babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
another awesome performance from Lolly last night she is the total package good looking well fit an awesome performer i am glad bs have seen scents to put Lolly on most night i no people get bored of seeing her a lot i don't because she is my favourite bs babe
18-02-2012 08:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Never been in to her but she has a strong following on here.

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
18-02-2012 09:38
timtheactor Offline
Senior Poster

have just zipped thru my recording of bs last night and see it lived down to my expectations.ok if you like silicone and oil but utterly unwatchable otherwise.the decline of this once great channel continues.sad.
18-02-2012 10:13
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: It's Deja Vu All Over Again
well i think i can put up with lori ,tiff & co doing naked oil shows rather than seeing damp squib shows from some of the other girls ,if they take away the shows being put on at the moment babestation would resume being a bore !
18-02-2012 13:23
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fuck me going through these posts it has simply astonished me to see this level of critism aimed at Babestation, fair enough if the other channels were putting on great shows lately, but they haven't, I mean hot naked oily and hand thong shows on Babestation and yet people are still having a whinge, why FFS!!!! Babestation has been head and shoulders above the rest and if any other channel has delivered a better show than them then please let me know!!!! Cool
18-02-2012 16:04
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Exactly. It may be a bit repetitive, but Babestation are simply providing the viewers and callers an alternative to the rest. Who else is doing 2-4-1s, oiled naked hand-thonged shows then? Or do you want them to repeat what the others are doing? Rolleyes If you don't like it, then utilise the remote.
18-02-2012 16:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(18-02-2012 16:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  it has simply astonished me to see this level of critism aimed at Babestation

Maybe those posters are just trying to inject a bit of reality into this thread, can't have it turning into a fanzone now can we? Wink

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
18-02-2012 16:11
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

Or maybe those posters are being terribly picky and greedy?
18-02-2012 16:19
dan g 27 Offline
Hairy Fucker

(18-02-2012 16:04 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Fuck me going through these posts it has simply astonished me to see this level of critism aimed at Babestation, fair enough if the other channels were putting on great shows lately, but they haven't, I mean hot naked oily and hand thong shows on Babestation and yet people are still having a whinge, why FFS!!!! Babestation has been head and shoulders above the rest and if any other channel has delivered a better show than them then please let me know!!!! Cool

Your 100% right, what other channel is using oil or has 2 4 1s? Its the only channel that is close to how great these channels were a couple of years ago.
18-02-2012 16:24
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(17-02-2012 22:24 )timtheactor Wrote:  am i right in thinking megan has not done topless since her boob job?and that must be 2yrs ago.

Huh I've been watching BS since it first came to Freeview and Megan already had a boob job when I first saw her and she's done loads of topless since then - but she hasn't done topless since she started her hosting duties.
18-02-2012 16:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV