babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Not to be on the hate parade, but Geri seemed to be caught out regarding who she was talking on the phone to, during the session where Preeti mentioned the pantless cameraman. She announced who she was on the phone with, to which Preeti asked her "What, I thought you were on the phone with...", to which Tiffany gave Geri a slight nudge with her elbow and Geri tried to correct the mistake. Not that we couldn't already guess what goes on, as iamthatjack mentioned.

My vision was actually working well for once Wink

I do think Babestation deserves praise for the less censored content, which is a big plus, as well as the 2-4-1s and thinking outside the box at times in regard to interesting sessions (The fun set ideas last year were terrific I thought, and better than on the other channels!), but everything else just brings them down. It's half very brilliant, half horrible, whereas the other mentionable channels are more even, though more censored unfortunately.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 23:50 by mrmann.)
11-03-2012 23:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Just flicked on to BS1 and could swear it's a pre-recording from the show about the same time last night.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
12-03-2012 03:22
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think BS has found a way to get 3 girls on a bed and not have people moaning cover them in oil TongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-03-2012 07:16
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-03-2012 15:04 )shankey! Wrote:  snip
(11-03-2012 13:38 )rj242 Wrote:  snip
(11-03-2012 13:04 )shankey! Wrote:  snip

The majority of the girls would never go for it either. They'd never know for sure whether they had a job, from one week to the next.
12-03-2012 08:10
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2012 23:31 )mrmann Wrote:  I do think Babestation deserves praise for the less censored content, which is a big plus, as well as the 2-4-1s and thinking outside the box at times in regard to interesting sessions (The fun set ideas last year were terrific I thought, and better than on the other channels!), but everything else just brings them down. It's half very brilliant, half horrible, whereas the other mentionable channels are more even, though more censored unfortunately.

I think we all just have to accept its all down to taste and opinion. To me BS has been on a downward spiral for 18 months or so but they obviously still appeal to some old fans and have made new fans. While I might be critical I do not criticise for the sake of it. I have watched BS since it began and like many had a fondness for both it and the girls on the show. Sadly, I personally do not like what it has become so until it appeals to me once again I'm afraid they won't be getting anymore money from me. Doubt they will miss that, given the new fans.Wink
12-03-2012 08:26
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

You do realise this is because of Ofcom right? If you actually acknowledge the fact that BS are limited in what they can do, then wtf. It's like you realise BS can't do much but you're angry at them for not doing much.
12-03-2012 17:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
It may be me that's being a bit thick , but what's Ofcom got to do with how BS now do things ? , Ofcom haven't told BS to use fake girl callers that don't time out and jump the queue , Ofcom haven't told BS to use the same few girls every night on the regular BS channel , Ofcom haven't told BS to constantly advertise BS Xtreme full screen , Ofcome haven't told BS to have a mic girl jump on set every few minutes to advertise BS Xtreme and forbidden pics etc , Ofcom haven't told BS to fill the screen with OS'G's , in fact BS is the channel least effected by Ofcom , even Ofcom themselves have been moaning that they can't do anything about BS because some BS channels are regulated by NICAM not Ofcom , details of this are in the broadcasting regulations thread .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2012 18:18 by mr mystery.)
12-03-2012 17:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah agree totally, bs are not affected by ofcom. ofcom themselves have been kicking off that they cant do anything about bs. if bs stopped doing what mr mystery says, they'd be right back amongst the best

Piper Niven Superfan
12-03-2012 18:44
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

i see bs will be another rubbish night no Lolly
12-03-2012 18:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(12-03-2012 18:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yeah agree totally, bs are not affected by ofcom. ofcom themselves have been kicking off that they cant do anything about bs. if bs stopped doing what mr mystery says, they'd be right back amongst the best

doubt would get back to where they were without a lot of changes lot to do with producers and presentation there are a few good apprentices most were on last night but will they stay for more than a few months. if they are only on lower wages than the girls they have replaced.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-03-2012 19:15

Click here to watch Babestation TV