Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(06-10-2012 08:29 )Doddle Wrote:  
(05-10-2012 19:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-10-2012 17:08 )dan g 27 Wrote:  Oh Jesus Christ how many girls do you think dominate Babestation, fucking hell?Huh

It must be like 8 or 9 at this stage.
its 6 dan who i call the usual suspects (lolly, lori, preeti, priya, tiffany and camilla).
Geri Lover bladewaveWink

Yes, you've got to add Geri to that list.
I don't actively dislike any of these girls (though Geri and Lori are starting to seriously annoy me for different reasons). It's just that they seem to be on all the time to the exclusion of other girls.
The argument about whether they bring in more money has been done to death (all I can say is that they all seem to do as much phone shaking and begging for calls as anybody else), so I can only assume they have some special influence/contract/whatever with the producers that makes them feel the need to put these girls on all the time.
06-10-2012 11:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Haha love the way they are blaming Xfactor for a lack of calls Wink hmmmm only 2 types of men watch xfactor Straight men who are being tortured into watching it by there Wifes or Girlfriends in the hope of getting there legover later and Gay men the latter would not be ringing babestation Wink

love the way they been struggling for calls now got lolly on quick fire calls surely now u got a caller after 5 mins waggling you would want to keep him on the line more than 2 mins Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
06-10-2012 22:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

i know why theuyre struggling for calls hannahspet, its pretty much the same lineup as last night apart from georgie darby. the twins, lilly, lolly jada were all on last night. babetstation tonight should be called babestation deja vu

Piper Niven Superfan
06-10-2012 23:59
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(06-10-2012 23:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i know why theuyre struggling for calls hannahspet, its pretty much the same lineup as last night apart from georgie darby. the twins, lilly, lolly jada were all on last night. babetstation tonight should be called babestation deja vu

If that was the case then maybe they would "struggle" for viewers, but I don't imagine any channel gives a fuck about freeloading viewers.

One caller is worth more than a thousand viewers, but you seem to struggle getting that into your skull.

If someone is truly a fan and a regular caller of these girls, then it is ideal for them to be on as much as possible. Why would regular callers want their favourite girls to not be on screen?

You said you aren't going to "watch" Babestation tonight, so why are you still littering the Babestation threads?
07-10-2012 00:10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

So is Louise in again tonight Rammy?

(06-10-2012 23:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i know why theuyre struggling for calls hannahspet, its pretty much the same lineup as last night apart from georgie darby. the twins, lilly, lolly jada were all on last night. babetstation tonight should be called babestation deja vu
07-10-2012 00:20
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

Its funny Rammy because you want louise on more but i am 100% sure that she wouldnt get as many call as lori and the other "usual" suspects but then you say the usual line ups should be changed to get more calls in. doesn't that contradict itself? hope it doesnt seem like im coming cross mean just like discussions Smile

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 00:31 by xthatshortguyx.)
07-10-2012 00:30
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(06-10-2012 23:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  babetstation tonight should be called babestation deja vu

That's rich coming from you of all people, you give out the same comments night after night, making sure you make proper use of the copy and paste buttons.

Fact - Louise ain't never going to get more airtime because she's crap. Allways more or less fully clothed all the time, it's models like her that contribute to making the babe channels a very dull place indeed. If I had it my way I'd punt her tommorow.
07-10-2012 00:59
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(07-10-2012 00:10 )Don Tingley Wrote:  

If that was the case then maybe they would "struggle" for viewers, but I don't imagine any channel gives a fuck about freeloading viewers.

One caller is worth more than a thousand viewers, but you seem to struggle getting that into your skull.

scottishbloke my post has nothing to do with louise porter. all ive said is tonight's line up on babestation is pretty much the same as the previous night, yet you turn it into another attack on louise porter

as ive said before you think she's crap, but i and others on here and not on here think otherwise. babestation clearly dont either as she's been with them over 3 years now. if they thought she was crap theyd get rid of her

If someone is truly a fan and a regular caller of these girls, then it is ideal for them to be on as much as possible. Why would regular callers want their favourite girls to not be on screen?

You said you aren't going to "watch" Babestation tonight, so why are you still littering the Babestation threads?

just cause im not watching babestation, doesnt i mean i can't comment in this thread or any other thread in this section. i'll comment in whatever section i want when i want. wouldnt say im littering this section either, only made 2 posts in it tonight counting this one

shortguy i dont mean change the lineup to get more calls in. what i mean is just vary the lineups each night regardless of this. babestation have got a good roster with lots of good babes in it, but they are not making the most of it because theyre using certain babes over and over again

scottishbloke, my comment earlier wasnt about louise porter!!!! all i said was that tonight's lineup was pretty much the same as last night that's all. yet youve used it to have another attack on louise porter. you might think she's crap, but a lot more people think otherwise, including babestation as she's been on babestation for over 3 years, if babestation thought she was crap theyd get rid of her

also why do you feel the need to have personal digs and goes at me just cause i post things you disagree with

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 01:07 by Rammyrascal.)
07-10-2012 00:59
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(07-10-2012 00:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  just cause im not watching babestation, doesnt i mean i can't comment in this thread or any other thread in this section.

You're absolutely right. We all have freedom of speech, well, most of us do, some of us don't, I don't mean you, you do.

What I'm wondering is, when you wake up tomorrow to make your routine praises for the STD66 girls, and criticisms for Babestation, how can you justify such bollocks when you've been posting on this forum all night?

(07-10-2012 00:59 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  i dont mean change the lineup to get more calls in. what i mean is just vary the lineups each night regardless of this.

What a way to run a business.

Fuck the money, let's just put different girls on each night to entertain the freeloaders.

Good job you're not running a channel, sounds like you couldn't run a tap.
07-10-2012 01:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

im not a freeloader, i have called the channels so therefore im not a freeloader. just cause dont call them at the moment doesnt mean i cant comment on here or any other babechannel section. i can justify posts, positive and negative, based on what ive watched and if you think its bollocks then fine but no need to keep having personal digs at me in the process.

also i have been positive about babestation both the channel and some of the babes on it so no need to keep repeating that i have a negative agenda against bs when i dont

Piper Niven Superfan
07-10-2012 01:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV