babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(07-06-2011 15:16 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  Don't want to stir things up but I doubt 10,000 members of this forum are regular viewers.

As Winston said, it's more like a 1% conversion, but we'll stick with 20% for this example.

yes there are 50,940 accounts on this forum, but on the first page only 20 of those account have logged in this year. Using that as an average would take that number down to 33,960 active accounts on the forum. But again, if you look at any of the pages in the members list past 100 you'll notice a pattern. It would appear a lot of the accounts on this forum are bots.

So let's say 20 (regular forum callers) * 100 (pages of active accounts) = 2000. You're 1/5 has shrunk from 10,000 to 400.

Only the forum admin would know the amount of active forum users, say within the past 6 months. So don't just grab random stats from thin air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5C5hCypT64

You're conveniently forgetting the number of guests on here, usually about 10 times the number of members at any one time (there were 35 guests & 3 members when I logged on earlier). We can reasonably assume they're all viewers otherwise why would they be interested in this forum? Using your own percentages that multiplies your figures by a factor of 10.

Ok, as they aren't members we can't know what they're thinking but it's hard to believe they aren't being influenced by what they read on here.
Speaking for myself I very much doubt I would have plucked up the courage to make that first call, 2 years ago, if I'd been reading this thread then. And it does take alot of courage if you really like the girl and you're worried about making a fool of yourself that first time.

I don't think I've seen anything on here in recent months that would give any encouragement to that type of caller, the type who would probably become a regular after getting over that first hurdle.
08-06-2011 09:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-06-2011 23:58 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  
(07-06-2011 21:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(07-06-2011 15:16 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  ...But again, if you look at any of the pages in the members list past 100 you'll notice a pattern. It would appear a lot of the accounts on this forum are bots.

...So don't just grab random stats from thin air.

Bots? More likely 0 post leechers like every other forum on the net with boob pictures, to be honest.

...or were you just trolling Smile

Not at all, by the look of their join, last visited times, it would appear they are bots.

The only pattern I see in that section of registered and activated users that you pointed out is that the vast majority of them were here for at least a year and in many cases 2 or 3 years up to now... in fact only one member on that page was a hit and run and even then they bothered to activate their account after registering. When the "account not activated" users start noticeably showing up in dribs and drabs around page 450 they might be a safer bet to call out as bots, but it's still supposition.

I'm not saying there aren't any or haven't been a lot of bots here over the years, all forums have at least a constant trickle and it's obvious there are a lot of hit and run registrations throughout the member list, but with the lack of any kind of the usual spam posts you get from having a forum bot infestation - I think it's a far cry to say "a lot" of the accounts here are bots from what you have pointed out. Not that it's really relevant, since it still doesn't take into account the exponentially higher amount of guest users that roam these boards in terms of the traffic that passes through here.

The only thing that I can see can be safely drawn from looking at the user list is that, like any other forum I have ever known, the retention rate is far from 100% and most people don't post. Anything else is guesswork and will only lead to random stats pulled from thin air Smile

It is also certain that I've never seen this forum empty and admin furiously waggling a phone in the air in order to get people to take part, but I'm not sure that's anything but an amusing mental picture Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 10:51 by rawr1.)
08-06-2011 10:41
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 10:52 by TwistedChaz.)
08-06-2011 10:51
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(08-06-2011 10:51 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk0UMVMmewM

What's up with the Heavy voice? Maybe he is a Spy Surprised

Sandvich Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 10:54 by rawr1.)
08-06-2011 10:53
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

I'm only posting on this thread in response to comments quoting some of my posts.
As i've already said in a previous post, the posts that I made using figures was purely speculation due to the use of the word potential.
The reason I said 1/5 of this forums members are regular viewers, is down to the fact of it's popularity and a majority of us on here have found this forum after searching for info about 1 of the girls from BS.
Anyway, i'm not getting back into a huge debate about BS anymore due to the fact, i'm tired of going around in circles. I've made my point with regards to the excessive advertising issue at BS, hence why i've taken my custom elsewhere.
Reality is, the BS producers won't change things and like most members (including myself) have said "if you don't like what you see, then change the channel".

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
08-06-2011 14:36
Doddle Online
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(08-06-2011 00:13 )bytor Wrote:  Gaddafi, Rich bankers, Barack Obama, simon Cowell...No the winner of most annoying person 2011 is.......Megan "Tigger" Moore
I know which I'd sooner kiss. And not merely to shut her up Rolleyes

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
08-06-2011 16:55
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(08-06-2011 16:55 )Doddle Wrote:  
(08-06-2011 00:13 )bytor Wrote:  Gaddafi, Rich bankers, Barack Obama, simon Cowell...No the winner of most annoying person 2011 is.......Megan "Tigger" Moore
I know which I'd sooner kiss. And not merely to shut her up Rolleyes

Be my guest. Any chance u can start tonight. She should be getting in the way of things anytime now Smile
08-06-2011 21:34
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

A bit off topic I know but what do you think of this as a new ruse from BS. Have you noticed how Camilla for one has cut down on her naked stints on the main channels, very rarely of late, perhaps 15 minutes in an hour stint, so when do you expect BS to start advertising that the only way you will be able to see Camilla fully naked is by tuning into BSExtreme.
09-06-2011 19:57
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

Nudity is down across the channels these days thanks to the fear of Ofcom.

I don't think anyone would put money on there being a nude show on a particular channel on any given night - except when Lori is scheduled on Elite. Big Laugh
09-06-2011 21:17
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yeah its more down to ofcom matt. camilla was naked last night for a while on normal bs

Piper Niven Superfan
09-06-2011 21:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV