babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
@Cellcast: Please stop these lame and tame 2-4-1 non-events.

A few months ago you were giving us some quite reasonable 2-4-1s, not brilliant compared with what's available elsewhere, but not bad either. Now you've gone back to the namby-pamby stuff like Freeview 33 was 18 months ago.

If you're not prepared to do the job properly, don't do it at all.
16-01-2011 04:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Five BS Xtreme plugs in 30 mins on one BS channel Rolleyes. Fatuously daft. If there was a textbook on how to ruin a nightshow I think BS are following the textbook step by ruddy step. World Championship winning enjoyment demolition. Well done BS, another stint ruined by endlessly desperate plugging Rolleyes. Just plain ridiculous annoyed

16-01-2011 04:38
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Even more Xtreme plugs since my last post. Unsurprising maybe but totally desperate Rolleyes

16-01-2011 04:56
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Well, that was certainly a step in the right direction.

Thank you, Cellcast, and thank you, Paige and Lolly.
16-01-2011 05:55
FormallyInfernal Offline
Senior Poster

(16-01-2011 05:55 )vila Wrote:  Well, that was certainly a step in the right direction.

Thank you, Cellcast, and thank you, Paige and Lolly.

Loved what I saw. But then I saw Ree and hit record. Being spoilt for choice = a good night, BS.
16-01-2011 06:04
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

BREAKING NEWS !!! ITV and the BBC have announced they are new using BS style tactics on their own channels so Eastenders will be constantly interuppted with the announcer now on BBC three and Coronation St will have the same as well as black boxes selling pics " To see Betty making her hotpot then its BETTY to 69444 "

ps you know the programmes start on at 9pm so it shouldnt be a shock that you need the phones on at say 9:01 or 9:02 again was nearly Five mins before paige had a caller last night kept getting the girl at home seriously it it to hard to log a phone in if it is then get the day guys to do it before they leave they seem to be on the ball

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
16-01-2011 07:14
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

The guy who logs in the phones is probably the same one as is responsible for switching the BS1 signal to Freeview at 11pm:

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid724343
16-01-2011 07:30
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Is it just me or are the girls not allowed to simulate blowjobs anymore, or kiss the other girls (proper kiss), or suck each others tits etc. Lolly and Georgies 241 last night was quite hot but there was very little contact between the girls, compare that to their last 241 about a month a go where they were both all over eeach other and Lolly was grinding Georgie to the point of climax literaly!.
Babestation is a wierd channel to me, they seem to change their rules almost weekly lol.
16-01-2011 14:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

It isn't just you. It's been like like that for at least a month.

Strangely, there have been a few recent bj simulations on GC, normally a softer channel - at least it is when I watch it on Freeview.

Georgie/Lolly and Georgie/Preeti were what prompted my "lame and tame 2-4-1 non-events" post above.

The Paige/Lolly 2-4-1 that closed BS1 last night took a small step in the right direction, with a little kissing and mouth to nipple contact.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2011 17:08 by vila.)
16-01-2011 16:44
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

Honestly you see more 'girl on girl' action on freaking Coronation Street and Eastenders than you do on Babestation!. Its so stupid to me that a 18+ late night adult station is so prude that i'm sure Mary Whitehouse has returned from the grave in Zombie form, bought out Babestation and is carrying on her 18th century style viewpoint crusade against the British people!, in fact you see more girl on girl action in those old Victorian viewing machines you used to get on peers, its such a shame i live so far away from the coast!.annoyed
16-01-2011 21:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV