when they give us lame shows

#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 03:42 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
07-10-2012 03:38
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

What music do you like? What station(s) do you listen to? We don't all play chart music!

We're not all Heart Crapital clones.

Just as many of the girls are not as you describe.

You choose not to call etc and that's your decision but if you did, you might find things quite different on a call to what you see on tv.

No two channels, no two girls are the same but you would find the actual phone chat might be a heck of a lot stronger than what you see on tv depending on who you call on any of the channels!

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 03:53 by HoneyRocks.)
07-10-2012 03:52
Banned

im not getting myself into an argument about something daft, theres 1000s of people on these forums ect who don't call and id say about 95% of the total viewers of the channels don't call.. it doesn't make it wrong... i have no issue with people who prefer to call the channels, its their choice, if they are happy to do so then fair enough

#RODGERS OUT
07-10-2012 04:00
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

i was a caller now im not well not to BS anyway had couple to other channels this last few weeks

everyone knows i was a huge caller to BS i just got sick of all the scams and bullshit that follows it. they deliberatly make it hard for you to call and get thru because its not in there financial interests to do so. also cos the got rid of all my favorites

anyway not going round in circles about who has the right to speak you all do just dont need to turn everything into an ego

Mods can we have a SB v RR thread lock them away in there and let them fight to the death Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2012 06:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV