babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
But people 'love' their sports teams even when they are crap - I don't get the sense that anyone loves the channels. To me it is just another bad tv show - I used to watch Hollyoaks religiously but it became crap so I stopped watching but tune in occasionally to see if it has gotten any better (FYI - it hasn't) and I am at the same position with babechannels as I used to watch a lot and called in a few times each month but over the last few months I find myself barely watching the shows nevermind paying for a call. Like you I remember the good times and hope the shows improve but I am not prepared to waste my time watching shows I don't enjoy.
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 10:47 by rj242.)
25-08-2012 10:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shawnwilson Offline
Senior Poster

Like john cleese once said: 'its the hope that kills you!'
25-08-2012 12:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-08-2012 09:55 )rj242 Wrote:  What will it take for some of you guys to give up and stop watching the shows? Many of you find the shows dull and boring, which is a reasonable view and one that you are entitled to express but honestly I don't understand why you keep watching. Are you expecting the format/content to change? Do you think that someone with influence at the channel is going to read the thread and think 'Eureka, I know what to change to increase business'? Is there some low that the channels can sink to that will finally drive you away or will you be watching (and complaining loudly about) the channels for the foreseeable future?

Yeah, I watched a bit of Bs last night (sometimes it's like rubbernecking at a car crash, you just can't help it) but only because my all time 2nd fav babe was on a break, on another channel, and I wanted to wait and see if there was going to be an outfit change before I went to bed. I doubt anyone sits down to watch Bs for the night. People dip in and out for various reasons.

The football analogy is a good one. We all know the girls (players) are capable of better, even under the current restrictions, but the channels (teams) performance is dire yet there are quality babes (players) left underused on the subs bench. As with football it's the producers (manager) who are getting it in the neck from the fans. The only real difference is the fans are more loyal to the girls (players) than the channels and will happily follow their favs when they move, rather than stick with the channel (team).

And before you roll out that old cliche "the producers know what's best for their own business", 5 years ago we thought the same about the people who run the banks.......

Aside from all that, I could easily turn your question round.
Constantly moaning about what people are posting here is unlikely to stop people giving their opinions so why are you wasting your time reading this thread when there are hundreds of others on the forum?
25-08-2012 13:51
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

As a FV only viewer, I watch BS out of habit. Well I say, watch, flick over to see who is on and then usually watch something else. Truth is the girls who dominate the shows (Lolly, Lori, Geri, Camilla, the twins) I don't find attractive in the slightest, so am not going to watch them (and the days of BS getting my money are pretty much long gone). There are a number of Apprentices I like (Lesley, Beth, Lexie, Olivia), but these girls aren't on often, and I like the Masti girls but hate the sets.
25-08-2012 15:25
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(25-08-2012 10:29 )HannahsPet Wrote:  there are a few new channels in the pipeline with new channels always comes lot of transfer activity

Which new channels are these?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
25-08-2012 15:38
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Many people, including myself, have mentioned how stale Lori's act is, but I'm surprised people find Lolly boring. She changes outfits, she moves around, she has decent banter on the mic. I think the trouble for viewers with Lolly is that she is on often, and on those nights, she is on for a long period of time. That overexposure is detrimental to us and we are seeing the same face over and over, but I don't find her boring, like Lori has become.

I find it a real shame that someone as beautiful as Mica is being treated so badly on the show, just like Paige was, where they always stick her on the bed with someone else. If they gave Mica the exposure Lori/Lolly/Camilla/The Wins got, she would be the top babe on BS
25-08-2012 15:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wrong about lolly, think most people here dont find her boring, its just the amount of time she's on screen, which is beyond her control. ive nothing against her otherwise

Piper Niven Superfan
25-08-2012 15:43
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-08-2012 13:51 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  And before you roll out that old cliche "the producers know what's best for their own business", 5 years ago we thought the same about the people who run the banks.......

Aside from all that, I could easily turn your question round.
Constantly moaning about what people are posting here is unlikely to stop people giving their opinions so why are you wasting your time reading this thread when there are hundreds of others on the forum?

The difference being that if a business such as a channel fails then it simply ceases to exist where the bankers know they operate with a safety net and can go running to the govt/taxpayer to be bailed out - did any banks fail? Have any bankers changed their ways?

As for your turnaround question I am not trying to get anyone to change their mind. I don't watch anywhere near as much as I used to but use the forum to keep myself up to date with what is going on because like everyone else I am hoping the day comes when the show gets better. A lot of guys are going to watch the show tonight knowing it will be bad and will end up in here tomorrow complaining about how bad it was and I am genuinely trying to understand that mindset of watching something that you know that you will not enjoy.

The football team analogy is not really that good, sports bring a level of passion that can reduce grown men to tears and at the end of the season one team wins while the others suffer bitter defeat unlike babechannels who simply plod on night after night regardless - to me its more like you are watching Eastenders (even though you hate it and prefer Coronation Street) because your favourite actress has joined the show, you hate the producer because he does not use your girl as much as you would like and you hate Ofcom (still) because they force the show to be less risque.
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 16:19 by rj242.)
25-08-2012 15:58
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

(25-08-2012 15:43 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wrong about lolly, think most people here dont find her boring, its just the amount of time she's on screen, which is beyond her control. ive nothing against her otherwise

Nice to know you read my whole post! (that's sarcasm btw!)
25-08-2012 16:05
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

Babestation is the only babe channel on Freeview before midnight,and I get the impression that they think they are the only babechannel on TV
full stop,hence their complacency and what appears to be contempt for their viewers and potential customers. They do not seem to realise they are competing in a limited, and probably shrinking market due to the economic downturn, with 3 other major players on satellite, and numerous other web shows. Production values are generally appalling and could only be improved by the acquisition of larger studios. Give the women more physical room in which to perform, within the limitations imposed by OFCOM(ideally outside these) and I am positive there will far more viewers but more importantly far less frantic phone waving and begging for callers. They have the performers:they need the stage on which to perform. Once they shake off 3 years and more of complacency, and recognise that they are Babestation and not THE babestation improvement will surely follow.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
25-08-2012 16:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV