Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

bytor Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(11-03-2012 12:35 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 12:10 )bytor Wrote:  I have a sneaky feeling that most who post saying how fantastic BS is now and how they have more girls than anyone else, are moles planted by BS to spread confusion among the ranks of forum members.

Yes bytor is right. Anyone who disagrees with him or has different tastes to him is a troll and anyone who admits to liking a Babestation show is a mole. I personally suspect iloveMegan of being the mole-in-chief. Rolleyes

I was not suggesting Ilovemegan was a troll or was a member of BS nor was I implying that anyone who disagrees with me is!!!!!!!!!
I was meaning that there are some characters that have suddenly appeared from nowhere and started hailing the wonderful show that BS has become and given the underhand tactics BS seems to employ I would not be surprised if members of staff were posing as bona fide members. No I do not see masked infiltrators lurking behind their keyboard trying to sabotage the forum but I certainly would not be surprised to find quite a few members not being who they appear to be.
I think it was you that posted that BS is having a renaissance at the moment. If that is so and the majority of you all think that then fine and dandy but I personally think it has become a pale shadow of its fomer self in the last 18 months and seems rudderless.
Sorry forgive me for having an opinion that might differ from you.
11-03-2012 14:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

The only reason people are praising BS is to actually balance the forum out. You have dozens of people on here slamming BS as tame, lame or whatever other shit you come up with, but then praise Elite, and RLC when in fact they're not that much better (Especially Elite, which is a boring channel with extremely beautiful girls).

ffs, I've seen people post about originality in which girl is working, and that all the girls on Babestation have fake boobs (lol seriously?). Unbelievable tbh. Fair enough Babestation has it's problems, but so does every other channel.
11-03-2012 14:36
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 13:38 )rj242 Wrote:  
(11-03-2012 13:04 )shankey! Wrote:  ive said it before but the only way forward for all the channels is if a floating rosta where the girls can switch operators from one night to another. as it stands b/s is despite putting on some decent shows, becoming tiresome and so predictable !

You do realise that the channels are competing against each other. Why would any of them agree to that?

purely for their survival , as it is in the current climate they will all be counting the pennies by the end of the year !
11-03-2012 15:04
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

I fail to see how a floating roster benefits either the girls or the channels. Are you seriously suggesting that a girl could appear on BS Mon-Wed, Elite on Thurs/Fri and then spend the weekend on RLC?
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 15:36 by rj242.)
11-03-2012 15:30
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 15:30 )rj242 Wrote:  I fail to see how a floating roster benefits either the girls or the channels. Are you seriously suggesting that a girl could appear on BS Mon-Wed, Elite on Thurs/Fri and then spend the weekend on RLC?
why not ? bailey worked on sportsbabes and elsewhere , it would stop a lot of the babes disappearing from our screens and also give the likes of the girls a chance to do their thing on a different stage , i mean honey scott on b/s naked covered in oil sounds good to me !
11-03-2012 15:40
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

Because no channel will want their best performers appearing elsewhere. Why would BS want Lolly bringing in money for Elite? Why would Elite want to share any of their girls with Storm? Each channel wants the best girls, put on the best shows and most importantly make the most money, and if they can put their rivals out of business at the same time, that would be the cherry on top.
11-03-2012 15:52
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(11-03-2012 14:24 )bytor Wrote:  I think it was you that posted that BS is having a renaissance at the moment.

Yes that was me. The moment in question was a few weeks ago though, rather than being THIS moment. Nowadays I'm wondering if they aren't overdoing the apprentice shows, although for them to keep putting that show on it must be paying its way.
11-03-2012 15:52
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(11-03-2012 15:04 )shankey! Wrote:  ive said it before but the only way forward for all the channels is if a floating rosta where the girls can switch operators from one night to another. as it stands b/s is despite putting on some decent shows, becoming tiresome and so predictable !

You're a bit early dude, April 1st is few weeks off yet Rolleyes

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
11-03-2012 16:48
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I think another problem that contributed to Babestation's current situation is that they've alienated alot of Sky viewers since they launched BSXtreme because of them constantly plugging a channel that Sky viewers can't watch. I can't be the only Sky viewer who can only watch the Babechannels on Sky because i'm sure there's alot like me who thinks why pay to get a Freeview box when i've already got Sky.
If Babestation brought BSXtreme to Sky with a monthly subscription option as well as the pay nightly option, i'm sure that it would make them alot more money than they are currently making from only having it on Freeview or via the website.
I know Sky has alot of encrypted adult channels already but that is probably because they realise that that is where the money is.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
11-03-2012 16:57
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Spot on mate. The constant plugging of a show/channel that I can't have any access to, as a Sky viewer, is very annoying. Yes I can watch on the internet, but fuck that!

I feel alienated by BS for 2 reasons. Firstly, it is because the OSGs block too much of the babe, you don't see enough of the babes. Secondly, the very fact that at any minute, a 'girl' caller will suddenly be at the front of the phone queue, makes me never want to call in, as I know I will just be about to connect and will be bumped for a 'girl', who we all know is one of the other babes in the back!

Until they sort these things out, I won't ever be interested in BS (irony that babestation is shortened to BS!)
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 21:10 by iamthatjack.)
11-03-2012 17:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV