babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The Babestation reps on here are probably trying their best and i've not meant to aim the blame directly at them but my problem purely lies with the producers. As far as i'm concerned, i'm happy with spending my money elsewhere and have to say it has been fun in the past with BS but i'm done with them.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
07-06-2011 05:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

BS do not have to listen to us at all. It's their choice if they wish to ignore people on this and any other forum. The number of people on this forum that actually pay for the services compared to the non forum audience is quite small.
These complaints have been going on years before freeview came on board. We used to complain about the OSG at the bottom of the screen or the fact that texts were not read out blah blah blah. Fact is cellcast are a business; with their own business plans. They are presumably working to achieve pre-set financial targets and outcomes. It doesn't matter whether or not we agree with them or get annoyed because our complaints are ignored. Only BS really know how much money is being made through their advertising policy and they most certainly will not alter it if it is making them shitloads of money.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 07:33 by bytor.)
07-06-2011 07:27
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

(05-06-2011 18:47 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Babestation, why would I be prepared to give you my number and risk then getting loads of spam messages and lose money on a channel that I no longer watch or enjoy. Like ILM has said I don't watch your channels anymore and won't until the advertising is done properly and less intrusive.

If we used your number to send you messages without you actually opting in then that would be against the law. How do you think our Customer Service team get anything done if they can't search a users history with a phone number.

Anyway, Graphics en route.
07-06-2011 11:00
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(01-06-2011 19:49 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Lets say for example that 1/5 of this forums members are regular viewers and we all stopped watching BS, then we're talking about a lost of a potential 10,000 callers, which is a lost of approx £250,000 in revenue, then surely only an idiot would choose to ignore that and continue to keep things going as they are.

(01-06-2011 21:37 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  [quote='10ofclubs' pid='835171' dateline='1306956625']
SYBORG666 thats speech/comment deserves a standing ovation; this comes down to who needs who

(01-06-2011 21:37 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  I thought that if I started talking money, then hopefully Babestation might pay closer attention to what we're all saying on here.
Let's say that they make £250,000 per week from members on this forum, that's £1.3million a year on just calls they're potentially losing on revenue.
Now lets look at how much they could lose if 1/5 of the members on this forum bought 1 picture per week, which works out at a further potential lose of just over £1.5million a year.
So basically, they are prepared to continue to piss people off on this "just a forum" and risk losing out on a potential increase in their revenue of £2.8million per year and focus on the casual viewer who might just buy 1 pic or a one caller.
In my opinion, pissing members of a forum dedicated to the babechannels off, is just suicidal.Huh
Maybe I should be their accountantBounce

Well, for a start, Cellcast would probably have you delivered to Monster Joe's Truck & Tow for failing to account for £11.7million... Wink

All jesting aside, the general conversion rate for most forms of advertising on TV and the Internet is usually between 1% & 3%. Using the 50,000 members of this forum as an example (probably not an accurate figure considering the moderators have mentioned people with around a dozen alternate accounts each in some cases), that's between 500 & 1500 customers. Going on previous experience, it's more likely to be around the 1% mark on the Internet.

Using that advertising example again, for the estimated 700,000 viewers across all the babe channels (not just Cellcast channels), you're looking at a figure between 7,000 & 21,000 customers throughout the year.

With that mind, considering Cellcast probably get at least 50% of the market for calls/pictures/videos, the figure of 10,000 potential customers you stated is more likely to be Cellcast's total amount of customers across all their free-to-air channels combined.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
07-06-2011 13:45
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

Don't want to stir things up but I doubt 10,000 members of this forum are regular viewers.

As Winston said, it's more like a 1% conversion, but we'll stick with 20% for this example.

yes there are 50,940 accounts on this forum, but on the first page only 20 of those account have logged in this year. Using that as an average would take that number down to 33,960 active accounts on the forum. But again, if you look at any of the pages in the members list past 100 you'll notice a pattern. It would appear a lot of the accounts on this forum are bots.

So let's say 20 (regular forum callers) * 100 (pages of active accounts) = 2000. You're 1/5 has shrunk from 10,000 to 400.

Only the forum admin would know the amount of active forum users, say within the past 6 months. So don't just grab random stats from thin air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5C5hCypT64
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 15:20 by TwistedChaz.)
07-06-2011 15:16
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

bs used to be 1 of da best channels.but now it is a waste of time to me.still lovin the beautiful girls but too much osg and too much advertisement for bs extreme when u are in da middle of a call.bladewave

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
07-06-2011 15:25
rawr1 Offline
Que?

(07-06-2011 15:16 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  ...But again, if you look at any of the pages in the members list past 100 you'll notice a pattern. It would appear a lot of the accounts on this forum are bots.

...So don't just grab random stats from thin air.

Bots? More likely 0 post leechers like every other forum on the net with boob pictures, to be honest.

...or were you just trolling Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 22:01 by rawr1.)
07-06-2011 21:57
TwistedChaz Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2011 21:57 )rawr1 Wrote:  
(07-06-2011 15:16 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  ...But again, if you look at any of the pages in the members list past 100 you'll notice a pattern. It would appear a lot of the accounts on this forum are bots.

...So don't just grab random stats from thin air.

Bots? More likely 0 post leechers like every other forum on the net with boob pictures, to be honest.

...or were you just trolling Smile

Not at all, by the look of their join, last visited times, it would appear they are bots.
07-06-2011 23:58
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Gaddafi, Rich bankers, Barack Obama, simon Cowell...No the winner of most annoying person 2011 is.......Megan "Tigger" Moore
08-06-2011 00:13
NHawk Offline
Senior Poster

(07-06-2011 23:58 )TwistedChaz Wrote:  Not at all, by the look of their join, last visited times, it would appear they are bots.

A lot of adult forums have perks like hidden sections and extra visible content that you only see after joining. I think a lot of lurkers sign up to see if there are extra goodies and when they see there aren't, they don't bother logging in again.
08-06-2011 01:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV