babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-08-2012 09:21 )bytor Wrote:  I think you would find that yes, people would get bored, no matter who they put on if they are on every night. All that would happen if Gracie was on every night is she would become as unpopular with as many viewers as Lolly and Lori currently are. Over exposure is never healthy.

All they need to do is make sure they have 5 or 6 girls on each night over 3 channels. Each girl does two or three nights per week and they each take turns doing no more than an hour per session. Used to work well in years gone by and you hardly ever saw the long periods of phone waggling that you see these days. If nothing else it generates anticipation in the fans of the various girls (which may lead to calls) and stops the shows from becoming stale Big Grin

Yeah rememebr the time a few years back when paige and lori were working 5-6 nights a week and the same was happening then.

thing is sure its not good for lori and lolly to be working so hard as well leads to burnout sure thats why charlie c and tammy have given up the nights because it fucks up your life cant be easy work sleep and eat then work thats prob why they need 3-4 holidays a year for some R&R

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-08-2012 10:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

rubbish night last night with lolly on bs1 all night and mica sharing a bed virtually all night
26-08-2012 10:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

also michelle thorne hardly on last night. yes she was on bsxtreme but even so she wasnt on main bs much. only remember her on main bs once. michelle herself found it weird she wasnt on much last night she tweeted this morning

Quote:"michellethorne.xxx ‏@_MichelleThorne 41min
they didn't put me on much last night though weird......."

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2012 11:40 by Rammyrascal.)
26-08-2012 11:39
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-08-2012 22:56 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  That's irrelevant. The point is they thought they were too smart to fail in the first place.

It is not irrelevant - if you know you have a safety net you take more risks which the banks did and regular businesses can not.

(25-08-2012 22:56 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  No, the football analogy, as I described it, is good. There are many teams down the bottom end of the lower leagues who have no hope of winning anything but plod on regardless. TV soaps stand and fall on the quality of the storylines and script, not individual actors performances. Generally actors can't be chopped and changed once a character is cast and on-screen time depends on the storylines but babes on a bed and players on a pitch can both be subbed on the managers whim whether the fans like it or not.

Its not like football at all because of the nature of the fanbase - Did you see Arsenal fans suddenly supporting Man Utd because Van Persie moved - No because they support the team and not the player. Apart from a few special people on here how many people only watch and support one channel? The vast majority of people have a few girls who they fancy and will follow them across channels whining when their girl does not get enough time.
26-08-2012 12:04
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-08-2012 15:58 )rj242 Wrote:  A lot of guys are going to watch the show tonight knowing it will be bad and will end up in here tomorrow complaining about how bad it was .....

(26-08-2012 10:03 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  rubbish night last night with lolly on bs1 all night and mica sharing a bed virtually all night

See, I am like Nostradamus. I will try and save everyone a lot of time and forecast that tonights show will be the usual dire effort and we should all find something better to do with our night.
26-08-2012 12:20
thescientist Away

(26-08-2012 10:03 )oldboy1047 Wrote:  rubbish night last night with lolly on bs1 all night and mica sharing a bed virtually all night

I've given up watching bs1 for that reason, depends whose on extra like my favourite Daryl last night, but you do seem to get more and more Geri interruptions, but on blue you do get the more gorgeous girls, they are worth watching solo or together.
26-08-2012 14:44
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(26-08-2012 09:50 )O Danny Boy Wrote:  You've got to hand it to Babestation, they sure know how to make a hot girl a complete turn off and a bore to watch. I wouldn't thought this 6 or 7 years ago when Lolly was one of my favourite back in college, now I avoid her like a plague. I don't think I've watched up to 10mins of Lolly in the last six or seven months (dead serious) .

Now they are doing the same to Lori who I thought when she made her switch from day to night as one of the best moments on Babestation but once again their ruining it for me. Lolly or Lori on, channel off for me.

I agree with this totally. A few years ago, if you told me that I would be getting sick at the sight of Lori I would have laughed, as she was so fun and energetic, but now, geez I wish she went on holiday! Don't get me started on Lolly! Big Grin

(26-08-2012 11:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  also michelle thorne hardly on last night. yes she was on bsxtreme but even so she wasnt on main bs much. only remember her on main bs once. michelle herself found it weird she wasnt on much last night she tweeted this morning

Quote:"michellethorne.xxx ‏@_MichelleThorne 41min
they didn't put me on much last night though weird......."

To be fair, I don't really wanna that see much of Michelle Thorne!
26-08-2012 15:08
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(26-08-2012 12:04 )rj242 Wrote:  It is not irrelevant - if you know you have a safety net you take more risks which the banks did and regular businesses can not.

Completely missed the point I was making.

(26-08-2012 12:04 )rj242 Wrote:  Its not like football at all because of the nature of the fanbase - Did you see Arsenal fans suddenly supporting Man Utd because Van Persie moved - No because they support the team and not the player. Apart from a few special people on here how many people only watch and support one channel? The vast majority of people have a few girls who they fancy and will follow them across channels whining when their girl does not get enough time.

(25-08-2012 13:51 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  The football analogy is a good one. We all know the girls (players) are capable of better, even under the current restrictions, but the channels (teams) performance is dire yet there are quality babes (players) left underused on the subs bench. As with football it's the producers (manager) who are getting it in the neck from the fans. The only real difference is the fans are more loyal to the girls (players) than the channels and will happily follow their favs when they move, rather than stick with the channel (team).

Rolleyes
26-08-2012 15:55
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like no Lolly and Lori on tonight

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-08-2012 17:56
xthatshortguyx Offline
Master Poster

well by that logic some people wont be moaning tomorrow, lol doubt that will happen Big Grin

Top Babes:*Hannah Martin**Clare Richards**Lori Buckby**Mica Martinez**Kandi Kay**Ella Jolie**Daryl Morgan**Tori Lee*
26-08-2012 18:25

Click here to watch Babestation TV