babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The only people at fault for BS's current situation is those behind the running of the show. They also can't blame the economy for having to let a majority of the girls leave because Elite has took on more girls including former BS girls.
Also, they really should stop calling it Babestation Apprentice because I don't think they're apprentice's any more due to the fact that they've all now started to appear on the main show.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 00:32 by SYBORG666.)
12-03-2012 19:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

noticed seem to put the apprentices on bs at 11 for freeview cant be helping there image with offcom and mumsnet when they got barely legal 18 yr olds covered in oil mean if you saw lacey and sasha in the Street u could easily mistake them for younger

In fact could call apprentice Babestation Barely Legal

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 09:35 by HannahsPet.)
13-03-2012 00:24
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(12-03-2012 19:18 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The only people at fault for BS's current situation is those behind the running of the show. They also can't blame the economy for having to let a majority of the girls leave because Elite has took on more girls including former BS girls.
Also, they really should stop calling it Babestation Apprentice because I don't think they're apprentice's any more due to the fact that they've all now started to appear on the main show.

If it annoys you that much, why don't you do what I do and not watch it?

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 17:38 by ExtremelyCritical.)
13-03-2012 16:51
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Lolly is not on again tonight i am not happy about that Lolly don't seem to be on as much theses days she deserves to be on more then any other babe on bs does
13-03-2012 17:27
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(13-03-2012 16:51 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  
(12-03-2012 19:18 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  The only people at fault for BS's current situation is those behind the running of the show. They also can't blame the economy for having to let a majority of the girls leave because Elite has took on more girls including former BS girls.

I barely watch BS and have only put BS on for a couple of minutes in a naive hope that things have gone back to how they were before they launched BSXtreme.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
13-03-2012 19:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-03-2012 16:57 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I think another problem that contributed to Babestation's current situation is that they've alienated alot of Sky viewers since they launched BSXtreme because of them constantly plugging a channel that Sky viewers can't watch. I can't be the only Sky viewer who can only watch the Babechannels on Sky because i'm sure there's alot like me who thinks why pay to get a Freeview box when i've already got Sky.

You may not be the only Sky viewer who can't get Freeview, but you're in a minority. Less than a third of Sky viewers have no access to Freeview and that figure is dwinding daily as everyone who buys a new tv gets a built-in Freeview tuner.

(12-03-2012 17:04 )Woiiii Wrote:  You do realise this is because of Ofcom right?

Rubbish.

(13-03-2012 16:51 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  

In my case because unless RLC/PB happen to have someone worth watching on Freeview 194, which is no more than one night a week, there's fuck all else to watch.
13-03-2012 20:28
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

@vila fair enough.

(13-03-2012 19:32 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I barely watch BS and have only put BS on for a couple of minutes in a naive hope that things have gone back to how they were before they launched BSXtreme.

Was curious that's all, wasn't trying to take a snip at you.

(This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 21:01 by ExtremelyCritical.)
13-03-2012 20:50
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

must admit dont not watched the bs shows for ovre a week i turn over to them force of habit but usally turn it straight back over found myself watching dave a lot more when theres nothing on the other channels i like or i have started to sleep a lot more

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-03-2012 21:32
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(13-03-2012 20:50 )ExtremelyCritical Wrote:  @vila fair enough.

(13-03-2012 19:32 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I barely watch BS and have only put BS on for a couple of minutes in a naive hope that things have gone back to how they were before they launched BSXtreme.

Was curious that's all, wasn't trying to take a snip at you.

I'm not having a sulk, I was just answering your question.

Rodgerthedodger, have you even been watching BS in recent weeks because usually Lolly gets about 6-7hrs a night of screen time (along with the other usual suspects) and may be another reason for the mass exodus of BS girls to other projects/channels.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
13-03-2012 21:33
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

i dont bother watchin bs much anymore now until things improve.maybe if they get some new top girls in the future who knows?eek
13-03-2012 22:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV