Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-09-2012 19:51 )matt38 Wrote:  A tweet from today

Babestation TV ‏@BabestationTV
Freeview Viewers: all adult channels will be changing channel numbers on Wednesday. Find all the Babestation channels from 172 after retune

Babestations twitter info seem to contradict this info and link to the channel date changes given below by munch1917 concerning the freeview adult channel date changes , BS have also advertised the Wednesday channel date on tv as the day the channels will move , not sure what to make of it .

(15-09-2012 16:22 )munch1917 Wrote:  http://help.digitaluk.co.uk/display/4/kb...x?aid=8311

The relevant info :

On Wednesday 17 October 2012 the following moves are expected to take place:
  • The HD genre moves from the 50s to LCN 101-120
  • Marketplace moves from LCN 61 to LCN 50
  • The four Manchester multiplex channels move from LCNs 56-59 to LCNs 51-54
  • The Adult genre moves from the 90s to LCNs 171-198

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
15-09-2012 20:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

Thanks for info. I got a message from freeview TV that I would need to re-tune from lunchtime on Wed.
15-09-2012 22:49
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Note to babestation: Hearing the goons behind the cameras wolf-whistling, and cheering whenever a girl is on the mic, does not make me want to phone up. It makes me want to put my foot through the tv screen!!! ...or failing that, change the channel. I really don't get why these channels employ 'men' to work behind the scenes? If I ran one of these channels, it would be females only working on set.
16-09-2012 16:47
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(16-09-2012 16:47 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  Note to babestation: Hearing the goons behind the cameras wolf-whistling, and cheering whenever a girl is on the mic, does not make me want to phone up. It makes me want to put my foot through the tv screen!!! ...or failing that, change the channel. I really don't get why these channels employ 'men' to work behind the scenes? If I ran one of these channels, it would be females only working on set.

I take your point but being a bit flippant If I ran Babestation I make sure that I was the Camerman for Lexie Rider, Charlie C and Louise Porter every time they appeared or even better the Director :-) I would also do a deal and get Charlie C back on nights!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2012 08:44 by Jack Bishop.)
17-09-2012 08:39
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

Still can't get my head round why certain girls seem to get so long on the beds.
I can't normally watch Lori and Preeti hogging the beds but thought I'd just skip between the channels for a short time last night. During the period between roughly 12 and 12.30 Lori didn't get one actual call. She masked this with a lot of phone waving, gesticulating and gurning at the camera, and this was only relieved when a mysterious girl caller came on for a while. During the same time Preeti had (I think) one girl caller as well (funny how these only appear when things are quiet?).
Admittedly Monday night must be a quiet night, but Georgie and Geri (who followed Preeti) seemed to get a steadystream of callers, as did the girls on Blue and other channels. Despite this Lori continued on BS1 and I think must have been for well over 2 hours (I'm sure somebody will have the actual figure).
There must be a reason why these girls continue to be on for so long, but It certainly wasn't their call pulling power last night.
18-09-2012 09:54
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

(18-09-2012 09:54 )SteveHG Wrote:  Still can't get my head round why certain girls seem to get so long on the beds.
I can't normally watch Lori and Preeti hogging the beds but thought I'd just skip between the channels for a short time last night. During the period between roughly 12 and 12.30 Lori didn't get one actual call. She masked this with a lot of phone waving, gesticulating and gurning at the camera, and this was only relieved when a mysterious girl caller came on for a while. During the same time Preeti had (I think) one girl caller as well (funny how these only appear when things are quiet?).
Admittedly Monday night must be a quiet night, but Georgie and Geri (who followed Preeti) seemed to get a steadystream of callers, as did the girls on Blue and other channels. Despite this Lori continued on BS1 and I think must have been for well over 2 hours (I'm sure somebody will have the actual figure).
There must be a reason why these girls continue to be on for so long, but It certainly wasn't their call pulling power last night.
You're not alone, many feel the same way and just change the channel when she's on hence why she's waving the phone for more calls. Watch the Lori fan base crew tell you about how much revenue malaky bullshit she brings in and that's why she gets so much time over everyone else.
18-09-2012 12:20
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

(18-09-2012 12:20 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  You're not alone, many feel the same way and just change the channel when she's on hence why she's waving the phone for more calls. Watch the Lori fan base crew tell you about how much revenue malaky bullshit she brings in and that's why she gets so much time over everyone else.

Last time I was on pervcam when Lori was on she was on loudspeaker to a caller and was still waving the phone so it might look like she has no calls but she is actually on one?. Why do this.
18-09-2012 12:57
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

As with other channels sadly it seems a tactic for short term gain. I will give them the benefit of the doubt on this occasion, but people will wise up to it keeps going on.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 14:10 by Jack Bishop.)
18-09-2012 13:55
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah don't be fooled, when babes are constantly phone waving & begging, they've still got calls. But they make even more at the same time listening in or queuing them up. Not to mention the texts for vids & pics.

Cellcast are a well oiled aggressive machine in rinsing cash from punters. Don't think they'll put on certain babes for extended periods just to lose revenue. They know who makes them the most cash.
18-09-2012 15:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Now we all know that we can depend of Babestation delivering a naked section but any chance of getting the set elsewhere rather than the beds. I mean in the past you used to get to see the use of the shower aswell as the offices aswell as the lockers and I'm sure at one point they also had a sauna set too. We need more variation.

Edit - Just want to add just why the fuck is Camila the voice over girl tonight, she's far too talented to be sidelined like that. Also more importantly why do we need a voiceover girl in the first place anyway. No other channel does it. Why Babestation bladewave
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 23:39 by Scottishbloke.)
18-09-2012 23:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV