babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I don't mind either , Masti nights adds a bit more variety to the normal babe channels , but it does have a effect on content of the other 2 BS channels , they have to try and get the 5 or 6 girls that are normally spread round 3 channels onto just 2 which didn't work that well last time , i think scottishbloke will soon come round to liking the channel if the Masti girls get naked and oily , i know i would be glued to Masti nights if they did Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
05-11-2011 00:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(05-11-2011 00:36 )mr mystery Wrote:  I don't mind either , Masti nights adds a bit more variety to the normal babe channels , but it does have a effect on content of the other 2 BS channels , they have to try and get the 5 or 6 girls that are normally spread round 3 channels onto just 2 which didn't work that well last time , i think scottishbloke will soon come round to liking the channel if the Masti girls get naked and oily , i know i would be glued to Masti nights if they did Smile

every person would be gluedBig Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2011 00:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well Rammy another rant from me, no chance I'll be out tommorow night getting pissed up, so they could show 65+ Grannies on that channel for all I care Big Grin Just wonder if they'll wait until 4am again in the morning before the tits come out, whatever turns you on I suppose Smile But if they did decide to put on a naked show then yes I would be inclined to perhaps become more of a fan Tongue hopefully they have read all the feedback and put into place more than their debut outing did Cool
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 01:32 by Scottishbloke.)
05-11-2011 01:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I honestly don't mean to sound vindictive or hostile or bitter or angry in any way, but am I the only person that is sick to death of seeing the twins on every feckin' night ? When they started I was a big fan, especially of Priya; But now they seem so annoyingly regular that their appeal has long worn off. In small doses= excellent. Constantly on= dull.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
05-11-2011 01:42
babestation Offline
Since 2002

Masti nights is indeed returning tomorrow night (Sat 5th)

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
05-11-2011 02:20
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(04-11-2011 23:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(04-11-2011 21:01 )mr mystery Wrote:  Just a early heads up , it looks like no BS Blue again tomorrow night , my Sky EPG is showing Masi nights on 909 again tomorrow and forum member "davyboysmith" has spoken to one of the Masti day girls today and she confirmed Masti nights will be on tomorrow , so i'm guessing there will be no BS Blue tomorrow on freeview 97 either , so get ready for loads of girls being on screen together on the remaining 2 BS channels .

and another rant from scottishbloke Big Grin. i personally dont mind every so often masti nights will be taking over from bs blue. looks like 909 will be split between masti nights and bs blue from now on

I have no problem with a bit of variety with the shows. Trouble is-if we lose a channel to Masti Nights then the variety of girls on the other two channels may well suffer.
There's a chance (given that there is a Y in the day) that Lolly, Camilla and a twin will be on the roster for the other two channels so it's unlikely we will get to see and chat to many other girls.Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 08:57 by bytor.)
05-11-2011 08:46
rj242 Offline
Senior Poster

(05-11-2011 01:42 )The Robot Devil Wrote:  I honestly don't mean to sound vindictive or hostile or bitter or angry in any way, but am I the only person that is sick to death of seeing the twins on every feckin' night ? When they started I was a big fan, especially of Priya; But now they seem so annoyingly regular that their appeal has long worn off. In small doses= excellent. Constantly on= dull.

They are not on as much as you would think. From what I can see each twin will do at most 3 nights per week which is no more than a lot of other girls but the channel seems to want to ensure they rarely work on the same nights which just makes it seem that they are on each night.
05-11-2011 13:01
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

With masti on tonight,looks like its going to be another two girls on the bed night,which going by the last time was not popular,they got the balance wrong.If it happens tonight i can see a lot of people going else where,just hope i am wrong, if not i may be joining them,

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 19:36 by dogman.)
05-11-2011 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

fair enough but its only the 2nd night of masti nights and will take them time to sort out the format of bs when masti nights is on

Piper Niven Superfan
05-11-2011 20:34
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Down to 2 channels....lolly, Camilla and a twin all on. Be interesting to see if anyone else gets much of a look in. Could be an early night on the cardsbladewave
05-11-2011 22:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV