babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Jada is half Japanese so does that qualify as Asian , i haven't got a clue as to what country's are regarded as Asian . PS i think Donna Duke mentioned once that she was part Asian so could appear on Masti nights if she ever came back to Cellcast .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 16:58 by mr mystery.)
06-11-2011 16:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

right about donna duke, far as i know her mum is filipino and donna herself was born in hong kong i believe and donna would be a good addition to bs if she came back

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2011 17:08
dogman Offline

As i suspected last night was littered with 2 girls on the beds at the same time, which i am not a fan of but decided to stick with it as my fav babe was on,and also daryl,but the whole night was so down beat,you would think with only two channels as the other was given over to masti they would of upped the tempo,specially as it was a Saturday night,but found it rather boring,even lolly was tame by her standards.Hope this is not the trend for Saturdays in future,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 18:45 by dogman.)
06-11-2011 18:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry dogman think that is the plan for masti nights to be on every saturday. just seen babestation's 2012 calendar and on the front they have krystal webb on the front and she's not at bs now and the main babe on the back is delta and she isnt at bs now. surely bs could have took their pics out of the calendar before going on sale

Piper Niven Superfan
06-11-2011 19:17
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2011 19:17 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sorry dogman think that is the plan for masti nights to be on every saturday. just seen babestation's 2012 calendar and on the front they have krystal webb on the front and she's not at bs now and the main babe on the back is delta and she isnt at bs now. surely bs could have took their pics out of the calendar before going on sale

Dont much think of the BS calender just use pics from the girls websites and many of the girls i would want to see on the calender are not there ie Ella, Kandi K, and Daryl

Will spend my money on some of the girls calenders and one in paticular WinkWink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 20:04 by HannahsPet.)
06-11-2011 20:00
madkat Offline
Senior Poster

nice to see Sasha.

The only reason I'm here; Georgie Darby, Paige Tyler and Ella Jolie.
06-11-2011 22:13
dogman Offline

Things have certainly hotted up tonight,after last nights boring offerings,channel wars me thinks,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2011 01:15 by dogman.)
07-11-2011 00:58
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(06-11-2011 12:42 )rj242 Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 09:26 )bytor Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 13:01 )rj242 Wrote:  
(05-11-2011 01:42 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I honestly don't mean to sound vindictive or hostile or bitter or angry in any way, but am I the only person that is sick to death of seeing the twins on every feckin' night ? When they started I was a big fan, especially of Priya; But now they seem so annoyingly regular that their appeal has long worn off. In small doses= excellent. Constantly on= dull.

They are not on as much as you would think. From what I can see each twin will do at most 3 nights per week which is no more than a lot of other girls but the channel seems to want to ensure they rarely work on the same nights which just makes it seem that they are on each night.

But they are twins. What is the difference-if they are individually on three times a week on differing nights that still adds up to six nights of the same looking girl for all intents and purposes. When was the last night we did not have a twin on for a few consecutive nights?
I have no objection to the girls themselves, just the way BS seem to overuse them. A bit more variety would not be amiss is all I am saying. The same is true of Lolly too who you would think must have a twin!

Thats why I said it just seems like they are always on as BS try to spread them throughot the week. Granted they look similar but are two distinct personalities and if you are a fan of the twins then you pick up on the distinctions between each girls telephone/presenting style. I understand why someone who is not a fan and flicking through the channels might think "same looking girl again" but to a fan they are two different people.
As has been mentioned before BS clearly try to split up their most profitable girls on different nights to maximise revenue.and try to arrange it so that at least one of Lolly, Camilla, Amanda or the twins is on each night but generally the variety is there if you are prepared to look for it.

I wondered if we know for a fact that these are the most profitable girls? Even if they are, isn't it more likely to be because they are prepared to put in the most time on BS (for whatever reason) and therefore are bound to earn more money overall than girls who are on less often i.e. a self-fulfilling prophecy? As far as I can see they seem to do just as much phone shaking and generally touting for callers as the other girls.
07-11-2011 01:18
dogman Offline

Stevehg,i think its down to the fact that cellcast must rake in a lot of money from their pic&vids because they are prepared to do full frontal nudity,which brings in more revenue than callers,

Age is a state of mind.
07-11-2011 01:40
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

They make money from having a lot of listeners in, from pics and videos as well as just from normal call minutes so it would be fair to assume they make more money than the tamer girls.

(07-11-2011 01:18 )SteveHG Wrote:  I wondered if we know for a fact that these are the most profitable girls? Even if they are, isn't it more likely to be because they are prepared to put in the most time on BS (for whatever reason) and therefore are bound to earn more money overall than girls who are on less often i.e. a self-fulfilling prophecy? As far as I can see they seem to do just as much phone shaking and generally touting for callers as the other girls.
07-11-2011 02:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV