babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Greedy in fact i want the shows to improve so i can spend money. how many of the oil and naked lovers actually spend there money on calls. the fact that ive made 4 calls this month and not 1 was to a BS night show is an inditement to how it is at the moment i used to make 15-20 calls a month ( work out how much that would be and then tell me im greedy)

Ask me this why would i call BS i dont want to chat to lolly or to a twin. why would i try to get thru during freeview hours where at the start they dont turn the phones on for 5 mins to trap callers with the Girl at home option so they can fleece u with multiple charges on redialling. theres always a chance of you getting kicked off for a girl caller its happened to me 3 times in a couple of months. if u do get thru its 50 /50 wether u get a good line or not or the girl can hear you or her you

Thing is all the girls i do still call are girls i have been calling for sevrel years and all were on BS when i first called them and when i call them on the other channel i can get thru straight away can hear them and have a great calling experience at the end of the day thats what its all about !!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-02-2012 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Personally speaking i quite enjoy the chair, makes a change from just lounging around on a bed, plus you get the odd different camera angle, but just to say about the chair and th 2-4-1's that usually go with it, just to spice things up a bit for the 2-4-1's how about introducing a massage table instead of the chair, don't now about any of you, but I think this could get something going, not sure how the shows moderator would cope mind.
18-02-2012 20:09
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-02-2012 20:09 )matt38 Wrote:  Personally speaking i quite enjoy the chair, makes a change from just lounging around on a bed, plus you get the odd different camera angle, but just to say about the chair and th 2-4-1's that usually go with it, just to spice things up a bit for the 2-4-1's how about introducing a massage table instead of the chair, don't now about any of you, but I think this could get something going, not sure how the shows moderator would cope mind.
your massage table part as got my mind going already Smile

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
18-02-2012 20:43
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

So I'm guessing the chair concept would be that you phone the babe under the chair who then describes to you what an ass & pussy looks like ? Mmmm...

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
18-02-2012 21:29
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

wtf is cherri doin on again ? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
18-02-2012 22:40
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Can someone tell me if there freeview's EPG has program info as my one dose not the channel I'm looking at is channel 96

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

(This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 23:50 by dave34.)
18-02-2012 23:47
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Well babestation still came on air onetime so the EPG on freeview channel 96 must be fucked up. That all I can say

19-02-2012 00:04
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

On BS1 we have been enduring a thumping great OSG on the left of the screen, a squashed together Geri and Preeti in the middle and a squashed in Camilla on the right bladewave What a nonsense Rolleyes. Thankfully Camilla now has the screen to herself.

(This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 00:30 by Snooks.)
19-02-2012 00:25
woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2012 23:47 )dave34 Wrote:  Can someone tell me if there freeview's EPG has program info as my one dose not the channel I'm looking at is channel 96

No, I'm not seeing any program info on freeview 96.
19-02-2012 01:31
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(18-02-2012 16:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me going through these posts it has simply astonished me to see this level of critism aimed at Babestation, fair enough if the other channels were putting on great shows lately, but they haven't, I mean hot naked oily and hand thong shows on Babestation and yet people are still having a whinge, why FFS!!!! Babestation has been head and shoulders above the rest and if any other channel has delivered a better show than them then please let me know!!!! Cool

Of all the people on this board I didn't expect such a view from you, SB. Yes, BS is offering stuff that none of the others are right now, but let's not get carried away. It was fun when it started and looked like a promise of bigger things, but it's dropped right into a rut and is as boring as fuck. Hand-panties? Again, fun for about five minutes but once you realise the hand is staying there, what's the point?

Let's be realistic here, we're not looking at Babestar quality material here, are we?
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2012 02:04 by StanTheMan.)
19-02-2012 02:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV