babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(14-09-2012 00:44 )Shawnwilson Wrote:  On babestations nightly test: 'how long can you last?' I normally last about 2 seconds...before I change the channel!!!!

Ouch! Bounce
14-09-2012 09:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jack Bishop Offline
Account Closed

(14-09-2012 03:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  It's one thing posting positive comments and it's another thing posting spam. Telling us the colour of the dress the model is wearing that night is spam. Comments should allways be constructive.

Interesting you mention this Scottishbloke as I am also guilty as charged as I quite often talk about the outfits the models are wearing. I had not realised that this would be considered by others as spam. For me the outfit chosen by the model in question is an integral part of the performance and therefore worthy of a comment.
14-09-2012 09:36
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(14-09-2012 03:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Don't you normally post in the Studio66 thread along with the rest of your merry band of fanboys PJ Smile Also I wasn't attacking Rammy's posts as you like to put it. I was merely pointing out the contradictions within them, Rammy said he didn't do running commentaries so I just posted a few examples to prove that this infact wasn't the case.

It's one thing posting positive comments and it's another thing posting spam. Telling us the colour of the dress the model is wearing that night is spam. Comments should allways be constructive.

When I am critical of the shows I make sure I think my posts through clearly before hitting the post reply button. Hence the reason the I've got more chance of winning wimbledon and playing for man utd comment made by Rammy was subject to so much ridicule. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen Cool

and you still havent proved ive done running commentaries. youve just quoted parts of four separate posts where i say what i think of a babe's outfit. as ive said before, if i comment on a babe's nightshow i do ONE post in which i make a comment about the outfit or outfits she wore and her performance.

i strongly disagree that commenting on a babe's outfits she wears during a nightshow is spam. a babe's outfits is a key part of her show as jack bishop has said and if members want to comment on outfits then they can and its not spam at all. youve posted a lot of spam in that case yesterday with all your posts about babes outfits saying babes in secretary outfits bores the fuck out of you

also you say my comment where i say there's more chance of me playing for man utd than the rules for the babeshows has been subject to so much ridicule. no it hasnt, the only person that has ridiculed it has been you, bringing it up over and over again to have a go at me

back to bs, last night was an improvement compared to recent weeks, good performances from louise porter and michelle thorne

Piper Niven Superfan
14-09-2012 09:50
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(14-09-2012 03:21 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Don't you normally post in the Studio66 thread along with the rest of your merry band of fanboys PJ Smile Also I wasn't attacking Rammy's posts as you like to put it. I was merely pointing out the contradictions within them, Rammy said he didn't do running commentaries so I just posted a few examples to prove that this infact wasn't the case.

It's one thing posting positive comments and it's another thing posting spam. Telling us the colour of the dress the model is wearing that night is spam. Comments should allways be constructive.

When I am critical of the shows I make sure I think my posts through clearly before hitting the post reply button. Hence the reason the I've got more chance of winning wimbledon and playing for man utd comment made by Rammy was subject to so much ridicule. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen Cool

Now you've contradicted yourself. Claiming that you weren't attacking his posts and then in the next paragraph you attack his posts and claim that they are spam.

It seems to me that you don't like people being positive about the shows and only consider a post to be constructive if it contains the usual complaints about Ofcom and producers. Sorry but we've seen those types of posts thousands of times before too and they're not constructive either. If anything the 'running commentary' posts are useful as they can alert you to 241's, nudity, oil shows e.t.c

For the record I'm not a Studio 66 fanboy, I've been quite critical of the channel recently and I probably watch BS more than 66 atm.
14-09-2012 15:33
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

So just finished watching a DVD and thought I'd quickly flick over to BS to see if there is anything worth watching and what do I see?

- Lori Buckby on BS One chatting to one of the girls off-screen, sorry a 'hot girl caller'

- Lolly Badcock on BS Xtra telling us all her dirty secrets

- Charlie O'Neil on BS Blue also telling us some dirty secrets

Three stations, three girls on screen, every one dedicated to the heavy breathers. How long can I last? I've already switched this shit off. Bunch of jokers.
15-09-2012 00:51
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(15-09-2012 00:51 )Ultramantis Black Wrote:  So just finished watching a DVD and thought I'd quickly flick over to BS to see if there is anything worth watching and what do I see?

- Lori Buckby on BS One chatting to one of the girls off-screen, sorry a 'hot girl caller'

- Lolly Badcock on BS Xtra telling us all her dirty secrets

- Charlie O'Neil on BS Blue also telling us some dirty secrets

Three stations, three girls on screen, every one dedicated to the heavy breathers. How long can I last? I've already switched this shit off. Bunch of jokers.

That's all I saw last night too. From 10PM until I retired sometime, not long after 1AM, flicking between the channels, but for 10 minutes at midnight when Cherri was briefly on, it was just those three dominating. And hardly getting any calls at all. Especially Lori. Time to change your act Ms. Buckby.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-09-2012 13:19
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(15-09-2012 13:19 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  That's all I saw last night too. From 10PM until I retired sometime, not long after 1AM, flicking between the channels, but for 10 minutes at midnight when Cherri was briefly on, it was just those three dominating. And hardly getting any calls at all. Especially Lori. Time to change your act Ms. Buckby.

Well going by her twitter she has changed most of her wardrobe recently so perhaps a change in her routine is next Smile
15-09-2012 13:41
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-09-2012 13:19 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  That's all I saw last night too. From 10PM until I retired sometime, not long after 1AM, flicking between the channels, but for 10 minutes at midnight when Cherri was briefly on, it was just those three dominating. And hardly getting any calls at all. Especially Lori. Time to change your act Ms. Buckby.

was like that the other night with lori, from midnight till 1:45am in particular she was barely on the phone.

Piper Niven Superfan
15-09-2012 13:43
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Despite the fact that Babestation last night didn't exactly cover itself in glory it was still the best of the rest. That's a sad indication of just how far the babe shows have sunk if Babestation can still have an off night and in opinion still manage to come out on top. I don't know what's happened to Tiffany these days because I remember not too long ago that she was putting on some fairly decent performances. Allways the dark horse who has had a habit of being inconsistant throughout her time on this channel.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2012 15:50 by Scottishbloke.)
15-09-2012 15:50
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

A tweet from today

Babestation TV ‏@BabestationTV
Freeview Viewers: all adult channels will be changing channel numbers on Wednesday. Find all the Babestation channels from 172 after retune
15-09-2012 19:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV